Truth, at last, from the BBC
Farmer Giles
2019-10-18 11:24:06 UTC
'It's Friday', they said at the start of the Politics Programme. I
checked, naturally, and they were right!

I switched off at that point, there was no way they'd do anything like
that twice in a day!
RH156RH
Ah, but which Friday, FG.. You know how readily they "draft" .. into the Scotchland cause... RH RH
Farmer Giles
2019-10-18 11:58:53 UTC
Post by RH156RH
Post by Farmer Giles
'It's Friday', they said at the start of the Politics Programme. I
checked, naturally, and they were right!
I switched off at that point, there was no way they'd do anything like
that twice in a day!
Ah, but which Friday, FG.. You know how readily they "draft" .. into the Scotchland cause... RH RH
Of course, I never thought about that. Now I know why they didn't give
the date as well!

BTW, Robert, do they still block you from Five Live phone-ins, or don't
you bother these days?
Pamela
Why is that?
RH156RH
I haven't tried for some time. If I can get the enthusiasm up to do it I might try again... RH
Farmer Giles
2019-10-20 09:56:58 UTC
Post by RH156RH
Post by Farmer Giles
Post by RH156RH
Post by Farmer Giles
'It's Friday', they said at the start of the Politics Programme. I
checked, naturally, and they were right!
I switched off at that point, there was no way they'd do anything like
that twice in a day!
Ah, but which Friday, FG.. You know how readily they "draft" .. into the Scotchland cause... RH RH
Of course, I never thought about that. Now I know why they didn't give
the date as well!
BTW, Robert, do they still block you from Five Live phone-ins, or don't
you bother these days?
I haven't tried for some time. If I can get the enthusiasm up to do it I might try again... RH
Ok, thanks. Hardly worth the bother, would have thought. Their phone-ins
are so skewed that they're hardly worth listening too.

The BBC has become a joke. Those who run it, and those that present its
biased and distorted output, probably couldn't lie in bed straight.

Five Live is the worst of all. From that little shit Nicky Campbell to
that even bigger shit Adrian Chiles. Then the woman whose mother and
father were given prison sentences for running a brothel and trafficking
prostitutes from abroad, to the former editor of that quality
publication the Daily Sport, it's hard to imagine any other outfit that
would impose that lot on its customers.

Incubus
Should've at least checked the current weather :D
Ophelia