Greed and sociopathy of the billionaire class ruling the US and the rest of the capitalist world
2021-09-10 17:11:32 UTC
Treasury Says Top 1% Are Responsible For $163 BILLION In Unpaid Taxes Each
Year

According to the latest numbers from the US Treasury, the top 1% of income
earners in the United States are starving the federal government of
roughly $163 billion every year. The IRS needs the ability to go after
these tax cheats, but more importantly, the loopholes that make this level
of tax evasion legal need to be closed for good. Ring of Fire's Farron
Cousins explains what is happening and how we can fix the problem.
We've heard it all before and NOTHING changes. Income inequality
has existed since the dawn of civilization: https://tinyurl.com/y76xr9hu

But for the poor, the rich wouldn't be rich:
rbowman
2021-09-11 17:16:15 UTC
http://youtu.be/5dh3FoMYKSc
According to the latest numbers from the US Treasury, the top 1% of income
earners in the United States are starving the federal government of
roughly $163 billion every year. The IRS needs the ability to go after
these tax cheats, but more importantly, the loopholes that make this level
of tax evasion legal need to be closed for good. Ring of Fire's Farron
Cousins explains what is happening and how we can fix the problem.
We've heard it all before and NOTHING changes. Income inequality
has existed since the dawn of civilization: https://tinyurl.com/y76xr9hu
And every now and then the peasants grease up the guillotine...