was it the bin man strike brought down the wilson government.... scargill miners brought about their own demise ????
Add Reply
CheeseySock
2019-12-02 23:13:51 UTC
was it the bin man strike brought down the wilson government.... scargill
miners brought about their own demise ????

not that as far as the whole mining and latterly steel thing, cheaper
elsewhere, is not a complete lunatic policy, like this "carbon free" by
20whatever shite... shutting down clean coal plants let alone clean gas
plants...

must be a bunch of psycopaths at the cuntrols... make the laws to prove
they are not psycopaths... you are eh!

that greta (the golem) thunberg eh!

not that I am a sun reader except I get a spectrum of "news" to see what
shit is being fed to us... this sun article seems in part accurate...

https://www.thesun.co.uk/living/3535415/from-rubbish-piled-high-to-
hospital-closures-and-endless-strike-chaos-this-is-what-britain-looked-
like-the-last-time-labours-hard-left-were-in-charge-jeremy/

how ironic? new scale needs inventing?
CheeseySock
2019-12-02 23:36:23 UTC
Post by CheeseySock
[...]
the negro's outnumber the pakis in one of the photos, not any more eh!