Brexit deal almost agreed!
Stephen Cole
2019-10-12 10:01:07 UTC
It seems as if Boris has pulled a rabbit out of the hat.
Varadker and the EU are moving as many said they would when it comes down
to the wire!
The British press - gullible as always and forever willing to repeat
Number 10's propaganda as if it was real news - tells us that there has
been real progress. Because yet another conciliatory message has been
issued by the EU along the lines of "we're still willing to listen to you,
Boris, but do try to make sense".
Have you not been watching or are you just pretending not to know?
they were genuine positive comments about progress yesterday, completely
different from the day before's wholly negative ones
Yes, the progress is that Boris has u-turned on several of his red lines.
That was made clear when the Irish later reiterated that they would not be
budging on their own red lines Re the border. The DUP have been reported to
be on board, but if you read Arlene’s statement she merely repeats their
own red lines. It’s all quite the panto, tbh. What’ll come out of The
Tunnel is a deal very much like Theresa May’s, and one which’ll not make it
through Parliament.
--
M0TEY // STC
www.twitter.com/ukradioamateur
p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
2019-10-12 10:37:37 UTC
Post by Stephen Cole
[...]
Million to one chance.

More importantly though. Do you think Boris' cock resembles a cartoon
character based on a mushroom?

I'm hoping not, I really am.

Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.
--
p-0.0-h the cat

punk ass dole whore troll, no nothing innumerate religious maniac,

NewsGroups Numbrer One Terrorist

By Appointment to God Frank-Lin.

Signature integrity check
md5 Checksum: be0b2a8c486d83ce7db9a459b26c4896

Cursitor Doom
2019-10-12 12:07:56 UTC
Post by Stephen Cole
That was made clear when the Irish later reiterated that they would not
be budging on their own red lines Re the border. The DUP have been
reported to be on board, but if you read Arlene’s statement she merely
repeats their own red lines. It’s all quite the panto, tbh. What’ll come
out of The Tunnel is a deal very much like Theresa May’s, and one
which’ll not make it through Parliament.
The BEST deal is NO DEAL.
Fingers crossed for a quick, clean exit....
Leave first - THEN negotiate!
abelard
2019-10-12 12:12:46 UTC
On Sat, 12 Oct 2019 12:07:56 -0000 (UTC), Cursitor Doom
Post by Cursitor Doom
Post by Stephen Cole
That was made clear when the Irish later reiterated that they would not
be budging on their own red lines Re the border. The DUP have been
reported to be on board, but if you read Arlene’s statement she merely
repeats their own red lines. It’s all quite the panto, tbh. What’ll come
out of The Tunnel is a deal very much like Theresa May’s, and one
which’ll not make it through Parliament.
The BEST deal is NO DEAL.
Fingers crossed for a quick, clean exit....
what? and lose £40 billion +!
Dave Plowman (News)
2019-10-12 12:34:50 UTC
Post by Cursitor Doom
Post by Stephen Cole
That was made clear when the Irish later reiterated that they would not
be budging on their own red lines Re the border. The DUP have been
reported to be on board, but if you read Arlene’s statement she merely
repeats their own red lines. It’s all quite the panto, tbh. What’ll come
out of The Tunnel is a deal very much like Theresa May’s, and one
which’ll not make it through Parliament.
The BEST deal is NO DEAL.
Fingers crossed for a quick, clean exit....
what? and lose £40 billion +!
Not a problem for Mr Doom as he is a tax exile.

So you can treat any of his views on Brexit like those of Rod Speed.
--
*I never drink water because of the disgusting things that fish do in it..

Dave Plowman ***@davenoise.co.uk London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Cursitor Doom
2019-10-12 13:43:37 UTC
Post by Dave Plowman (News)
Post by abelard
what? and lose £40 billion +!
Eh?? *Save* 40bn+ you mean!
Post by Dave Plowman (News)
Not a problem for Mr Doom as he is a tax exile.
I consider myself more of an EU exile. I'd like to move back one day once
the UK is free again - and I'm sure you'd love to see me come home, too.
Post by Dave Plowman (News)
So you can treat any of his views on Brexit like those of Rod Speed.
I still have a legitimate interest, mate. And if there's another
Referendum I'll be voting in it again, same as before, just like everyone
else who voted Leave - plus not a few former Remainers who've seen the
light over the last 3 years.
Leave first - THEN negotiate!
Dave Plowman (News)
2019-10-12 14:07:06 UTC
Post by Cursitor Doom
I still have a legitimate interest, mate. And if there's another
Referendum I'll be voting in it again, same as before, just like
everyone else who voted Leave - plus not a few former Remainers who've
seen the light over the last 3 years.
Oddly, most the polls seem to show the opposite has happened.

