how Einstein ruined physics
Add Reply
saracene
2019-04-12 17:57:57 UTC
https://www.sott.net/article/251049-New-Book-Says-Einstein-Highly-Overrated-and-Ruined-Physics
CheeseySock
2019-04-12 21:16:52 UTC
On Fri, 12 Apr 2019 10:57:57 -0700, saracene wrote:

> https://www.sott.net/article/251049-New-Book-Says-Einstein-Highly-
Overrated-and-Ruined-Physics

he worked in the patent office and saw the patents before they were
patented?
Roger
2019-04-12 22:00:16 UTC
How controversy sells.

Morley's experiment found light to be constant, it was never attributed to einstein.

SR was published and widely known in 1906. GR took another 10 years. Funny how others did not publish beforehand.

Yes, the maths is not Einsteins.Many have noted over the years that some recognition should be given for that.....but the geodesics that contour time, that was really original thinking.
saracene
2019-04-12 22:10:38 UTC

Was he the greatest genius who ever lived? Or is that chauvinistic Jewish hype? And what about Poincare?
Dan S. MacAbre
2019-04-13 01:18:00 UTC
saracene wrote:
> On Friday, April 12, 2019 at 11:00:18 PM UTC+1, Roger wrote:
>> How controversy sells.
>>
>> Morley's experiment found light to be constant, it was never attributed to einstein.
>>
>> SR was published and widely known in 1906. GR took another 10 years. Funny how others did not publish beforehand.
>>
>> Yes, the maths is not Einsteins.Many have noted over the years that some recognition should be given for that.....but the geodesics that contour time, that was really original thinking.
>
> Was he the greatest genius who ever lived? Or is that chauvinistic Jewish hype? And what about Poincare?

Einstein was a clever bloke, no doubt about it - I will never be able to
understand that level of mathematics. Newton, Faraday, Maxwell, I could
possibly understand given enough time. Einstein, and others, built upon
that; but there's a level of abstraction beyond which most of us, IMVHO,
cannot go.
Basil Jet
2019-04-13 02:14:17 UTC
On 13/04/2019 02:18, Dan S. MacAbre wrote:
> saracene wrote:
>> On Friday, April 12, 2019 at 11:00:18 PM UTC+1, Roger wrote:
>>> How controversy sells.
>>>
>>> Morley's experiment found light to be constant, it was never
>>> attributed to einstein.
>>>
>>> SR was published and widely known in 1906. GR took another 10 years.
>>> Funny how others did not publish beforehand.
>>>
>>> Yes, the maths is not Einsteins.Many have noted over the years that
>>> some recognition  should be given for that.....but the geodesics that
>>> contour time, that was really original thinking.
>>
>> Was he the greatest genius who ever lived? Or is that chauvinistic
>> Jewish hype? And what about Poincare?
>>

> Einstein was a clever bloke, no doubt about it - I will never be able to
> understand that level of mathematics.  Newton, Faraday, Maxwell, I could
> possibly understand given enough time.  Einstein, and others, built upon
> that; but there's a level of abstraction beyond which most of us, IMVHO,
> cannot go.

And quantum mechanics, or the Copenhagen interpretation of it, was a
level to which Einstein could not go.

Clever bloke though... produced 4 papers in 1905 any one of which was
worth a Nobel prize. No-one else has ever had a year like that in
physics. The anti-semites should pick on someone else.

--
Basil Jet - Current favourite song...
Spratleys Japs - Hands (Marc Riley session)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTFmVrE1WAc
Roger
2019-04-13 08:04:46 UTC

Newtons year at home during the plague?
abelard
2019-04-13 09:01:42 UTC
On Sat, 13 Apr 2019 03:14:17 +0100, Basil Jet <***@spamspamspam.com>
wrote:

>On 13/04/2019 02:18, Dan S. MacAbre wrote:
>> saracene wrote:

>>> Was he the greatest genius who ever lived? Or is that chauvinistic
>>> Jewish hype? And what about Poincare?
>>>

>> Einstein was a clever bloke, no doubt about it - I will never be able to
>> understand that level of mathematics.  Newton, Faraday, Maxwell, I could
>> possibly understand given enough time.  Einstein, and others, built upon
>> that; but there's a level of abstraction beyond which most of us, IMVHO,
>> cannot go.
>
>And quantum mechanics, or the Copenhagen interpretation of it, was a
>level to which Einstein could not go.
>
>Clever bloke though... produced 4 papers in 1905 any one of which was
>worth a Nobel prize. No-one else has ever had a year like that in
>physics. The anti-semites should pick on someone else.

