Former planned parenthood doctor calls to make life hard for the unvaccinated
2021-07-12 11:41:11 UTC
I thought making life hard for the unvaccinated was disease's job.
Turns out this abortion doctor wants to help disease do its job!

https://www.foxnews.com/media/cnn-medical-analyst-life-hard-unvaccinated
--
Basil Jet recently enjoyed listening to
2011 - OH, PA - David Greenberger & Ralph Carney
Pancho
2021-07-12 12:25:25 UTC
Post by Basil Jet
I thought making life hard for the unvaccinated was disease's job.
Turns out this abortion doctor wants to help disease do its job!
https://www.foxnews.com/media/cnn-medical-analyst-life-hard-unvaccinated
It's just Fox shit stirring.

It is pretty clear Boris is pioneering the "Just let them get it"
strategy. Vaccinate the vulnerable, then let the disease spread to take
care of the rest.

Barring disaster, I'm pretty sure all the other developed countries will
follow.

Has anyone seen Oleg recently? I was hoping he could give us an update
on how well the Sputnik vaccine is doing in Russia.