Wonder what the average UK voter feels about those who have fled the
country to avoid paying taxes being allowed to vote?
--
*Many people quit looking for work when they find a job *

Stephen Cole
2019-10-12 14:40:53 UTC
Post by Dave Plowman (News)
Post by Cursitor Doom
I still have a legitimate interest, mate. And if there's another
Referendum I'll be voting in it again, same as before, just like
everyone else who voted Leave - plus not a few former Remainers who've
seen the light over the last 3 years.
Oddly, most the polls seem to show the opposite has happened.
That’s no surprise as the electorate has changed; a million or more dead
Leave voters and a couple million freshly-minted teenage voters since June
2016. The longer that Brexit is fobbed off before a 2nd referendum the more
the scales will tip toward Remain.
abelard
2019-10-12 14:44:04 UTC
On 12 Oct 2019 14:40:53 GMT, Stephen Cole
Post by Dave Plowman (News)
Post by Cursitor Doom
I still have a legitimate interest, mate. And if there's another
Referendum I'll be voting in it again, same as before, just like
everyone else who voted Leave - plus not a few former Remainers who've
seen the light over the last 3 years.
Oddly, most the polls seem to show the opposite has happened.
That’s no surprise as the electorate has changed; a million or more dead
Leave voters and a couple million freshly-minted teenage voters since June
2016. The longer that Brexit is fobbed off before a 2nd referendum the more
the scales will tip toward Remain.
remoaners were allowed to get away with all manner of marxist
nonsense last time
i can't see boris allowing that again
Grik-basstarde®™
Freshly minted = gullible, naive, inexperienced and uninformed.
Peeler
2019-10-12 17:28:28 UTC
On Sat, 12 Oct 2019 08:48:05 -0700, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making an ass of herself as "Grik-basstarde®™", farted
Post by Grik-basstarde®™
That’s no surprise as the electorate has changed; a million or more dead
Leave voters and a couple million freshly-minted teenage voters since June
2016. The longer that Brexit is fobbed off before a 2nd referendum the more
the scales will tip toward Remain.
Freshly minted = gullible, naive, inexperienced and uninformed.
Certainly most of them not perverted and clincically insane psychopaths like
you, dreckserb!
being widely accepted."
MID: <rlMUE.676067$***@usenetxs.com>
Cursitor Doom
2019-10-12 14:46:56 UTC
Post by Dave Plowman (News)
Oddly, most the polls seem to show the opposite has happened.
That'll be for the Daily Mirror/Guardian/BBC I imagine.
Post by Dave Plowman (News)
Wonder what the average UK voter feels about those who have fled the
country to avoid paying taxes being allowed to vote?
Probably more favourably disposed to them than to some piss-taker fresh
in off the banana boat who's paid nothing in *at all* and just wants to
know where the benefits office is before he goes on the hunt to rape
someone.
Leave first - THEN negotiate!
abelard
2019-10-12 14:53:20 UTC
On Sat, 12 Oct 2019 14:46:56 -0000 (UTC), Cursitor Doom
Post by Cursitor Doom
Post by Dave Plowman (News)
Oddly, most the polls seem to show the opposite has happened.
That'll be for the Daily Mirror/Guardian/BBC I imagine.
it's just more nonsense...for every wet behind the ears
teeny who comes of age..at least one was teeny grows
out of his/her childhood naivete
Post by Cursitor Doom
Post by Dave Plowman (News)
Wonder what the average UK voter feels about those who have fled the
country to avoid paying taxes being allowed to vote?
Probably more favourably disposed to them than to some piss-taker fresh
in off the banana boat who's paid nothing in *at all* and just wants to
know where the benefits office is before he goes on the hunt to rape
someone.
characteristics of economic migrants tend to include that they have
the money to bribe the people traffickers and lawyers
and the get up and go to take action

which means they are often more educated and have more drive
than the settled population

