NO to REPETITIVE jew kike sheenie yid SHPAM excreted from STD.COM by shick jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN.......(WAS Re: SOOOS! Paedophile hashidic 'rabbi' jailed for 22 yearsh could have many more beneficiariesh, fear police! YAY, jew-kike SHPAM!
Andrew "Andrzej" Baron
2020-07-03 21:22:59 UTC
https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/813685/Catholic-priest-father-Eugene-Fitzpatrick-jailed-22-years-historic-sex-abuse-boys

Former priest, Father Eugene Fitzpatrick, 68, from Canterbury was jailed for 22
years at Blackfriars Crown Court, and placed on the sex offender register for
life, after being found guilty of seven counts of indecent assault, four counts
of indecency with a child and two counts of buggery.
Bozena and Wojciech
2020-07-03 22:10:24 UTC
On Fri, 3 Jul 2020 21:22:59 +0000 (UTC), VHILE FURIOUSLY LUBRICATING
hish fat jew ANUSH for IMMINENT jew shabbosh shodomy Andrew "Andrzej"
Baron aka GOOGLEFUCKED jew paedophile SHCUMBAG/PARASHITE Barry Z.
Shein <***@shell02.TheWorld.com> hat geshrivn:

<fluhs jew shmut/shpam/liesh/shite EXCRETED from STD.COM>

SHEENIE SHPAM...SHEENIE SHEIN! GEDDIT?

Butt regardlessh, never mind all that jew shite jew VOIMIN
Shein....better you shoukd SHEND a dollar a day (jusht 4 shekelsh) to
jew shubcommunity vatch sho that they can CONTINUE their good VOIK
exposhing jew PAEDOPHILESH in varioush jew ARCHDIOCESHESH....including
YOUR jew ARCHDIOCESHE of B'righton and B'rookline (Mass)!

You have been EXPOSHED jew paedophile VOIMIN Barry Z. Shein!

There is NO ESHCAPE for you, jew SHCUM!!

EXCEPT if you do an aliyah to 'Israeel' and become an OLLY!

BOS---------------------------------------------------------------TLV

NONSHTOP and G-DSHPEED, a"h!

TSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHK!

BUTT REGARDLESSH...let'sh CONTINUE with the MERCILESSH and
RELENTLESSH GOOGLEFUCKING of:
Your shleazy shlimy circumcished jew paedophile shyshadmin (ALSHO
called Baruch 'Barry' Shein)
Your, circumcished jew shishter Suzan F. Binder and her
circumcished jew hubby Marc W. Binder
Your, circumcished shitshke 'wife' Mary E. Riendeau Shein
Your, shenile circumcished jew mum Annie Shein (SHOOSH!)
Your, circumcished jew shub-uncle Hyman Shein (POP!)
Your, circumcished jew dad Shaul (LOLOK) Shein (zt"l/a"h since 1992)
and LASHT butt not LEASHT your, shubcherry-popped circumcished jew
shubnephew Zachary G. Binder!

Let the jewshaming© continue!

BREAKING NEWS! HARVEY VEENSHTEEN is a g-ddam *jew*!!!

BLACK LIES MATTER; jew LIES DON'T!

† † † † †

LOMPOP!
Peeler
2020-07-04 08:00:22 UTC
On Fri, 03 Jul 2020 15:10:24 -0700, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making an ass of herself as "Bozena and Wojciech", farted
Post by Bozena and Wojciech
<fluhs jew shmut/shpam/liesh/shite EXCRETED from STD.COM>
Fluhsing [sic] your OWN shit finally, "Bozena and Wojciech", you clinically
insane, endlessly nym-shifting dreckserb?
"Isn't it time that paedophiles were admitted to the LGBTQ rainbow?
Now that every other sexual deviation seems to have been accommodated?"
MID: <Y8LUE.513827$***@usenetxs.com>
Michael Ejercito
2020-07-08 13:07:02 UTC
Post by Bozena and Wojciech
<fluhs jew shmut/shpam/liesh/shite EXCRETED from STD.COM>
Fluhsing [sic] your OWN shit finally, "Bozena and Wojciech", you clinically
insane, endlessly nym-shifting dreckserb?
The mangina flushes that which is better than him.

