This is not a world to have kids, better raise guinea pigs
2019-10-18 14:25:41 UTC
Guinea pigs are not threatened by Climate Change and targeted by the junk food industry. And they are cheaper to raise too!

https://twitter.com/tibetan_monkey/status/1184963301077331968?s=20

When god created them, he said "Better guinea pigs than kids."

#GoBananaRevolution

THE JUNGLE
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nffbCR_uCZ6znjf3gLiFRXSAoLzhWtoZ6U4S7Y37aKc/export?format=pdf
2019-10-18 17:35:08 UTC
Post by Wise TibetanMonkey, Most Humble Philosopher
Guinea pigs are not threatened by Climate Change and targeted by
the junk food industry. And they are cheaper to raise too!
Did you see the South Park episode about giant guinea pigs?
I wonder what's the moral of it. I guess they grew out of Frankenstein food.
Post by Wise TibetanMonkey, Most Humble Philosopher
https://twitter.com/tibetan_monkey/status/1184963301077331968?s=20
I tried to "Follow" you on Twitter, but Twitter keeps generating
error messages. I'll try again later.
You can find me here, by the way: https://www.twitter.com/FidemTurbare
Post by Wise TibetanMonkey, Most Humble Philosopher
When god created them, he said "Better guinea pigs than kids."
Some parents aren't fit to care of children or guinea pigs.
It's difficult for parents to fight off the food industry...

https://twitter.com/tibetan_monkey/status/1185243541888491521?s=20
2019-10-20 05:36:54 UTC
This is my first meme that goes viral, not only because it's funny, but because it touched a nerve. The depression of the world can be fought effectly with a banana and I know how wave it at the lovers, specially the kids, who simply want to play outdoors and ride a bike --and be protected from the food industry. And Christianity doesn't deliver any of that. In other words, we are reaching momentum to change the world. This is the meme...

https://imgflip.com/gif/3dktcw