SHOOSH! The Vatican's new corruption scandal! NAY, jew-kike SHPAM! YAY, PAEDO PRIESHTSH!
Ariel Sharon a\"h zt\"l
2020-07-03 22:28:07 UTC
https://nypost.com/2019/10/23/the-vaticans-new-corruption-scandal/

"Reports have emerged detailing the movement of Vatican money through
slush funds across Europe - and a Vatican investment of more than $250
million into luxury London apartments, brokered through a financier
who profited even while the Vatican's investment tanked".
Shitshack Rabin a"h zt"l
2020-07-04 13:32:33 UTC
On Fri, 3 Jul 2020 22:28:07 +0000 (UTC), VHILE FURIOUSLY LUBRICATING
hish fat jew ANUSH for IMMINENT jew shabbosh shodomyAriel Sharon a\"h
zt\"l aka GOOGLEFUCKED jew paedophile SHCUMBAG/PARASHITE Barry Z.
Shein <***@shell02.TheWorld.com> hat geshrivn:

<fluhs jew shmut/shpam/liesh/shite EXCRETED from STD.COM>

SHEENIE SHPAM...SHEENIE SHEIN! GEDDIT?

Butt regardlessh, never mind all that jew shite jew VOIMIN
Shein....better you shoukd SHEND a dollar a day (jusht 4 shekelsh) to
jew shubcommunity vatch sho that they can CONTINUE their good VOIK
exposhing jew PAEDOPHILESH in varioush jew ARCHDIOCESHESH....including
YOUR jew ARCHDIOCESHE of B'righton and B'rookline (Mass)!

You have been EXPOSHED jew paedophile VOIMIN Barry Z. Shein!

There is NO ESHCAPE for you, jew SHCUM!!

EXCEPT if you do an aliyah to 'Israeel' and become an OLLY!

BOS---------------------------------------------------------------TLV

NONSHTOP and G-DSHPEED, a"h!

TSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHK!

BUTT REGARDLESSH...let'sh CONTINUE with the MERCILESSH and
RELENTLESSH GOOGLEFUCKING of:
Your shleazy shlimy circumcished jew paedophile shyshadmin (ALSHO
called Baruch 'Barry' Shein)
Your, circumcished jew shishter Suzan F. Binder and her
circumcished jew hubby Marc W. Binder
Your, circumcished shitshke 'wife' Mary E. Riendeau Shein
Your, shenile circumcished jew mum Annie Shein (SHOOSH!)
Your, circumcished jew shub-uncle Hyman Shein (POP!)
Your, circumcished jew dad Shaul (LOLOK) Shein (zt"l/a"h since 1992)
and LASHT butt not LEASHT your, shubcherry-popped circumcished jew
shubnephew Zachary G. Binder!

Let the jewshaming© continue!

BREAKING NEWS! HARVEY VEENSHTEEN is a g-ddam *jew*!!!

BLACK LIES MATTER; jew LIES DON'T!

† † † † †

LOMPOP!
Peeler
2020-07-04 16:39:25 UTC
On Sat, 04 Jul 2020 06:32:33 -0700, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Post by Shitshack Rabin a"h zt"l
<fluhs jew shmut/shpam/liesh/shite EXCRETED from STD.COM>
Fluhsing [sic] your OWN shit finally, " ", you clinically insane, endlessly
nym-shifting dreckserb?
being widely accepted."
MID: <rlMUE.676067$***@usenetxs.com>
Michael Ejercito
2020-07-08 12:58:10 UTC
Post by Peeler
On Sat, 04 Jul 2020 06:32:33 -0700, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Post by Shitshack Rabin a"h zt"l
<fluhs jew shmut/shpam/liesh/shite EXCRETED from STD.COM>
Fluhsing [sic] your OWN shit finally, " ", you clinically insane, endlessly
nym-shifting dreckserb?
The mangina flushes away that which is better than him.

Jack Marshall writes about Marcellus Willey.

http://ethicsalarms.com/2020/07/03/ethics-hero-fox-sports-1s-marcellus-wiley/

Ethics Hero: Fox Sports 1’s Marcellus Wiley
JULY 3, 2020 / JACK MARSHALL

Well, here’s one ex-NFL player who doesn’t have brain damage.

Marcellus Wiley is a sports commentator for Fox Sports. On his show “Speak
for Yourself,” Wiley made the rational and ethical argument against
pandering to Black Lives Matter. Like me, and unlike virtually every
virtue-signaling corporation and groveling politician, Wiley, a Columbia
grad, actually read the group’s mission statement.

What a concept! All of your friends and Facebook followers, all of the
Democrats and artists, all of the academics and university administrators,
all of those who are publicly pledging fealty to an organization they know
little about because its name is a catchy slogan (though a subversive one,
like “It’s okay to be white”) ought to be held accountable when the fog
clears. I want to hear Joe Biden explain how he supports the goals of Black
Lives Matter as the group states them. “Oh, not that,” he’ll say. “Oh, of
course not that one either.” If you support an organization, you support its
mission, all of it. You are accountable for what the organization does if
the power you help it acquire is used to accomplish what the group said it
intended to accomplish.

Wiley addressed the National Basketball Association’s attempt to out-pander
even the NFL, which not only has endorsed players protesting against the
National Anthem, but has also announced that the so-called “Black National
Anthem” (“Lift Every Voice and Sing”) must be sung in every NFL stadium
before the 2020 season’s first game. (What a great idea THAT is: separate
anthems for blacks and whites! Hey, how about separate schools and bathrooms
too?) Following the announcement, the NBA revealed plans to paint “Black
Lives Matter” on its courts when the season resumes, submitting to players’
demands “that the fight for racial equality and social justice be a central
part” of the league.