Jack Marshall writes about Independence Day.

http://ethicsalarms.com/2020/07/04/independence-day-with-ethics-alarms-1-ethics-quote-of-the-month-president-donald-trump/

Independence Day With Ethics Alarms 1… Ethics Quote Of The Month: President
Donald Trump
JULY 4, 2020 / JACK MARSHALL

“It is time for our politicians to summon the bravery and determination of
our American ancestors. It is time. It is time to plant our flag and to
protect the greatest of this nation for citizens of every race in every city
in every part of this glorious land. For the sake of our honor, for the sake
of our children, for the sake of our union, we must protect and preserve our
history, our heritage, and our great heroes. Here tonight before the eyes of
our forefathers, Americans declare again, as we did 244 years ago, that we
will not be tyrannized, we will not be demeaned, and we will not be
intimidated by bad, evil people. It will not happen.”

President Donald J Trump, speaking at Mt. Rushmore last night, and
aggressively defending the United States of America, its Founders, its
history and culture.

Bravo.
Last night’s speech, a ringing assertion of American greatness and a defiant
condemnation of those who would topple it, despite the inevitable Trump
flourishes of exaggeration, hyperbole, and deliberate provocation, was
exactly what was needed, called for, and had to be said. It was inspiring,
or should have been: I wonder about anyone who could read the transcript and
not be stirred. I would ask, “What happened to you?” We also now know why it
was appropriate to give that speech by Mt. Rushmore. The President extolled
and defended our heroes, and devoted a section of the speech to each of the
Presidents on the mountain, including, as CNN said last night to its
damnation, “two slaveholders.”

There are about ten passages in the speech that I could have highlighted. I
picked that one because it reminded me of this speech by a fictional
President in a movie I detest, “Independence Day.” I would not be surprised
to learn the speechwriter had that model in mind:

“President Whitmore” is talking about space aliens trying to destroys us.
The mobs of America-haters who are attacking our core values and culture
remind me of the aliens in “Invasion of the Body-Snatchers,” taking over the
minds and bodies of one rational citizens, and terrorizing those who won’t
submit to their “conversion.”

Trump’s speech last night had to be made, and had to be made by him. The
President of the United States was obligated to stand up for the nation he
was elected to lead. This was made necessary by the weak, craven response of
so many leaders in the private sector and others who have prostrated
themselves at the feet of anti-white racists, rioters and revolutionaries.

Ann Althouse, who gets up much earlier than I do, beat me to a section by
section analysis, but as usual, she did an excellent job, and I agree with
her commentary completely. She also beat me to commentary about the
revolting news media reaction, which should scare people to death on this
Independence Day.

I woke up to a New York Times headline that said, “With US in Grip of Virus,
Trump Puts On Show.” To be crude, but crudeness is mandates here, this is
signature significance: no paper not run by partisan, unethical, hateful
assholes would allow such a headline. Presidents have given speeches on or
around Independence Day for much of our history, during wars, depressions,
recessions and other national crises. It is not “putting on a show.” It is
called “being President of the United States.” I know the Times, like the
rest of the “resistance,” is invested in refusing to acknowledge that Donald
Trump is a legitimate President, and continues to work to make it as
difficult as possible for him to do his job, but this charges over the
decency line. As Althouse demonstrated in her next post today, the Times had
more to say in falsely framing the speech, and it was not alone:

The front page of the Washington Post has “Ahead of July 4, Trump exploits
racial, social divisions/In a dark speech at the foot of Mount Rushmore’s
monument, President Trump focused on what he described as a ‘left-wing
cultural revolution’ that aims to rewrite U.S. history and erase its
heritage” — reworded at the article page as “At Mount Rushmore, Trump
exploits social divisions, warns of ‘left-wing cultural revolution’ in dark
speech ahead of Independence Day.”

