I wonder if the school would make girls cover their "cameltoes"
2018-04-08 23:01:36 UTC
Teen girl humiliated after school official made her cover ‘protruding’
nipples

By Jackie Salo
New York Post

A Florida student says she was humiliated when school officials decided her
“protruding” nipples were a distraction and asked her to hide them with
Band-Aids.

Lizzy Martinez, 17, claimed she was called in to the dean’s office Monday at
Branden River High School, where she was told that her lack of a bra was
drawing stares from other students, the Bradenton Herald reported.

“She told me that I needed to put a shirt on under my long-sleeve shirt to
try to tighten my breasts — to constrict them,” Martinez told the newspaper.
“And then she asked me to move around.”

But the second layer wasn’t up to the dean’s satisfaction, Martinez said,
and she was directed to the nurse’s office where she was handed Band-Aids to
cover each nipple. The teen said the incident made her so uncomfortable that
she was brought to tears and left school early.

<snip>

http://www.foxnews.com/lifestyle/2018/04/07/teen-girl-humiliated-after-school-official-made-her-cover-protruding-nipples.html

While they're stocking band-aids:
johnny-knowall
2018-04-09 07:53:51 UTC
[...]
http://blog.cuchini.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/Cuchini-Pad.jpg
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/07/22/article-2701584-1FE1283900000578-635
_634x625.jpg
Presumably the boys are made to tape their genitals between their legs to
prevent any trouser bulges?
Basil Jet
2018-04-09 10:50:49 UTC
On a teenage boy? Either the tape would break or his leg would.
gramps
2018-04-09 14:57:24 UTC
On Sunday, April 8, 2018 at 4:01:41 PM UTC-7, Byker wrote:

The fantasies and obsessions of school teachers render most of them unfit to be in charge of our youth.

Teachers are worried about THEIR OWN responses to teenage physicality, but dress up their panic as "public duty".

The long term effect, year after year, is to heighten public interest in girls' appearance, and to simultaneously embarrass / control girls.

Let kids just grow up and see each other growing up, without comment. That may include smacking potty-mouthed kids upside the head if they make remarks that coincidentally match the teachers' OWN secret interests!
MM
2018-04-12 07:39:34 UTC
Lizzy Martinez, 17, claimed she was called in to the dean’s office Monday at
Branden River High School, where she was told that her lack of a bra was
drawing stares from other students, the Bradenton Herald reported.
Lack of a bra?

All women are born exhibitionists. It's nature.

MM
m***@btopenworld.com

You won't have anything to do with them!
Vidcapper
2018-04-13 06:24:22 UTC
Post by MM
Post by Byker
Lizzy Martinez, 17, claimed she was called in to the dean’s office Monday at
Branden River High School, where she was told that her lack of a bra was
drawing stares from other students, the Bradenton Herald reported.
Lack of a bra?
All women are born exhibitionists. It's nature.
How do you know?
You won't have anything to do with them!
More likely, they won't have anything to do with *him*. :p
Paul Hyett, Cheltenham
Dan S. MacAbre
2018-04-12 09:07:14 UTC
Post by MM
Post by Byker
Lizzy Martinez, 17, claimed she was called in to the dean’s office Monday at
Branden River High School, where she was told that her lack of a bra was
drawing stares from other students, the Bradenton Herald reported.
Lack of a bra?
All women are born exhibitionists. It's nature.
MM
They are currently being instructed that traditional roles are no longer
acceptable in a 'modern society'. Try to be charitable during this
period of adjustment :-)
Ophelia