Tick Tock, Tick Tock......Clinton Campaign Manager Robby Mook CONFIRMS He Knew About Wiretaps (VIDEO)
DoD
2017-03-08 16:24:36 UTC
Of course he knew; Hillary tweeted about the wiretaps one week before the
election.

"Today Hillary Clinton's former campaign manager told Fox he had knowledge
of wiretaps being used during the campaign but he suggested they were
targeted at Russian officials, not directly at Trump Tower."

It's funny to watch Democrats split hairs as they try to dance around the
wiretapping scandal. It's hard to believe that Mook really thought the
wiretaps were meant for Russian officials when the entire reason for the
wiretaps was to take down Trump - the man running against his boss, Hillary.

Or perhaps Mook is telling the truth since he believes Trump is a secret
agent working on behalf of the Russian government which would make him
technically a Russian official. See what I did there?

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/03/hillary-clintons-campaign-manager-robby-mook-confirms-knew-wiretaps-video/
#BeamMeUpScotty
2017-03-08 19:40:12 UTC
Post by DoD
Of course he knew; Hillary tweeted about the wiretaps one week before
the election.
"Today Hillary Clinton's former campaign manager told Fox he had
knowledge of wiretaps being used during the campaign but he suggested
they were targeted at Russian officials, not directly at Trump Tower."
They probably used the legitimate FISA wiretap warrants to hide their
other wiretaps that were just phishing for TRUMP campaign secrets.

They were never going to use them in court so they were off the books
wiretaps that were conducted with the pretense that they were on the
FISA warrant....

This is all going sideways on the Democrats that figured they could get
endless investigations into TRUMP to obstruct some TRUMP policies from
being put into place. It's meant to keep TRUMP busy, with FAKE NEWS
stories and having to respond to that and investigations rather than
doing the job of being the President.

The Democrats plan came back and bit them on their ass. Now the
Democrats will be investigated. :)
That's Karma
Mr. B1ack
2017-03-09 03:16:58 UTC
Post by DoD
Of course he knew; Hillary tweeted about the wiretaps one week before the
election.
"Today Hillary Clinton's former campaign manager told Fox he had knowledge
of wiretaps being used during the campaign but he suggested they were
targeted at Russian officials, not directly at Trump Tower."
It was right in the middle of a hot election ... nobody
can tell me all the 'politically useful' data was completely
scrubbed from the reports. More like anything about the
Russians was 'who cares ?' info ...
Post by DoD
It's funny to watch Democrats split hairs as they try to dance around the
wiretapping scandal. It's hard to believe that Mook really thought the
wiretaps were meant for Russian officials when the entire reason for the
wiretaps was to take down Trump - the man running against his boss, Hillary.
Or perhaps Mook is telling the truth since he believes Trump is a secret
agent working on behalf of the Russian government which would make him
technically a Russian official. See what I did there?
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/03/hillary-clintons-campaign-manager-robby-mook-confirms-knew-wiretaps-video/
Watch the leftist spin-factory rev up to blinding speeds
on this one :-)
DoD
2017-03-09 03:58:01 UTC
Post by DoD
It's funny to watch Democrats split hairs as they try to dance around the
wiretapping scandal. It's hard to believe that Mook really thought the
wiretaps were meant for Russian officials when the entire reason for the
wiretaps was to take down Trump - the man running against his boss, Hillary.
Or perhaps Mook is telling the truth since he believes Trump is a secret
agent working on behalf of the Russian government which would make him
technically a Russian official. See what I did there?
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/03/hillary-clintons-campaign-manager-robby-mook-confirms-knew-wiretaps-video/
Watch the leftist spin-factory rev up to blinding speeds
on this one :-)
Kinda unnerving knowing how deep the liberals have their tentacles in
everything....
Mr. B1ack
2017-03-11 07:38:53 UTC
Post by DoD
Post by DoD
It's funny to watch Democrats split hairs as they try to dance around the
wiretapping scandal. It's hard to believe that Mook really thought the
wiretaps were meant for Russian officials when the entire reason for the
wiretaps was to take down Trump - the man running against his boss, Hillary.
Or perhaps Mook is telling the truth since he believes Trump is a secret
agent working on behalf of the Russian government which would make him
technically a Russian official. See what I did there?
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/03/hillary-clintons-campaign-manager-robby-mook-confirms-knew-wiretaps-video/
Watch the leftist spin-factory rev up to blinding speeds
on this one :-)
Kinda unnerving knowing how deep the liberals have their tentacles in
everything....
So ... how do we rip those tentacles loose ?

Bitchin' about it doesn't DO anything ... we need
practical solutions - fast.
DoD
2017-03-11 20:32:12 UTC
Post by Mr. B1ack
Post by DoD
Post by DoD
[...]
Well, I can do what I am doing... Voting for people who I believe will
reverse all this... Not sure
of what else I can do...
Mr. B1ack
2017-03-12 03:09:28 UTC
Post by DoD
Post by Mr. B1ack
Post by DoD
Post by DoD
[...]
First off, for practical and perception reasons, Trump
and Republican reps need BODIES at any events they
are part of. Right now its the unemployable snowflakes
who get all the press, create all the impressions, through
their sheer and unopposed numbers. IMHO simply
"being there" for Trump/GOP would be a very useful
thing right now.

Oh, and bring a camera in case the 'flakes get violent -
we'll want THAT on every media outlet in the world :-)
DoD
2017-03-12 04:46:26 UTC
Post by Mr. B1ack
Post by DoD
Post by Mr. B1ack
Post by DoD
Post by DoD
[...]
I do try to get to political rallies... Lately real busy.... They should do
them
late in the afternoon or on weekends...
Mr. B1ack
2017-03-13 03:21:40 UTC
Post by DoD
Post by Mr. B1ack
Post by DoD
Post by Mr. B1ack
Post by DoD
Post by DoD
[...]
That's the 'flakes advantage ... lots don't DO anything.
They live on handouts and "entitlements" and their
"occupation" is playing video games and smoking weed.
They have PLENTY of time. They can be at EVERY
little rally 24/7.

Gotta work at neutralizing that advantage.

The professional flakes aren't THAT large of a group
however ... seems that it wouldn't take THAT much
effort or sacrifice to overwhelm their numbers at
most "media events". Don't beat 'em up, just move
in and displace them. And if they DO hit you with
their signs ... beam it up to every corner of the
online universe pronto.
Oath Keeper
2017-03-13 04:29:31 UTC
Why can't the authorities use Gateway Pundit as a reputable source
when it comes to the Republican led investigation into Trump's
early morning weekend Tweet claims?

Why do they fear bloggers who make shit up that we all obediently
believe?

Gateway Pundit has always told me what to think, not the MSM!

Free thinkers always believe Gateway Pundit.

Or American Thinker
Or Infowars
Or Breitbart
Or DailyCaller
Or Rush
Or Mark Levin
Or Sean Hannity
Or Russia Today (Formerly Pravda)
Or any other alt right blogger who sits in a chair all day eating
snacks and inventing shit that suits our idea!

I don't care if Alex Jones said that Bush was behind 9/11, Trump
says he's sharp like a stone and must be trusted!

Trump has never lied to me face to face, so why would he do it to
anyone else?

Trump didn't mean it when he took back what he said about Obama
being a Muslim from Kenya. We all know that it's true.

Trump never takes anything back. He always believes what he says
and so should we.

I really got to admire that guy who tried to get close to The
Donald the other day. He only wanted to touch him and be made
great again.

Trump is The Messiah
DoD
Idiots like you believe the Times or hands up don't shoot CNN...
Oath Keeper

Trump is The Messiah
Oath Keeper

Trump is The Messiah