Oh, it’s a “dark speech.” It was full of optimism and painted the beautiful
version of American history, but what the Washington Post saw is darkness.
But it certainly did attack the left — for its dark vision. …

The New York Times has “Trump Uses Mount Rushmore Speech to Deliver Divisive
Culture War Message/Down in the polls and failing to control a raging
pandemic, the president cast himself as waging battle against a ‘new
far-left fascism’ that imperils American values and seeks to erase history.”
The speech is full of material that can be used to make the argument that
Trump was pulling Americans together, but he was calling on us to reject the
destructive message that he ascribed to the far left. The left is very
conspicuously “waging battle” against American values, so it’s not as though
Trump is starting it. He’s fighting back. Whether he’s fighting for
America — as he says — or because he’s “down in the polls and failing to
control a raging pandemic” is a matter of opinion.

…The CNN headline is “Trump tries to drag America backward on a very
different July 4th.” He’s “stirring fear of cultural change.” The
highlighted quote is “merciless campaign to wipe out our history, defame our
heroes, erase our values and indoctrinate our children.”

NPR has “Trump Flouts Virus Rules, Warns Of ‘New Far-Left Fascism’ In Speech
Ahead Of July 4th.” One way to spin the speech is to downplay the text and
stress the disease risk in holding an event at all. Like CNN, NPR highlights
“merciless campaign to wipe out our history, defame our heroes, erase our
values and indoctrinate our children.”

Politico has “Trump seeks to claim the mantle of history in fiery Mount
Rushmore address/The president’s speech, part of a July 4 weekend
celebration, comes after weeks of protests against racism and police
brutality that have forced broader discussions over America’s monuments.”
What’s most interesting about that is that it’s not a big headline on the
front page. In fact, it’s squirreled away under the much larger headline,
“Yes, Biden is thrashing Trump. But he could still blow it/Biden’s polling
lead over Trump is significant, though not unprecedented.” I’m going to
interpret this to mean that Political saw an effective speech and is afraid
and seeing an immediate need to boost Biden….

Read it all, and a “Brava!” to Althouse.

Nah, there’s no mainstream media bias…

Share this:
https://www.avg.com
jew paedophile VERMIN Barry Z. Shein
2020-07-09 13:55:03 UTC
On Wed, 8 Jul 2020 06:07:02 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
[FLUHS Grik skata]...and better air in here again! [sic][SIC!!! LOL]

Watch, it geezer!
Post by Michael Ejercito
The mangina flushes that which is better than him.
You zsuckle the freshly squeezed jew diarrhoea that is better than
you.
Post by Michael Ejercito
Jack Marshall writes about Independence Day.
Who gives two warm jew shits what inanities Jack Marshall (whoever the
fuck that is) has plagiarised about drug dependence?

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)
Peeler
2020-07-09 14:15:49 UTC
On Thu, 09 Jul 2020 06:55:03 -0700, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making an ass of herself as "jew paedophile VERMIN Barry Z.
Post by jew paedophile VERMIN Barry Z. Shein
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by Peeler
Fluhsing [sic] your OWN shit finally, "Bozena and Wojciech", you clinically
insane, endlessly nym-shifting dreckserb?
The mangina flushes that which is better than him.
You zsuckle the freshly squeezed jew diarrhoea that is better than
you.
Stop projecting your OWN perversions onto all those that you feel are
superior to you and straight unlike you, you sexually crippled perv!
Post by Michael Ejercito
Jack Marshall writes about Independence Day.
Who gives two warm jew shits what inanities Jack Marshall (whoever the
fuck that is) has plagiarised about drug dependence?
INTELLIGENT people appreciate that smart man's intelligent and original
articles, dreckserb!
Post by jew paedophile VERMIN Barry Z. Shein
Cheers!
doesn't know what's going on?"
MID: <FnMUE.676068$***@usenetxs.com>