MI5 ... waste 260 million pounds ... waste another 175 million pounds
M***@closed.gov.uk
2020-01-20 22:33:22 UTC
The numbers are .... each MI5 agent costs 250,000 per year ... times
35 agents, equals 8,750,000 pounds per year

MI5 have been stalking me for 30 years, equals 262 million pounds

If I live for another twenty years, that equals 175 million pounds

Only a government agency could be so wasteful.
KWills Shill #2
2020-01-21 10:36:50 UTC
Post by M***@closed.gov.uk
The numbers are .... each MI5 agent costs 250,000 per year ... times
35 agents, equals 8,750,000 pounds per year
Is this an average for their wages? I can see £250,000 as an
average.
Post by M***@closed.gov.uk
MI5 have been stalking me for 30 years, equals 262 million pounds
But they haven't been. I know you believe MI5 has done so, but
it's a sad result of your schizophrenia.
Post by M***@closed.gov.uk
If I live for another twenty years, that equals 175 million pounds
Only a government agency could be so wasteful.
A government agency certainly could, and would, be so wasteful.
Fortunately, this isn't happening to you.
--
Shill #2
Los Angeles Branch.
M***@closed.gov.uk
2020-01-21 22:47:31 UTC
On Tue, 21 Jan 2020 02:36:50 -0800, KWills Shill #2
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by M***@closed.gov.uk
If I live for another twenty years, that equals 175 million pounds
Only a government agency could be so wasteful.
A government agency certainly could, and would, be so wasteful.
Fortunately, this isn't happening to you.
I am seriously worried that MI5's operatives may physically assault
me. I am frightened of their agents.
KWills Shill #2
2020-01-22 10:21:54 UTC
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by M***@closed.gov.uk
If I live for another twenty years, that equals 175 million pounds
Only a government agency could be so wasteful.
A government agency certainly could, and would, be so wasteful.
Fortunately, this isn't happening to you.
I am seriously worried that MI5's operatives may physically assault
me. I am frightened of their agents.
Even if they were doing as you believe, there would be no gain in
trying to physically hurt you. At your age, such an action could
result in your death. If we accept that they are listening in on your
thoughts and conversations, your death would put a perminate end to
the operation.
No matter anything else, you can be sure MI5 won't cause you any
physical harm.
--
Shill #2
Los Angeles Branch.
M***@closed.gov.uk
2020-01-22 12:51:10 UTC
On Wed, 22 Jan 2020 02:21:54 -0800, KWills Shill #2
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by M***@closed.gov.uk
I am seriously worried that MI5's operatives may physically assault
me. I am frightened of their agents.
Even if they were doing as you believe, there would be no gain in
trying to physically hurt you. At your age, such an action could
result in your death. If we accept that they are listening in on your
thoughts and conversations, your death would put a perminate end to
the operation.
No matter anything else, you can be sure MI5 won't cause you any
physical harm.
I hope not. Today I went out to the cafe with my old mum, and there
wasn't even any stalking.