the copenhagen interpretation is very dubious

the maths works but the interpretation is imv nuts....
my view is not uncommon. einstein was sane to treat it with
scepticism ad suspicion

the item quoted is several years old and not to be taken seriously

saracen has loose screws on the subject of joooz

saracene
2019-04-13 16:05:02 UTC
On Saturday, April 13, 2019 at 10:01:47 AM UTC+1, abelard wrote:
> On Sat, 13 Apr 2019 03:14:17 +0100, Basil Jet <***@spamspamspam.com>
> wrote:

> >> Einstein was a clever bloke, no doubt about it - I will never be able to
> >> understand that level of mathematics.  Newton, Faraday, Maxwell, I could
> >> possibly understand given enough time.  Einstein, and others, built upon
> >> that; but there's a level of abstraction beyond which most of us, IMVHO,
> >> cannot go.
> >
> >And quantum mechanics, or the Copenhagen interpretation of it, was a
> >level to which Einstein could not go.
> >
> >Clever bloke though... produced 4 papers in 1905 any one of which was
> >worth a Nobel prize. No-one else has ever had a year like that in
> >physics. The anti-semites should pick on someone else.
>
> the copenhagen interpretation is very dubious
>
> the maths works but the interpretation is imv nuts....
> my view is not uncommon. einstein was sane to treat it with
> scepticism ad suspicion
>
> the item quoted is several years old and not to be taken seriously
>
> saracen has loose screws on the subject of joooz
>

> --
> www.abelard.org

Anyone who knows Jews knows there is a chauvinistic agenda to promote and exalt Jewish achievement usually well above its desert. Often goys fall for this and it looks as if they may have done so in the case of saint albert. The book contains a lot of interesting info. What's your authority for sayng it is not to be taken seriously?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0X64QU9K-z0
abelard
2019-04-13 17:03:38 UTC
On Sat, 13 Apr 2019 09:05:02 -0700 (PDT), saracene
<***@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Saturday, April 13, 2019 at 10:01:47 AM UTC+1, abelard wrote:
>> On Sat, 13 Apr 2019 03:14:17 +0100, Basil Jet <***@spamspamspam.com>
>> wrote:

>> >And quantum mechanics, or the Copenhagen interpretation of it, was a
>> >level to which Einstein could not go.
>> >
>> >Clever bloke though... produced 4 papers in 1905 any one of which was
>> >worth a Nobel prize. No-one else has ever had a year like that in
>> >physics. The anti-semites should pick on someone else.
>>
>> the copenhagen interpretation is very dubious
>>
>> the maths works but the interpretation is imv nuts....
>> my view is not uncommon. einstein was sane to treat it with
>> scepticism ad suspicion
>>
>> the item quoted is several years old and not to be taken seriously
>>
>> saracen has loose screws on the subject of joooz

>Anyone who knows Jews knows there is a chauvinistic agenda to promote and exalt Jewish achievement usually well above its desert. Often goys fall for this and it looks as if they may have done so in the case of saint albert. The book contains a lot of interesting info. What's your authority for sayng it is not to be taken seriously?

why would one care?

and your wild generalisations apply to relativity theory
exactly how?

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0X64QU9K-z0

can't be bothered

saracene
2019-04-13 21:44:00 UTC
On Saturday, April 13, 2019 at 6:03:42 PM UTC+1, abelard wrote:
> On Sat, 13 Apr 2019 09:05:02 -0700 (PDT), saracene
> <***@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >On Saturday, April 13, 2019 at 10:01:47 AM UTC+1, abelard wrote:

> >> the copenhagen interpretation is very dubious
> >>
> >> the maths works but the interpretation is imv nuts....
> >> my view is not uncommon. einstein was sane to treat it with
> >> scepticism ad suspicion
> >>
> >> the item quoted is several years old and not to be taken seriously
> >>
> >> saracen has loose screws on the subject of joooz
>
> >Anyone who knows Jews knows there is a chauvinistic agenda to promote and exalt Jewish achievement usually well above its desert. Often goys fall for this and it looks as if they may have done so in the case of saint albert. The book contains a lot of interesting info. What's your authority for sayng it is not to be taken seriously?
>
> why would one care?