Wiley took the courageous course of speaking common sense and truth in the
midst of the current George Floyd Freakout. “There’s a problem when you
start to go down this road of freedom of expression, freedom of speech, and
how much social space is allowed for those who don’t support in that same
space,” he argued. “And that’s where I wonder where this is going to go in
terms of identity politics. We know what identity politics does—it divides,
and it polarizes. No matter how you want to look at it, that’s just the
effect of it no matter how great the intentions are. We all know the road to
hell is paved with good intentions.”

Then Wiley read from BLM”s mission statement, including the movement’s
declaration that BLM aims to “disrupt the western-described nuclear family
structure requirement.” one of many clues that this is a proto-Marxist
organization. He continued in part,

When I know statistics, when I know my reality—forget statistics, I knew
this before I went to Columbia and saw these same statistics that I’m going
to read to you right now.

Children from single parent homes versus two parent homes: The children from
the single parent homes (this was in 1995 I was reading this) [are] five
times more likely to commit suicide. Six times more likely to be in poverty.
Nine times more likely to drop out of high school. Ten times more likely to
abuse chemical substances. Fourteen times more likely to commit rape, 20
times more likely to end up in prison, and 32 times more likely to run away
from home.

I knew that. You know why I knew it? Because a lot of my friends didn’t have
family structures that were nuclear like mine, and they found themselves
outside of their dreams and goals and aspirations. So when I see that as a
mission statement for Black Lives Matter, it makes me scratch my head.

When I also see their mission is to eradicate white supremacy. In 2020,
white supremacy is the mission? … I’m on a show that I’m hosting with
another black guy who is hosting with me who replaced another black guy…

So, I understand. I respect your space, I respect what you’re protesting
for. But will you respect others who don’t support that same protest?

We know the answer to that rhetorical question: no. That comes through
pretty clearly from the BLM mission statement too. Those who don’t support
BLM are racists, and nobody is supposed to respect racists.

Wiley correctly and courageously focused on the recklessness and dishonesty
of the NBA turning its forums into promotions for division, intimidation,
and destruction of the family, as if the African American wasn’t suffering
enough from family dysfunction. He pointed out the shallowness of frightened
executives mindlessly endorsing what they don’t understand.
https://www.avg.com
jew paedophile VERMIN Barry Z. Shein
2020-07-09 13:54:44 UTC
On Wed, 8 Jul 2020 05:58:10 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
[FLUHS Grik skata]...and better air in here again! [sic][SIC!!! LOL]

Watch, it geezer!
Post by Michael Ejercito
The mangina flushes away that which is better than him.
You zsuckle the freshly squeezed jew diarrhoea that is better than
you.
Post by Michael Ejercito
Jack Marshall writes about Marcellus Willey.
Who gives two warm jew shits what inanities Jack Marshall (whoever the
fuck that is) has plagiarised about a willy?

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)
Michael Ejercito
2020-07-09 14:15:27 UTC
Post by jew paedophile VERMIN Barry Z. Shein
On Wed, 8 Jul 2020 05:58:10 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
[FLUHS Grik skata]...and better air in here again! [sic][SIC!!! LOL]
Watch, it geezer!
We also watch classy young ladies!

http://redbust.com/una-girl-hand-fan/
Post by Michael Ejercito
The mangina flushes away that which is better than him.
You zsuckle the freshly squeezed jew diarrhoea that is better than
you.
Wrong.

You are so obsessed with diarrhoea.
Post by Michael Ejercito
Jack Marshall writes about Marcellus Willey.
Who gives two warm jew shits what inanities Jack Marshall (whoever the
fuck that is) has plagiarised about a willy?
Nithing, normal people do!

Michael
https://www.avg.com
jew paedophile VERMIN Barry Z. Shein
2020-07-10 11:48:48 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
The mangina flushes away that which is better than him.
You zsuckle the freshly squeezed jew diarrhoea that is better than
you.
Wrong.
NOT.
Post by Michael Ejercito
Jack Marshall writes about Marcellus Willey.
Who gives two warm jew shits what inanities Jack Marshall (whoever the
fuck that is) has plagiarised about a willy?
Nithing, normal people do!
Needledick, only subnormal subpeople like you do!
Post by Michael Ejercito
Michael
Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)
Peeler
2020-07-10 12:47:09 UTC
On Fri, 10 Jul 2020 04:48:48 -0700, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making an ass of herself as "jew paedophile VERMIN Barry Z.
Post by jew paedophile VERMIN Barry Z. Shein
Post by Michael Ejercito
Wrong.
NOT.
Dreckserb, if your master says WRONG, it means WRONG! Capisci, slave?
Post by Michael Ejercito
Nithing, normal people do!
Needledick, only subnormal subpeople like you do!
Sexual cripple, stop projecting your OWN subnormality and subhumanity onto
all those that you feel are superior to you and straight unlike you, you
sexually crippled perv!
Post by jew paedophile VERMIN Barry Z. Shein
Post by Michael Ejercito
Michael
Cheers!
doesn't know what's going on?"
MID: <FnMUE.676068$***@usenetxs.com>
Peeler
2020-07-09 14:17:09 UTC
On Thu, 09 Jul 2020 06:54:44 -0700, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by Peeler
Fluhsing [sic] your OWN shit finally, " ", you clinically insane, endlessly
nym-shifting dreckserb?
The mangina flushes away that which is better than him.
You zsuckle the freshly squeezed jew diarrhoea that is better than
you.
Stop projecting your OWN perversions onto all those that you feel are
Post by Michael Ejercito
Jack Marshall writes about Marcellus Willey.
Who gives two warm jew shits what inanities Jack Marshall (whoever the
fuck that is) has plagiarised about a willy?
INTELLIGENT people appreciate that smart man's intelligent and original
articles, serb peasant!