The Establishment has it in for Nigel Farage
c***@gmail.com
2020-07-04 17:05:01 UTC
https://news.sky.com/story/nigel-farage-appears-to-break-quarantine-rules-with-pub-photo-after-us-trip-12020998

It appears that Ed Davey has no life at all......that's very sad, I hope he finds fulfillment very soon.
Keema's Nan
2020-07-04 17:12:38 UTC
Post by c***@gmail.com
https://news.sky.com/story/nigel-farage-appears-to-break-quarantine-rules-with
-pub-photo-after-us-trip-12020998
It appears that Ed Davey has no life at all......that's very sad, I hope he
finds fulfillment very soon.
Works for the establishment sycophants every time.

If you have lost the argument all ends up, attack your enemies with pedantry.

At least Farage didn’t go to Durham and back when infected by the virus. He
would have been stupid to have done such an idiotic thing, and would have
been crucified by the MSM.
Col
2020-07-05 05:21:20 UTC
Post by c***@gmail.com
https://news.sky.com/story/nigel-farage-appears-to-break-quarantine-rules-with
-pub-photo-after-us-trip-12020998
It appears that Ed Davey has no life at all......that's very sad, I hope he
finds fulfillment very soon.
Works for the establishment sycophants every time.
If you have lost the argument all ends up, attack your enemies with pedantry.
At least Farage didn’t go to Durham and back when infected by the virus. He
would have been stupid to have done such an idiotic thing, and would have
been crucified by the MSM.
And then drive around attempting to ascertain whether your eyesight is
fit for driving, yeah that would be pretty stupid.
You can (almost) lose your job over that....
Col
Keema's Nan
2020-07-05 07:55:43 UTC
Post by Col
Post by Keema's Nan
Post by c***@gmail.com
https://news.sky.com/story/nigel-farage-appears-to-break-quarantine-rules-w
ith
-pub-photo-after-us-trip-12020998
It appears that Ed Davey has no life at all......that's very sad, I hope he
finds fulfillment very soon.
Works for the establishment sycophants every time.
If you have lost the argument all ends up, attack your enemies with pedantry.
At least Farage didn’t go to Durham and back when infected by the virus. He
would have been stupid to have done such an idiotic thing, and would have
been crucified by the MSM.
And then drive around attempting to ascertain whether your eyesight is
fit for driving, yeah that would be pretty stupid.
You can (almost) lose your job over that....
Any ordinary pleb would have lost their job, especially if they were black
and an NHS worker.

Unfortunately for us, Cummings is judge and jury over everything; and so we
are stuck with him.
Col
2020-07-05 08:35:32 UTC
Post by Col
Post by Keema's Nan
Post by c***@gmail.com
https://news.sky.com/story/nigel-farage-appears-to-break-quarantine-rules-w
ith
-pub-photo-after-us-trip-12020998
It appears that Ed Davey has no life at all......that's very sad, I hope he
finds fulfillment very soon.
Works for the establishment sycophants every time.
If you have lost the argument all ends up, attack your enemies with pedantry.
At least Farage didn’t go to Durham and back when infected by the virus. He
would have been stupid to have done such an idiotic thing, and would have
been crucified by the MSM.
And then drive around attempting to ascertain whether your eyesight is
fit for driving, yeah that would be pretty stupid.
You can (almost) lose your job over that....
Any ordinary pleb would have lost their job, especially if they were black
and an NHS worker.
An elected politician certainly would.
Post by Keema's Nan
Unfortunately for us, Cummings is judge and jury over everything; and so we
are stuck with him.
Well at least he has some sense, the sense to keep a low profile since
all this happened.
Col
Col
2020-07-05 05:16:12 UTC
Post by c***@gmail.com
https://news.sky.com/story/nigel-farage-appears-to-break-quarantine-rules-with-pub-photo-after-us-trip-12020998
It appears that Ed Davey has no life at all......that's very sad, I hope he finds fulfillment very soon.
Do you think the matter shouldn't have been investigated/reported?
Col
Keema's Nan
What ‘matter’ ?
Col
2020-07-05 08:34:14 UTC
Post by Col
Post by c***@gmail.com
https://news.sky.com/story/nigel-farage-appears-to-break-quarantine-rules-wi
th-pub-photo-after-us-trip-12020998
It appears that Ed Davey has no life at all......that's very sad, I hope he
finds fulfillment very soon.
Do you think the matter shouldn't have been investigated/reported?
What ‘matter’ ?
The matter that it would appear that he has broken quarantine rules.
Col
Keema's Nan
2020-07-05 08:44:06 UTC
Post by Col
Post by Keema's Nan
Post by Col
Post by c***@gmail.com
https://news.sky.com/story/nigel-farage-appears-to-break-quarantine-rules-
wi
th-pub-photo-after-us-trip-12020998
It appears that Ed Davey has no life at all......that's very sad, I hope he
finds fulfillment very soon.
Do you think the matter shouldn't have been investigated/reported?
What ‘matter’ ?
The matter that it would appear that he has broken quarantine rules.
Unless someone knows the precise date/time he arrived back in the UK, that is
going to be a difficult one to prove.