You wouldn't. Others don't like being told what to think and feel by the Jews. It's not Einstein I object to its those who overinflate his reputatio.

> and your wild generalisations apply to relativity theory
> exactly how?

Read what I sent you.

abelard
2019-04-13 22:11:29 UTC
On Sat, 13 Apr 2019 14:44:00 -0700 (PDT), saracene
<***@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Saturday, April 13, 2019 at 6:03:42 PM UTC+1, abelard wrote:
>> On Sat, 13 Apr 2019 09:05:02 -0700 (PDT), saracene
>> <***@gmail.com> wrote:

>> >Anyone who knows Jews knows there is a chauvinistic agenda to promote and exalt Jewish achievement usually well above its desert. Often goys fall for this and it looks as if they may have done so in the case of saint albert. The book contains a lot of interesting info. What's your authority for sayng it is not to be taken seriously?
>>
>> why would one care?
>
>You wouldn't. Others don't like being told what to think and feel by the Jews. It's not Einstein I object to its those who overinflate his reputatio.

i don't see any evidence that you are in any
position to judge his 'reputation'

>> and your wild generalisations apply to relativity theory
>> exactly how?
>
>Read what I sent you.

don't know what you're on about

Roger
2019-04-13 23:29:51 UTC

Could say the same about germans; oh dear, Einstein was both :D (Mind you, he did renounce is german citizenship when he moved to Italy).
saracene
2019-04-14 13:47:29 UTC
On Sunday, April 14, 2019 at 12:29:53 AM UTC+1, Roger wrote:
> On Saturday, April 13, 2019 at 6:05:03 PM UTC+2, saracene wrote:
> > On Saturday, April 13, 2019 at 10:01:47 AM UTC+1, abelard wrote:

> > > the copenhagen interpretation is very dubious
> > >
> > > the maths works but the interpretation is imv nuts....
> > > my view is not uncommon. einstein was sane to treat it with
> > > scepticism ad suspicion
> > >
> > > the item quoted is several years old and not to be taken seriously
> > >
> > > saracen has loose screws on the subject of joooz
> > >

> > > --
> > > www.abelard.org
> >
> > Anyone who knows Jews knows there is a chauvinistic agenda to promote and exalt Jewish achievement usually well above its desert.
>

> Could say the same about germans; oh dear,

Not something I've noticed. I once Jew a (left wing) Jew who held that Disreali was the greatest ever Englishman. For long we were taught to reverence the trinity of Freud Einstein and Marx as the makers of modernity.

saracene
2019-04-14 14:06:31 UTC

What set me off was reading this book. https://www.theguardian.com/books/2018/may/05/the-order-of-time-by-carlo-rovelli-review

I' irritated by his breezy style and the dogmatic metaphysics he derives from Einstein He may not be a 4/2 but he does say in passing in what a great philosopher Maimonides was.
abelard
2019-04-14 15:44:04 UTC
On Sun, 14 Apr 2019 07:06:31 -0700 (PDT), saracene
<***@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Sunday, April 14, 2019 at 2:47:30 PM UTC+1, saracene wrote:

>> > Could say the same about germans; oh dear,
>>
>> Not something I've noticed. I once Jew a (left wing) Jew who held that Disreali was the greatest ever Englishman. For long we were taught to reverence the trinity of Freud Einstein and Marx as the makers of modernity.
>>
>> > Einstein was both :D (Mind you, he did renounce is german citizenship when he moved to Italy).
>
>What set me off was reading this book. https://www.theguardian.com/books/2018/may/05/the-order-of-time-by-carlo-rovelli-review
>
>I' irritated by his breezy style and the dogmatic metaphysics he derives from Einstein He may not be a 4/2 but he does say in passing in what a great philosopher Maimonides was.

time is just things moving

the stuff from the groany looks sloppy to me...as usual
i also went on to the extract
https://www.theguardian.com/books/2018/apr/14/elastic-concept-order-of-time-carlo-rovelli

"Before Einstein told us that it wasn’t true, how the devil did we get
it into our heads that time passes everywhere at the same speed? It
was certainly not our direct experience of the passage of time that
gave us the idea that time elapses at the same rate, always and
everywhere."

eg what does he believe he means by "time passes everywhere at the
same speed"?...the 'same speed' as measured by whom(from where)?

what even does he imaging 'same' means??

the items are full of such pap

then there is you with your fetishism about joooozz...why on earth
do you care? why does it matter? to you? to anyone?

