George Will: The Shabbiest U.S. President Ever Is An Inexpressibly Sad Specimen
Add Reply
PhantomView
2019-10-08 01:52:16 UTC
George Will has increasingly revealed himself as
a closet RINO. Apparently he wanted some sort
of traditional 'conservative' philosopher-king, but
got Get-'er-Done TRUMP instead and it drove
him bonkers.

Feel free to use his columns to line your
birdcage.

"Traditional conservatism" was fine, in the 1950s,
but the world has moved on and we needed
something that was not the reincarnation of
William F. Buckley. The MAGA right was the
answer. They will NOT be taking tea and
crumpets with Will.
Gronk
2019-10-08 04:31:05 UTC
Post by PhantomView
George Will has increasingly revealed himself as
a closet RINO. Apparently he wanted some sort
of traditional 'conservative' philosopher-king, but
got Get-'er-Done TRUMP instead and it drove
him bonkers.
Feel free to use his columns to line your
birdcage.
"Traditional conservatism" was fine, in the 1950s,
but the world has moved on and we needed
something that was not the reincarnation of
William F. Buckley. The MAGA right was the
answer. They will NOT be taking tea and
crumpets with Will.
You mean, a president with the mentality of a sixth grader?