SHAY Folksh! GOOGLE our shcummy little STD.COM shpammer BARRY Z. SHEIN.....TOINSH out, he'sh a PAEDOPHILE....YESH, a kiddy-diddling NONCE! Butt VOISHE SHTILL....he'sh a g-ddam **jew**!!!! <VGB<
STD.COM ish jew kike paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St B'righton Mass
2020-10-17 15:44:40 UTC
WHO KNEW?

Now, thanksh to GOOGLE, EVERYONE know!

GOOGLEFUCKING VOIKSH!

Like a g-ddam jew vet dream, it voiksh!

LOMPOP!
--

"SHPAMMERSH ARE CROOKSH
DON'T DO BUSINESSH VITH CROOKSH!"
The Peeler
2020-10-17 15:53:40 UTC
On Sat, 17 Oct 2020 08:44:40 -0700, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Post by STD.COM ish jew kike paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St B'righton Mass
WHO KNEW?
Now, thanksh to GOOGLE, EVERYONE know!
GOOGLEFUCKING
"Googlefucking"??? AGAIN??? ROTFLOL! How about you trying some REAL fucking,
sexual cripple? No? Not possible for you? We KNOW! ROTFLOL!!!
doesn't know what's going on?"
MID: <FnMUE.676068$***@usenetxs.com>