'philosophy' is mostly wanking!!

saracene
2019-04-14 17:03:46 UTC
On Sunday, April 14, 2019 at 4:44:10 PM UTC+1, abelard wrote:
> On Sun, 14 Apr 2019 07:06:31 -0700 (PDT), saracene
> <***@gmail.com> wrote:

> >> Not something I've noticed. I once Jew a (left wing) Jew who held that Disreali was the greatest ever Englishman. For long we were taught to reverence the trinity of Freud Einstein and Marx as the makers of modernity.

> >What set me off was reading this book. https://www.theguardian.com/books/2018/may/05/the-order-of-time-by-carlo-rovelli-review
> >
> >I' irritated by his breezy style and the dogmatic metaphysics he derives from Einstein He may not be a 4/2 but he does say in passing in what a great philosopher Maimonides was.
>
> time is just things moving
>
> the stuff from the groany looks sloppy to me...as usual
> i also went on to the extract
> https://www.theguardian.com/books/2018/apr/14/elastic-concept-order-of-time-carlo-rovelli
>
> "Before Einstein told us that it wasn’t true, how the devil did we get
> it into our heads that time passes everywhere at the same speed? It
> was certainly not our direct experience of the passage of time that
> gave us the idea that time elapses at the same rate, always and
> everywhere."
>
> eg what does he believe he means by "time passes everywhere at the
> same speed"?...the 'same speed' as measured by whom(from where)?
>
> what even does he imaging 'same' means??
>
> the items are full of such pap
>
> then there is you with your fetishism about joooozz...why on earth
> do you care?

Honesty clarity, fair competition. Also I hate being moralised at and want to say what I feel. Jews use moral blackmail to suppress criticism of what they get up to, including promoting their culture heroes. It comes down to that damned God of theirs.

abelard
2019-04-14 17:38:08 UTC
On Sun, 14 Apr 2019 10:03:46 -0700 (PDT), saracene
<***@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Sunday, April 14, 2019 at 4:44:10 PM UTC+1, abelard wrote:
>> On Sun, 14 Apr 2019 07:06:31 -0700 (PDT), saracene
>> <***@gmail.com> wrote:

>> >What set me off was reading this book. https://www.theguardian.com/books/2018/may/05/the-order-of-time-by-carlo-rovelli-review
>> >
>> >I' irritated by his breezy style and the dogmatic metaphysics he derives from Einstein He may not be a 4/2 but he does say in passing in what a great philosopher Maimonides was.
>>
>> time is just things moving
>>
>> the stuff from the groany looks sloppy to me...as usual
>> i also went on to the extract
>> https://www.theguardian.com/books/2018/apr/14/elastic-concept-order-of-time-carlo-rovelli
>>
>> "Before Einstein told us that it wasn’t true, how the devil did we get
>> it into our heads that time passes everywhere at the same speed? It
>> was certainly not our direct experience of the passage of time that
>> gave us the idea that time elapses at the same rate, always and
>> everywhere."
>>
>> eg what does he believe he means by "time passes everywhere at the
>> same speed"?...the 'same speed' as measured by whom(from where)?
>>
>> what even does he imaging 'same' means??
>>
>> the items are full of such pap
>>
>> then there is you with your fetishism about joooozz...why on earth
>> do you care?
>
>Honesty clarity, fair competition. Also I hate being moralised at and want to say what I feel. Jews use moral blackmail to suppress criticism of what they get up to, including promoting their culture heroes. It comes down to that damned God of theirs.

you worry too much :-)

the prime way jews compete is working hard...you sound like
and old time union shirkers/bosses wanting others to work
to rule/slower in case they show you up or use up all the
work available...

saracene
2019-04-14 20:32:59 UTC

Evasive and irrelevant answer.
abelard
2019-04-14 21:04:15 UTC
On Sun, 14 Apr 2019 13:32:59 -0700 (PDT), saracene
<***@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Sunday, April 14, 2019 at 6:38:13 PM UTC+1, abelard wrote:
>> On Sun, 14 Apr 2019 10:03:46 -0700 (PDT), saracene
>> <***@gmail.com> wrote:

>> >Honesty clarity, fair competition. Also I hate being moralised at and want to say what I feel. Jews use moral blackmail to suppress criticism of what they get up to, including promoting their culture heroes. It comes down to that damned God of theirs.
>>
>> you worry too much :-)
>>
>> the prime way jews compete is working hard...you sound like
>> and old time union shirkers/bosses wanting others to work
>> to rule/slower in case they show you up or use up all the
>> work available...