I'm not actually doing anything wrong, and an absence of stalking is
welcome.
KWills Shill #2
2020-01-23 10:13:36 UTC
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by M***@closed.gov.uk
I am seriously worried that MI5's operatives may physically assault
me. I am frightened of their agents.
Even if they were doing as you believe, there would be no gain in
trying to physically hurt you. At your age, such an action could
result in your death. If we accept that they are listening in on your
thoughts and conversations, your death would put a perminate end to
the operation.
No matter anything else, you can be sure MI5 won't cause you any
physical harm.
I hope not. Today I went out to the cafe with my old mum, and there
wasn't even any stalking.
I'm not actually doing anything wrong, and an absence of stalking is
welcome.
Whatever you're doing, keep it up.
--
Shill #2
Los Angeles Branch.
M***@closed.gov.uk
2020-01-23 20:18:50 UTC
On Thu, 23 Jan 2020 17:29:24 -0000, "Commander Kinsey"
Post by KWills Shill #2
Whatever you're doing, keep it up.
Whatever MI5 are doing, they will keep it up!
Until we manage to vote in a government that cuts their budget.
If what they're doing to me is made public, that would result in less
resources for them. Plus prison for their agents, if they are ever
identified.
Ed Rhodes
2020-03-31 09:58:23 UTC
Post by KWills Shill #2
Whatever you're doing, keep it up.
Whatever MI5 are doing, they will keep it up!
Until we manage to vote in a government that cuts their budget.
If what they're doing to me is made public, that would result in less
resources for them. Plus prison for their agents, if they are ever
identified.
If what they were doing to you were made public, they'd probably get a
Nobel Prize in Physics for finding a way to read the human mind and put
voices into someone's head. As that's physically impossible, they're not
doing anything to you. You're doing it to yourself.
Commander Kinsey
Maye they're doing it to him from the future, where that sort of thing is possible?
KWills Shill #2
2020-04-01 09:33:01 UTC
On Tue, 31 Mar 2020 19:20:58 +0100, "Commander Kinsey"
Post by Commander Kinsey
Post by KWills Shill #2
Whatever you're doing, keep it up.
Whatever MI5 are doing, they will keep it up!
Until we manage to vote in a government that cuts their budget.
If what they're doing to me is made public, that would result in less
resources for them. Plus prison for their agents, if they are ever
identified.
If what they were doing to you were made public, they'd probably get a
Nobel Prize in Physics for finding a way to read the human mind and put
voices into someone's head. As that's physically impossible, they're not
doing anything to you. You're doing it to yourself.
Maye they're doing it to him from the future, where that sort of thing is possible?
A new twist.
--
Shill #2
Los Angeles Branch.
Commander Kinsey
Unless further into the future they decide to do it earlier.
Tall Henry
2020-03-31 19:15:11 UTC
Post by KWills Shill #2
Whatever you're doing, keep it up.
Whatever MI5 are doing, they will keep it up!
Until we manage to vote in a government that cuts their budget.
If what they're doing to me is made public, that would result in less
resources for them. Plus prison for their agents, if they are ever
identified.
If what they were doing to you were made public, they'd probably get a
Nobel Prize in Physics for finding a way to read the human mind and put
voices into someone's head. As that's physically impossible, they're not
doing anything to you. You're doing it to yourself.
It's not physically impossible...they've been doing it to him for
years!

Can you PROVE the existence of 'auditory hallucinations', which, by
their very nature, only exist in the 'mind' of the beneficiary?
Peeler
2020-03-31 20:13:43 UTC
On Tue, 31 Mar 2020 12:15:11 -0700, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Post by Tall Henry
It's not physically impossible...they've been doing it to him for
years!
Can you PROVE the existence of 'auditory hallucinations', which, by
their very nature, only exist in the 'mind' of the beneficiary?
You must be the most retarded piece of shit that ever infested these groups!
LOL
youngsters 'mature'."
MID: <gKNUE.1374684$***@usenetxs.com>
KWills Shill #2
2020-04-01 09:33:01 UTC
Post by KWills Shill #2
Whatever you're doing, keep it up.
Whatever MI5 are doing, they will keep it up!
Until we manage to vote in a government that cuts their budget.
If what they're doing to me is made public, that would result in less
resources for them. Plus prison for their agents, if they are ever
identified.
If what they were doing to you were made public, they'd probably get a
Nobel Prize in Physics for finding a way to read the human mind and put
voices into someone's head. As that's physically impossible, they're not
doing anything to you. You're doing it to yourself.
It's not physically impossible...they've been doing it to him for
years!
Can you PROVE the existence of 'auditory hallucinations', which, by
their very nature, only exist in the 'mind' of the beneficiary?
You just admitted it is all in his head.
--
Shill #2
Los Angeles Branch.
Tall Henry
2020-04-01 13:11:50 UTC
Post by KWills Shill #2
Whatever you're doing, keep it up.
Whatever MI5 are doing, they will keep it up!
Until we manage to vote in a government that cuts their budget.
If what they're doing to me is made public, that would result in less
resources for them. Plus prison for their agents, if they are ever
identified.
If what they were doing to you were made public, they'd probably get a
Nobel Prize in Physics for finding a way to read the human mind and put
voices into someone's head. As that's physically impossible, they're not
doing anything to you. You're doing it to yourself.
It's not physically impossible...they've been doing it to him for
years!
Can you PROVE the existence of 'auditory hallucinations', which, by
their very nature, only exist in the 'mind' of the beneficiary?
You just admitted it is all in his head.
No I did not. Notice the quotes around 'mind'? Learn to read,
asshole!
Peeler
2020-04-01 14:04:29 UTC
On Wed, 01 Apr 2020 06:11:50 -0700, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Post by Tall Henry
Post by KWills Shill #2
You just admitted it is all in his head.
No I did not. Notice the quotes around 'mind'? Learn to read,
asshole!
Learn NOT to make a complete ass of yourself with every single idiotic post
of yours, retarded serb peasant!
doesn't know what's going on?"
MID: <FnMUE.676068$***@usenetxs.com>
KWills Shill #2
2020-04-02 09:13:36 UTC
Post by KWills Shill #2
[...]
Your continued admitting that it is all in his head is
appreciated.
--
Shill #2
Los Angeles Branch.
Tall Henry
2020-04-02 13:49:20 UTC
Post by KWills Shill #2
[...]
Your continued inability to prove that 'auditory hallucinations' even
exist is noted and welcomed.
NEMO
2020-04-02 13:58:54 UTC
Post by Tall Henry
Your continued inability to
Your continued inability to stop raping children and peddling
kiddie porn is noted... and it will NOT be ignored.
Peeler
2020-04-02 14:16:53 UTC
On Thu, 02 Apr 2020 06:49:20 -0700, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Post by Tall Henry
Post by KWills Shill #2
Your continued admitting that it is all in his head is
appreciated.
Your continued inability to prove that 'auditory hallucinations' even
exist is noted and welcomed.
Your demonstration of your being a COMPLETE idiot continues and is
appreciated!
is any "meaningful" debate to lower the age of consent:
"If there isn't, there should be."
MID: <ZAMUE.174724$***@usenetxs.com>
NEMO
2020-04-03 13:38:20 UTC
In article <***@4ax.com>,
sick old nazoid paedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (forging as "TALL HENRY") wrote:

[flush]

REPETITION, you shiteating, pissdrinking, donkeydicksucking, grannyfucking,
jizzlicking, motherless pile of sub-excrement nazoid PAEDO filth who takes
dozens of muzzie dicks up his arse and throat on an hourly basis.
Commander Kinsey
2020-04-03 18:01:05 UTC
Post by KWills Shill #2
[...]
ibid.
I see your bid and raise you a banana.
https://www.avg.com
Commander Kinsey
2020-04-02 15:04:02 UTC
Post by KWills Shill #2
[...]
I see no quotes. You used apostrophes.

"The word don't is in quotes, but the apostrophe indicates a missing letter."
Peeler
2020-04-02 17:05:22 UTC
On Thu, 02 Apr 2020 09:51:17 -0700, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Post by Commander Kinsey
I see no quotes. You used apostrophes.
There is no contraction so they're not apostrophes.
Post by Commander Kinsey
"The word don't is in quotes, but the apostrophe indicates a missing letter."
The word don't is not in quotes...the entire sentence is.
ROTFLOL Did you two prize idiots (a sociopath and a psychopath) find each
other again? Eh, dreckserb Razovic?
"Isn't it time that paedophiles were admitted to the LGBTQ rainbow?
Now that every other sexual deviation seems to have been accommodated?"
MID: <Y8LUE.513827$***@usenetxs.com>
NoSpamAtAll
2020-04-02 17:28:23 UTC
The word don't is not in quotes...the entire sentence is.
Do NOT contradict HUMANS, you inferior shiteating sub-louse.

Thank you.
Commander Kinsey
2020-04-02 18:14:26 UTC
Anyone who capitalises words at random is subhuman. And why did you hyphenate sub-louse but not shit-eating? You're not even consistant.
Tall Henry
2020-04-02 19:46:51 UTC
On Thu, 02 Apr 2020 19:14:26 +0100, "Commander Kinsey"
<fluhs jew shmut/liesh/shite>
Post by Commander Kinsey
Anyone who capitalises words at random is subhuman. And why did you hyphenate sub-louse but not shit-eating? You're not even consistant.
What can you possibly EXPECK from a jew paedophile
forger/shmutter/shpammer?
Peeler
2020-04-02 20:27:55 UTC
On Thu, 02 Apr 2020 12:46:51 -0700, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Post by Tall Henry
<fluhs jew shmut/liesh/shite>
Fluhsing [sic] your OWN shit finally, nym-shifting dreckserb?
Commander Kinsey
Are jewsh all drunk? There'sh a lot of sh in their shpeech.
Tall Henry
2020-04-03 13:34:12 UTC
Post by Commander Kinsey
Anyone who capitalises words at random is subhuman. And why did you hyphenate sub-louse but not shit-eating? You're not even consistant.
What can you possibly EXPECK from a jew paedophile
forger/shmutter/shpammer?
Are jewsh all drunk? There'sh a lot of sh in their shpeech.
They can't shpeak English properly. They can't get their shemitic
tonguesh around English shoundsh.
NEMO
2020-04-03 13:39:52 UTC
In article <***@4ax.com>,
sick old nazoid paedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (forging as "Tall Henry") wrote:

[flush]

PLEASE stop using foul language in this forum, you shiteating,

Thank you!
Commander Kinsey
2020-04-03 17:59:57 UTC
Post by NEMO
[flush]
PLEASE stop using foul language in this forum, you shiteating,
pissdrinking, donkeydicksucking, grannyfucking, jizzlicking,
motherless pile of sub-excrement nazoid PAEDO filth who takes
dozens of muzzie dicks up his arse and throat on an hourly basis.
Thank you!
There is no way one person would do all those things.
https://www.avg.com
Peeler
2020-04-03 14:06:06 UTC
On Fri, 03 Apr 2020 06:34:12 -0700, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Post by Tall Henry
Post by Commander Kinsey
Are jewsh all drunk? There'sh a lot of sh in their shpeech.
They can't shpeak English properly. They can't get their shemitic
tonguesh around English shoundsh.
Sounds more like BOTH of you are notorious jizz-guzzlers. The gay
sociopathic Scottish wanker and you, the gay psychopathic serb cocksucker!
on Facebook is incapable of consent?"
MID: <Og0VE.1298131$***@usenetxs.com>
NEMO
2020-04-03 14:16:53 UTC
Post by Peeler
Sounds more like BOTH of you are notorious jizz-guzzlers. The gay
sociopathic Scottish wanker and you, the gay psychopathic serb cocksucker!
In the case of sick old nazoid paedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron, the
speech impediment is due, at least partially, to Andrzej's refusal
to remove Nicky Crane's dead dick from his mouth. It's a shame, since
Nicky died quite a while ago...

IN MEMORIAM: poem for a dead nazoid sub-louse
Nazi Nicky sucked a dicky
and he surely wasn't picky
that is why the little sicky
lies under a filthy bricky!

--In puking memory of the cocksucking limey nazoid
Nicky Crane who, much to the joy of decent people
everywhere, died of AIDS.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicky_Crane
Commander Kinsey
2020-04-03 18:01:46 UTC
Post by Commander Kinsey
Anyone who capitalises words at random is subhuman. And why did you hyphenate sub-louse but not shit-eating? You're not even consistant.
What can you possibly EXPECK from a jew paedophile
forger/shmutter/shpammer?
Are jewsh all drunk? There'sh a lot of sh in their shpeech.
They can't shpeak English properly. They can't get their shemitic
tonguesh around English shoundsh.
It's a scientific fact that they're inbred, which is why they all have big noses and wear glasses.
https://www.avg.com
Tall Henry
2020-04-03 20:49:43 UTC
Post by Commander Kinsey
Anyone who capitalises words at random is subhuman. And why did you hyphenate sub-louse but not shit-eating? You're not even consistant.
What can you possibly EXPECK from a jew paedophile
forger/shmutter/shpammer?
Are jewsh all drunk? There'sh a lot of sh in their shpeech.
They can't shpeak English properly. They can't get their shemitic
tonguesh around English shoundsh.
It's a scientific fact that they're inbred, which is why they all have big noses and wear glasses.
They also look jewish because they are a distinct race with their own
diseases and DNA markers.
Peeler
2020-04-03 21:25:34 UTC
On Fri, 03 Apr 2020 13:49:43 -0700, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Post by Tall Henry
Post by Commander Kinsey
It's a scientific fact that they're inbred, which is why they all have big noses and wear glasses.
They also look jewish because they are a distinct race with their own
diseases and DNA markers.
TWO ultra-retarded prize idiots having a "conversation"!!! Now which one is
more ultra-retarded? Let's wait and see! LMAO
"Paedophiles are still a long way from being widely accepted."
MID: <rlMUE.676067$***@usenetxs.com>
Commander Kinsey
2020-04-02 22:34:39 UTC
Post by Commander Kinsey
And why did you hyphenate sub-louse but not shit-eating?
Point taken. Sick old nazoid pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron is
a shit-eating sub-louse.
It's paedo. Pedo would be a foot lover.
Commander Kinsey
2020-04-02 17:29:50 UTC
Post by KWills Shill #2
[...]
Contractions are nothing to do with it.
' is for contractions and possessives.
" is for quotations.
Why would you use the same thing for both? That's like having red indicator bulbs.
Don't is a subset of sentence. If your entire family is in Majorca, that means you are there too.
Tall Henry
2020-04-02 18:15:10 UTC
Post by KWills Shill #2
[...]
Yes it are.
Post by Commander Kinsey
' is for contractions and possessives.
" is for quotations.
Both are apostrophes/quotes....one single, the other double.
Post by Commander Kinsey
Why would you use the same thing for both? That's like having red indicator bulbs.
What the fuck is wrong with red indicator lenses (not bulbs,
dickhead)...if the bulbs behind them are flashing, they're indicating!
If you're going to be pedantic, you have to be consistently pedantic.
M***@closed.gov.uk
2020-01-23 20:10:54 UTC
Don't be so sure. They ARE watching you.
They watch everybody. Your mobile phone has an IMEI number (which is claimed to be an anti-theft thing, like a car reg number). It isn't, it's so they can trace where you are at all times, just like they do with ANPR on your car reg.
What's to stop you switching the phone orf and taking the battery out?
This is precisely why I do not use a cell phone, they can pinpoint
you. I have a really old cell phone, which is only for emergencies.
KWills Shill #2
2020-01-24 10:13:52 UTC
Post by M***@closed.gov.uk
Don't be so sure. They ARE watching you.
They watch everybody. Your mobile phone has an IMEI number (which is claimed to be an anti-theft thing, like a car reg number). It isn't, it's so they can trace where you are at all times, just like they do with ANPR on your car reg.
What's to stop you switching the phone orf and taking the battery out?
This is precisely why I do not use a cell phone, they can pinpoint
you. I have a really old cell phone, which is only for emergencies.
You believe you're being watched 24/7 as it is. A modern cell
phone won't change that.
--
Shill #2
Los Angeles Branch.
Commander Kinsey
It will give them more data.
Keema's Nan
2020-01-22 14:11:33 UTC
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by M***@closed.gov.uk
If I live for another twenty years, that equals 175 million pounds
Only a government agency could be so wasteful.
A government agency certainly could, and would, be so wasteful.
Fortunately, this isn't happening to you.
I am seriously worried that MI5's operatives may physically assault
me. I am frightened of their agents.
Why. Let them assault you. That way you can prosecute them and find out
exactly who they are.

