covid-19 ward with 100% survival rate LOL Nurse with a nice figure in underwear and transparanent ppe LOL
Add Reply
CheeseySock
2020-05-20 13:16:57 UTC
covid-19 ward with 100% survival rate LOL Nurse with a nice figure in
underwear and transparent ppe LOL

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8339101/Nurse-disciplined-
wearing-lingerie-PPE-gown-Russia.html
Incubus
2020-05-20 13:57:18 UTC
Post by CheeseySock
covid-19 ward with 100% survival rate LOL Nurse with a nice figure in
underwear and transparent ppe LOL
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8339101/Nurse-disciplined-
wearing-lingerie-PPE-gown-Russia.html
The "journalist" doesn't seem to understand what lingerie is. It looks like a
sports bra and knickers to me.

She certainly looks a lot fitter than many of the NHS nurses I have met (in
both senses of the word).
abelard
2020-05-20 14:52:08 UTC
Post by Incubus
Post by CheeseySock
covid-19 ward with 100% survival rate LOL Nurse with a nice figure in
underwear and transparent ppe LOL
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8339101/Nurse-disciplined-
wearing-lingerie-PPE-gown-Russia.html
The "journalist" doesn't seem to understand what lingerie is. It looks like a
sports bra and knickers to me.
She certainly looks a lot fitter than many of the NHS nurses I have met (in
both senses of the word).
pootin's pc eh
I think she has earned all the points she needs under our new immigration
system. I just need to catch the Chinese Wuhan Virus again.
CheeseySock
2020-05-20 18:57:58 UTC
Post by CheeseySock
covid-19 ward with 100% survival rate LOL Nurse with a nice figure in
underwear and transparent ppe LOL
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8339101/Nurse-disciplined-
wearing-lingerie-PPE-gown-Russia.html
The "journalist" doesn't seem to understand what lingerie is. It looks
like a sports bra and knickers to me.
She certainly looks a lot fitter than many of the NHS nurses I have met
(in both senses of the word).
I say it was sports wear, kind of thing you would see on the beach
volleyball court at the olympics LOL

Should be optionally allowable dress for any nurses with hot bod's LOL
Disgusted of Tunbridge Wells
2020-05-20 19:17:30 UTC
On Wed, 20 May 2020 18:57:58 GMT, CheeseySock
Post by CheeseySock
Post by Incubus
Post by CheeseySock
covid-19 ward with 100% survival rate LOL Nurse with a nice figure in
underwear and transparent ppe LOL
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8339101/Nurse-disciplined-
wearing-lingerie-PPE-gown-Russia.html
The "journalist" doesn't seem to understand what lingerie is. It looks
like a sports bra and knickers to me.
She certainly looks a lot fitter than many of the NHS nurses I have met
(in both senses of the word).
I say it was sports wear, kind of thing you would see on the beach
volleyball court at the olympics LOL
Should be optionally allowable dress for any nurses with hot bod's LOL
You won't find many of those in the NHS: mostly morbidly obese slags
with bingo wings.
Keema's Nan
Bingo wings?
Disgusted of Tunbridge Wells
http://www.mybodybattle.com/2018/07/bingo-wings-and-other-wobbly-bits.html
Keema's Nan
A strange name for wobbly fat.
Disgusted of Tunbridge Wells
dresses.
CheeseySock
On 2020-05-20,
Post by CheeseySock
covid-19 ward with 100% survival rate LOL Nurse with a nice
figure in underwear and transparent ppe LOL
ru a foreigner? never heard of bingo wings?
Disgusted of Tunbridge Wells
It's an oop North thing.
Keema's Nan
Why should I have? I have never played bingo, and have no desire to either.
John
On 2020-05-20,
Post by CheeseySock
covid-19 ward with 100% survival rate LOL Nurse with a
nice figure in underwear and transparent ppe LOL
Piss flaps spring to mind.
Keema's Nan

At least I can console myself that I don’t have your mind - thank goodness.
Ophelia

https://www.avg.com
CheeseySock
2020-05-20 19:20:24 UTC
Post by CheeseySock
Post by Incubus
Post by CheeseySock
covid-19 ward with 100% survival rate LOL Nurse with a nice figure in
underwear and transparent ppe LOL
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8339101/Nurse-disciplined-
wearing-lingerie-PPE-gown-Russia.html
The "journalist" doesn't seem to understand what lingerie is. It looks
like a sports bra and knickers to me.
She certainly looks a lot fitter than many of the NHS nurses I have met
(in both senses of the word).
I say it was sports wear, kind of thing you would see on the beach
volleyball court at the olympics LOL
Should be optionally allowable dress for any nurses with hot bod's LOL
an experiment worth conducting LOL... survival rates on a ward staffed by
fit nurses in beach-volleyball gear and bit opaque ppe vs. ward staffed
by tubbies....

(not to say tubbies are not good nurses... but that extra spark eh!)
Keema's Nan
2020-05-20 19:35:55 UTC
Post by CheeseySock
Post by CheeseySock
Post by CheeseySock
covid-19 ward with 100% survival rate LOL Nurse with a nice figure in
underwear and transparent ppe LOL
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8339101/Nurse-disciplined-
wearing-lingerie-PPE-gown-Russia.html
The "journalist" doesn't seem to understand what lingerie is. It looks
like a sports bra and knickers to me.
She certainly looks a lot fitter than many of the NHS nurses I have met
(in both senses of the word).
I say it was sports wear, kind of thing you would see on the beach
volleyball court at the olympics LOL
Should be optionally allowable dress for any nurses with hot bod's LOL
an experiment worth conducting LOL... survival rates on a ward staffed by
fit nurses in beach-volleyball gear and bit opaque ppe vs. ward staffed
by tubbies....
That all seems very reasonable, until fit nurse in bra and pants announces it
is time for your bed bath.

Just give it 5 minutes to calm down?
CheeseySock
2020-05-20 21:43:45 UTC
Post by CheeseySock
Post by CheeseySock
Post by CheeseySock
Post by CheeseySock
wearing-lingerie-PPE-gown-Russia.html
The "journalist" doesn't seem to understand what lingerie is. It
looks like a sports bra and knickers to me.
She certainly looks a lot fitter than many of the NHS nurses I have
met (in both senses of the word).
I say it was sports wear, kind of thing you would see on the beach
volleyball court at the olympics LOL
Should be optionally allowable dress for any nurses with hot bod's LOL
an experiment worth conducting LOL... survival rates on a ward staffed
by fit nurses in beach-volleyball gear and bit opaque ppe vs. ward
staffed by tubbies....
That all seems very reasonable, until fit nurse in bra and pants
announces it is time for your bed bath.
Just give it 5 minutes to calm down?
send in the tubbies!