End foreign aid to India
Add Reply
Grikbahhar®™
2019-09-07 12:32:56 UTC
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-49615665

THIS, is what they waste it on: pathetic attempts to land on the
Moon!
NEMO
2019-09-07 13:46:49 UTC
Post by Grikbahhar®™
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-49615665
THIS, is what they waste it on: pathetic attempts to land on the
Moon! I bet even the polacks will beat them to it!
SHOOSH!
Peeler
2019-09-07 17:40:50 UTC
On Sat, 07 Sep 2019 05:32:56 -0700, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Post by Grikbahhar®™
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-49615665
THIS, is what they waste it on: pathetic attempts to land on the
Moon!
Indians are more welcome in Europe than untalented serbian scum like you,
pedophilic gay Razovic!
is any meaningful debate to lower the age of consent:
"If there isn't, there should be."
MID: <ZAMUE.174724$***@usenetxs.com>
Byker
2019-09-07 20:12:40 UTC
Post by Grikbahhar®™
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-49615665
THIS, is what they waste it on: pathetic attempts to land on the Moon!
They'd be better off spending it on public loos:

"Sign in to confirm your age." Bullshit. Download via:

https://www.clipconverter.cc or https://ytmp3.cc

Gee, I wonder why we never see this on the Travel Channel?
Grikbahhar®™
2019-09-07 20:58:14 UTC
http://youtu.be/CJrLrqSvA2c
http://youtu.be/V1FFBpTvLlo
http://youtu.be/SKg2_6I_818
http://youtu.be/ixJgY2VSct0
Open defecation is a time honoured Paki tradition!
Keema's Nan
2019-09-07 21:06:19 UTC
Post by Grikbahhar®™
Post by Byker
Post by Grikbahhar®™
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-49615665
THIS, is what they waste it on: pathetic attempts to land on the Moon!
http://youtu.be/CJrLrqSvA2c
http://youtu.be/V1FFBpTvLlo
http://youtu.be/SKg2_6I_818
http://youtu.be/ixJgY2VSct0
https://www.clipconverter.cc or https://ytmp3.cc
Gee, I wonder why we never see this on the Travel Channel?
Open defecation is a time honoured Paki tradition!
Which is why there are about 100 million flies for every person on the
planet.
Grikbahhar®™
2019-09-08 12:36:11 UTC
On Sat, 07 Sep 2019 22:06:19 +0100, Keema's Nan
Post by Keema's Nan
Post by Grikbahhar®™
Post by Byker
Post by Grikbahhar®™
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-49615665
THIS, is what they waste it on: pathetic attempts to land on the Moon!
http://youtu.be/CJrLrqSvA2c
http://youtu.be/V1FFBpTvLlo
http://youtu.be/SKg2_6I_818
http://youtu.be/ixJgY2VSct0
https://www.clipconverter.cc or https://ytmp3.cc
Gee, I wonder why we never see this on the Travel Channel?
Open defecation is a time honoured Paki tradition!
Which is why there are about 100 million flies for every person on the
planet.
Most of them in India. Don't ever go to Old Goa (the remains of
St Francis Xavier are in the basilica there). It's downwind of a
fishmeal processing plant - flies (huge ones) are everywhere!
Peeler
2019-09-08 14:38:47 UTC
On Sun, 08 Sep 2019 05:36:11 -0700, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Post by Grikbahhar®™
Most of them in India. Don't ever go to Old Goa (the remains of
St Francis Xavier are in the basilica there). It's downwind of a
fishmeal processing plant - flies (huge ones) are everywhere!
YOU are pesky bluebottle in your own right, pedophilic gay Razovic!
on Facebook is incapable of consent?"
MID: <Og0VE.1298131$***@usenetxs.com>
Peeler
2019-09-07 21:11:26 UTC
On Sat, 07 Sep 2019 13:58:14 -0700, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Post by Grikbahhar®™
Open defecation is a time honoured Paki tradition!
YOU were defecated into the world, you stinking piece of serb shit!
"Isn't it time that paedophiles were admitted to the LGBTQ rainbow?
Now that every other sexual deviation seems to have been accommodated?"
MID: <Y8LUE.513827$***@usenetxs.com>
tim...
2019-09-08 12:43:40 UTC
Post by Grikbahhar®™
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-49615665
THIS, is what they waste it on: pathetic attempts to land on the Moon!
I was quite surprised at public loos in India

I've seen plenty worse