>> --
>> www.abelard.org
>
>Evasive and irrelevant answer.

indeed my dear, that is the nature of the real world...
you are an incurable romantic...a theoretician

the real world is an insult to one of your refined sensibilities!

saracene
2019-04-14 22:13:36 UTC

What are you, a politician? If I had such aspirations I would keep quiet about my antsemitism.
abelard
2019-04-14 22:18:18 UTC
On Sun, 14 Apr 2019 15:13:36 -0700 (PDT), saracene
<***@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Sunday, April 14, 2019 at 10:04:17 PM UTC+1, abelard wrote:
>> On Sun, 14 Apr 2019 13:32:59 -0700 (PDT), saracene
>> <***@gmail.com> wrote:

>> >Evasive and irrelevant answer.
>>
>> indeed my dear, that is the nature of the real world...
>> you are an incurable romantic...a theoretician
>>
>> the real world is an insult to one of your refined sensibilities!
>>

>What are you,

a practical fellow

> a politician?

an armourer for politicians...as such i don't have
to appease the moronacy
everyone has their part to play...even the armourers

> If I had such aspirations I would keep quiet about my antsemitism.

but as you say, you don't have such aspirations

Roger
2019-04-13 08:03:39 UTC
On Saturday, April 13, 2019 at 3:18:02 AM UTC+2, Dan S. MacAbre wrote:

> Einstein was a clever bloke, no doubt about it - I will never be able to
> understand that level of mathematics.

Neither did he. As Einstein himself put it "why do mathematicians have to make things so complicated". But whilst pure mathematicians formulate into the abstract with no requirement to assimilate reality, Einstein found an application for their wildest fantasies in the real world.

Maxwell was notorious for expressing things in a manner that was very difficult to comprehend; but of course he was Scottish :D
Brian Howie
2019-08-31 12:22:59 UTC
On 13/04/2019 09:03, Roger wrote:
> On Saturday, April 13, 2019 at 3:18:02 AM UTC+2, Dan S. MacAbre wrote:
>>
>> Einstein was a clever bloke, no doubt about it - I will never be able to
>> understand that level of mathematics.
>
> Neither did he. As Einstein himself put it "why do mathematicians have to make things so complicated". But whilst pure mathematicians formulate into the abstract with no requirement to assimilate reality, Einstein found an application for their wildest fantasies in the real world.
>
>> Newton, Faraday, Maxwell,
>
> Maxwell was notorious for expressing things in a manner that was very difficult to comprehend; but of course he was Scottish :D

He also wrote poetry and discussed physics with his dog Toby. Toby
however is not credited with his contribution of displacement current to
Maxwell's work .

http://ww3.haverford.edu/physics-astro/songs/rigid.htm

Brian

---
Phi
2019-09-09 19:16:57 UTC

Toby was quite happy for his master to take the credit.
Phi
2019-04-14 18:31:17 UTC

Time doesn't exist without change.
abelard
2019-04-14 17:39:21 UTC
On Sun, 14 Apr 2019 18:31:17 -0000, "Phi" <***@inbox.com> wrote:

>"abelard" <***@abelard.org> wrote in message
>> On Sun, 14 Apr 2019 07:06:31 -0700 (PDT), saracene
>> <***@gmail.com> wrote:

