Grubby little jew 'speaker' John Bercow (né Berkowitz) to stand down and return to 'Israeel'
Grikbaster®™
2019-09-10 12:39:41 UTC
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-49639828

Finally we might get someone with the impartiality required of the
position. This grubby little jew was clearly not up to the task!
Peeler
2019-09-10 13:50:36 UTC
On Tue, 10 Sep 2019 05:39:41 -0700, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Post by Grikbaster®™
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-49639828
Finally we might get someone with the impartiality required of the
position. This grubby little jew was clearly not up to the task!
YOU are not even up to the task of having a LIFE outside Usenet on which
you've been "living" for OVER TWENTY YEARS, virtually around the clock!
doesn't know what's going on?"
MID: <FnMUE.676068$***@usenetxs.com>