Brexiter Dreamboy
Mark Devon
2020-02-13 13:04:33 UTC
So, Savid wasn't prepared to allow our Brexiter's Darling Privileged PM to have it all his own way.

Meanwhile, unelected burocrat Cummings stays in charge, and Carrie continues to advise.
abelard
2020-02-13 13:19:12 UTC
On Thu, 13 Feb 2020 05:04:33 -0800 (PST), Mark Devon
Post by Mark Devon
So, Savid wasn't prepared to allow our Brexiter's Darling Privileged PM to have it all his own way.
too big for his boots
Post by Mark Devon
Meanwhile, unelected burocrat Cummings stays in charge, and Carrie continues to advise.
but not armchair colonel devon, eh...the outrage
Mark, Devon
2020-02-13 15:34:49 UTC
too big for his boots>>
Your god BonZo continues to surround himself with the priviledged, where he feels safe and secure.

When is Muggsy going to do anything clever or useful?
abelard
2020-02-13 17:16:22 UTC
On Thu, 13 Feb 2020 07:34:49 -0800 (PST), "Mark, Devon"
Post by Mark, Devon
too big for his boots>>
Your god BonZo continues to surround himself with the priviledged, where he feels safe and secure.
When is Muggsy going to do anything clever or useful?
trouble is, they're far brighter and better educated than yourself...

what you want? he 'surrounds' himself with dullards and ne'rdowells
like you?
Mark Devon
2020-02-13 18:45:42 UTC
((trouble is, they're far brighter and better educated than yourself...))

Better educated, yes. As for BonZo and brightness, well!

You think BonZo has integrity don't you?
abelard
2020-02-13 19:09:26 UTC
On Thu, 13 Feb 2020 10:45:42 -0800 (PST), Mark Devon
Post by Mark Devon
((trouble is, they're far brighter and better educated than yourself...))
Better educated, yes. As for BonZo and brightness, well!
(what you want? he 'surrounds' himself with dullards and ne'rdowells
like you?))
You think BonZo has integrity don't you?
i have no view on your 'question'
i don't even know what you mean...and neither do you
Mark, Devon
2020-02-13 20:27:14 UTC
Question to Brexiters…..who needs parliamentary democracy when you have unelected bureaucrat Cummings in charge? You and Farage were certainly fooled by BonZo and Cummings weren't you?

Some here have pretended that democracy is their 'thing', and have now U-turned into supporting unelected Cummings and his puppet PM.
Farmer Giles
2020-02-13 20:33:41 UTC
Post by Mark, Devon
Question to Brexiters…..who needs parliamentary democracy when you have unelected bureaucrat Cummings in charge? You and Farage were certainly fooled by BonZo and Cummings weren't you?
Some here have pretended that democracy is their 'thing', and have now U-turned into supporting unelected Cummings and his puppet PM.
There are lots of important people in this country that we don't elect,
nor would it be practical to do so in most cases, but they are generally
chosen by someone who has been.
Mark, Devon
2020-02-13 20:44:41 UTC
Cummings is clearly in charge, as Puppet BonZo doesn't have a clue.
Farmer Giles
2020-02-13 21:21:50 UTC
Post by Mark, Devon
Post by Farmer Giles
There are lots of important people in this country that we don't elect,
nor would it be practical to do so in most cases, but they are generally
chosen by someone who has been.>>
Cummings is clearly in charge, as Puppet BonZo doesn't have a clue.
Such people have been organising PMs for generations, I don't suppose
you remember Marcia Williams?
Farmer Giles
Farmer Giles
But he's still far brighter than you.
Keema's Nan
2020-02-13 21:40:07 UTC
Post by Mark Devon
Meanwhile, unelected burocrat Cummings stays in charge, and Carrie continues to advise.
but not armchair colonel devon, eh...the outrage
Poor old Cummings family ‘farm’ will now lose its EU subsidies, currently
c£250,000.

My heart bleeds...

Pamela
2020-02-13 14:05:43 UTC
Post by Mark Devon
So, Savid wasn't prepared to allow our Brexiter's Darling Privileged PM
to have it all his own way.
Meanwhile, unelected burocrat Cummings stays in charge, and Carrie continues to advise.
Rishi Sunak was a junior housing minister 7 months ago and now he's
chancellor. He's going to need more experience than that to steer an
economy damaged by Brexit.

His time as a fat cat City banker for Goldman Sachs, which helped caused
the 2008 global financial crisis, is hardly a recommendation.

What a mess.
abelard
2020-02-13 14:09:47 UTC
Post by Pamela
Post by Mark Devon
So, Savid wasn't prepared to allow our Brexiter's Darling Privileged PM
to have it all his own way.
Meanwhile, unelected burocrat Cummings stays in charge, and Carrie continues to advise.
Rishi Sunak was a junior housing minister 7 months ago and now he's
chancellor. He's going to need more experience than that to steer an
economy damaged by Brexit.
His time as a fat cat City banker for Goldman Sachs, which helped caused
the 2008 global financial crisis, is hardly a recommendation.
What a mess.
just like all your ignorant posts