mike graham claims 2 million people dead from coronavirus...
CheeseySock
2020-05-22 00:19:09 UTC
mike graham claims 2 million people dead from coronavirus... only
334,000 as of today!

in conversation with hitchens...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=670&v=fvOyLNROLP0

at around 11 minutes 15seconds in, I checked that claim and only 334,069
as of now globally...

he's a shyster!

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/
CheeseySock
2020-05-22 00:55:26 UTC
Post by CheeseySock
mike graham claims 2 million people dead from coronavirus... only
334,000 as of today!
in conversation with hitchens...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=670&v=fvOyLNROLP0
at around 11 minutes 15seconds in, I checked that claim and only 334,069
as of now globally...
he's a shyster!
https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/
then later in same show the pouty lower lipped fat bastard first name as
last name cunt claims sweden had 2000 deaths that day... when that was
total deaths in sweden up to that point....
Keema's Nan
2020-05-22 07:52:31 UTC
mike graham claims 2 million people dead from coronavirus... only
334,000 as of today!
in conversation with hitchens...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=670&v=fvOyLNROLP0
at around 11 minutes 15seconds in, I checked that claim and only 334,069
as of now globally...
he's a shyster!
https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/
But you forget, that in addition to those who did not die of coronavirus -
but had traces of the virus in their system when they died - there are also
millions of people who might have had coronavirus in their system when they
died, but were not tested before cremation or burial.

All these count as coronavirus deaths to a disseminator of fake news.
CheeseySock
2020-05-22 18:39:25 UTC
On 22 May 2020, CheeseySock wrote (in article
mike graham claims 2 million people dead from coronavirus... only
334,000 as of today!
in conversation with hitchens...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=670&v=fvOyLNROLP0
at around 11 minutes 15seconds in, I checked that claim and only
334,069 as of now globally...
he's a shyster!
https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/
But you forget, that in addition to those who did not die of coronavirus
- but had traces of the virus in their system when they died - there are
also millions of people who might have had coronavirus in their system
when they died, but were not tested before cremation or burial.
All these count as coronavirus deaths to a disseminator of fake news.
reasonably certain 77th brigade not going after that kind of coronanavirus
disinformation eh!
Keema's Nan
2020-05-22 19:18:49 UTC
Post by CheeseySock
[...]
I claim 2.5 million people dead from coronavirus.

Does that make me more important than mike graham, whoever he might be?