polls in extremist rags like the groaniad are no useful guide to
anything
dennis@home
2019-10-12 16:00:57 UTC
Post by Cursitor Doom
Post by Dave Plowman (News)
Wonder what the average UK voter feels about those who have fled
the country to avoid paying taxes being allowed to vote?
Probably more favourably disposed to them than to some piss-taker
fresh in off the banana boat who's paid nothing in *at all* and
just wants to know where the benefits office is before he goes on
the hunt to rape someone.
characteristics of economic migrants tend to include that they have
the money to bribe the people traffickers and lawyers and the get up
and go to take action
The EU migrants which all the leavers are moaning about don't have to
bribe anyone.
They just need to buy a ticket.
Post by abelard
which means they are often more educated and have more drive than the
settled population
This is true and they want to work as they seldom want to stay forever.
anything
Grik-basstarde®™
2019-10-12 15:49:59 UTC
Post by Dave Plowman (News)
Wonder what the average UK voter feels about those who have fled the
country to avoid paying taxes being allowed to vote?
Probably more favourably disposed to them than to some piss-taker fresh
in off the banana boat who's paid nothing in *at all* and just wants to
know where the benefits office is before he goes on the hunt to rape
someone.
"All my days I will sing in praise
Ob de National Assistance and British Railways"
Peeler
2019-10-12 17:29:08 UTC
On Sat, 12 Oct 2019 08:49:59 -0700, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Post by Grik-basstarde®™
"All my days I will sing in praise
Ob de National Assistance and British Railways"
<BG> Poor psychotic idiot!
doesn't know what's going on?"
MID: <FnMUE.676068$***@usenetxs.com>
Keema's Nan
2019-10-12 16:06:17 UTC
Post by Dave Plowman (News)
Wonder what the average UK voter feels about those who have fled the
country to avoid paying taxes being allowed to vote?
Probably more favourably disposed to them than to some piss-taker fresh
in off the banana boat who's paid nothing in *at all* and just wants to
know where the benefits office is before he goes on the hunt to rape
someone.
They don’t need to be off a banana boat either, just a cross-channel ferry.
They can have already raped someone in Eastern Europe and travelled across
the continent without any border checks whatsoever, and once in the UK can
rape again while on benefits.
tim...
2019-10-12 15:35:09 UTC
Post by Dave Plowman (News)
Post by Cursitor Doom
I still have a legitimate interest, mate. And if there's another
Referendum I'll be voting in it again, same as before, just like
everyone else who voted Leave - plus not a few former Remainers who've
seen the light over the last 3 years.
Oddly, most the polls seem to show the opposite has happened.
very marginally

and to less than the extent that Remain was in the lead before the last vote

and you know what campaigning did to that lead.
Post by Dave Plowman (News)
Wonder what the average UK voter feels about those who have fled the
country to avoid paying taxes being allowed to vote?
I for one think that they've got a bloody cheek complaining about being
disenfranchised - they chose to be disenfranchised.

tim
The Natural Philosopher
2019-10-12 13:50:04 UTC
Post by Cursitor Doom
Post by Stephen Cole
That was made clear when the Irish later reiterated that they would not
be budging on their own red lines Re the border. The DUP have been
reported to be on board, but if you read Arlene’s statement she merely
repeats their own red lines. It’s all quite the panto, tbh. What’ll come
out of The Tunnel is a deal very much like Theresa May’s, and one
which’ll not make it through Parliament.
The BEST deal is NO DEAL.
Fingers crossed for a quick, clean exit....
what? and lose £40 billion +!
No, gain £40bn +
--
“Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit
atrocities.”

― Voltaire, Questions sur les Miracles à M. Claparede, Professeur de
Théologie à Genève, par un Proposant: Ou Extrait de Diverses Lettres de
M. de Voltaire
abelard
2019-10-12 14:37:00 UTC
Post by Cursitor Doom
Post by Stephen Cole
That was made clear when the Irish later reiterated that they would not
be budging on their own red lines Re the border. The DUP have been
reported to be on board, but if you read Arlene’s statement she merely
repeats their own red lines. It’s all quite the panto, tbh. What’ll come
out of The Tunnel is a deal very much like Theresa May’s, and one
which’ll not make it through Parliament.
The BEST deal is NO DEAL.
Fingers crossed for a quick, clean exit....
what? and lose £40 billion +!
No, gain £40bn +
i was referring to 'them!