>>>What set me off was reading this book.
>>>https://www.theguardian.com/books/2018/may/05/the-order-of-time-by-carlo-rovelli-review
>>>
>>>I' irritated by his breezy style and the dogmatic metaphysics he derives
>>>from Einstein He may not be a 4/2 but he does say in passing in what a
>>>great philosopher Maimonides was.
>>
>> time is just things moving
>>
>> the stuff from the groany looks sloppy to me...as usual
>> i also went on to the extract
>> https://www.theguardian.com/books/2018/apr/14/elastic-concept-order-of-time-carlo-rovelli
>>
>> "Before Einstein told us that it wasn?t true, how the devil did we get
>> it into our heads that time passes everywhere at the same speed? It
>> was certainly not our direct experience of the passage of time that
>> gave us the idea that time elapses at the same rate, always and
>> everywhere."
>>
>> eg what does he believe he means by "time passes everywhere at the
>> same speed"?...the 'same speed' as measured by whom(from where)?
>>
>> what even does he imaging 'same' means??
>>
>> the items are full of such pap
>>
>> then there is you with your fetishism about joooozz...why on earth
>> do you care? why does it matter? to you? to anyone?
>>
>> 'philosophy' is mostly wanking!!
>>

>> --
>> www.abelard.org
>
>Time doesn't exist without change.

sounds like a reasonable first order assertion to me

saracene
2019-04-14 22:10:53 UTC

I haven't been able to wank for quite a few weeks now. The painful swelling in my scrotum has spread to the shaft of my penis and it's too sensitive to the touch.
abelard
2019-04-14 22:15:16 UTC
On Sun, 14 Apr 2019 15:10:53 -0700 (PDT), saracene
<***@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Sunday, April 14, 2019 at 6:33:53 PM UTC+1, Phi wrote:
>> "abelard" <***@abelard.org> wrote in message

>> > time is just things moving
>> >
>> > the stuff from the groany looks sloppy to me...as usual
>> > i also went on to the extract
>> > https://www.theguardian.com/books/2018/apr/14/elastic-concept-order-of-time-carlo-rovelli
>> >
>> > "Before Einstein told us that it wasn’t true, how the devil did we get
>> > it into our heads that time passes everywhere at the same speed? It
>> > was certainly not our direct experience of the passage of time that
>> > gave us the idea that time elapses at the same rate, always and
>> > everywhere."
>> >
>> > eg what does he believe he means by "time passes everywhere at the
>> > same speed"?...the 'same speed' as measured by whom(from where)?
>> >
>> > what even does he imaging 'same' means??
>> >
>> > the items are full of such pap
>> >
>> > then there is you with your fetishism about joooozz...why on earth
>> > do you care? why does it matter? to you? to anyone?
>> >
>> > 'philosophy' is mostly wanking!!

>I haven't been able to wank for quite a few weeks now. The painful swelling in my scrotum has spread to the shaft of my penis and it's too sensitive to the touch.

your wanking should be a purely spiritual/philosophical experience at
your age

2019-04-15 10:15:30 UTC
On 14 Apr 2019, saracene wrote
(in article<6f9b8d42-ad34-4dbf-9fd0-***@googlegroups.com>):

> On Sunday, April 14, 2019 at 6:33:53 PM UTC+1, Phi wrote:
> > "abelard" <***@abelard.org> wrote in message

> > > time is just things moving
> > >
> > > the stuff from the groany looks sloppy to me...as usual
> > > i also went on to the extract
> > > https://www.theguardian.com/books/2018/apr/14/elastic-concept-order-of-time
> > > -carlo-rovelli
> > >
> > > "Before Einstein told us that it wasn’t true, how the devil did we get
> > > it into our heads that time passes everywhere at the same speed? It
> > > was certainly not our direct experience of the passage of time that
> > > gave us the idea that time elapses at the same rate, always and
> > > everywhere."
> > >
> > > eg what does he believe he means by "time passes everywhere at the
> > > same speed"?...the 'same speed' as measured by whom(from where)?
> > >
> > > what even does he imaging 'same' means??
> > >
> > > the items are full of such pap
> > >
> > > then there is you with your fetishism about joooozz...why on earth
> > > do you care? why does it matter? to you? to anyone?
> > >
> > > 'philosophy' is mostly wanking!!
> > >

> > > --
> I haven't been able to wank for quite a few weeks now. The painful swelling
> in my scrotum has spread to the shaft of my penis and it's too sensitive to
> the touch.

That sounds bad. I occasionally get eczema there, and it is one of the most
excruciating pains I have experienced, especially when lying in bed at night.
I never realised just how much that area likes to move around of its own
accord, and each minute movement seems to make the pain ten times worse.
Basil Jet
2019-04-15 12:15:12 UTC
On 15/04/2019 11:15, Keema's Nan wrote:

> that area likes to move around of its own
> accord,

...and that concludes the case for the defence.