so? does this mean freemasons are shut down?
Add Reply
CheeseySock
2020-03-24 18:26:14 UTC
so? does this mean freemasons are shut down?

private members clubs?

parliamentary bars and restaurants?
Keema's Nan
2020-03-24 18:30:47 UTC
Post by CheeseySock
so? does this mean freemasons are shut down?
They never shut down, or shut up.
CheeseySock
2020-03-24 18:38:20 UTC
On 24 Mar 2020, CheeseySock wrote (in article
Post by CheeseySock
so? does this mean freemasons are shut down?
They never shut down, or shut up.
well they do not publicly boast of who they are, but I reckon I can feel
some smug gloating eh!

but stm it's beyond the first layer which is just the recruiting ground
for the real nasty shite! Though internet has allowed a set of bullies
to form secret groups as well.

wasn't it similar to when they were first created, the corn laws and the
banning of assemblies...