Just don’t assault them.... ever.
M***@closed.gov.uk
2020-01-22 19:29:34 UTC
On Wed, 22 Jan 2020 14:11:33 +0000, Keema's Nan
Post by Keema's Nan
Why. Let them assault you. That way you can prosecute them and find out
exactly who they are.
I have not found the police useful in dealing with conventional crime.
I had my coat nicked in Islington, the police never got anywhere with
that. I was mugged and threatened in Balham, the police didn't even
try to do anything.

That's conventional crime. As for crimes committed by MI5 operatives,
forget it. The police will never do anything.
Vidcapper
2020-01-23 06:45:51 UTC
Post by M***@closed.gov.uk
That's conventional crime. As for crimes committed by MI5 operatives,
forget it. The police will never do anything.
That's because the ones against you are simply imaginary!
Paul Hyett, Cheltenham
M***@closed.gov.uk
2020-01-23 19:29:51 UTC
Post by Vidcapper
Post by M***@closed.gov.uk
That's conventional crime. As for crimes committed by MI5 operatives,
forget it. The police will never do anything.
That's because the ones against you are simply imaginary!
Actually, they're not. They're very much real.
currently 20:58 11/01/2020

Things are quiet on the mindcontrol front now. However there is quite
a lot of organised stalking.

The TV nuisance is still active.

Kylie Pentelow on ITN smirked at me on the news this evening. I didn't
even keep a copy of the video clip, because it was too slight, it
wouldn't convince anyone.

This was just after reading a news clip about 176 people dead in the
Ukrainian plane disaster. She chose an inappropriate moment to grin
stupidly.
currently 20:59 12/01/2020

I went for a walk to Tooting Bec tube station this morning, 1.5 miles
each way. This helps my back pain. On my way there, a man approaching
me said the word "maddening" into his cell phone.

This wasn't clearly from MI5. It was the sort of thing they would do,
but it was too imprecise to label a definite instance of stalking.

I was recording this incident, but didn't take a picture, or keep the
recording, because the reference is not clear enough.

I also went to the cafe on Balham Hill, where the Polish girl baristas
giggled at me. I didn't know my illness made me funny. I wonder how
much MI5 are paying them to giggle.
currently 19:16 23/01/2020

Today I went to Oxford Street to do some shopping for clothes.

I am unsure as to whether the following is, or is not, MI5 induced
activity.

I went to Men's Fashion in John Lewis, where the sales assistance was
excessively friendly. I think she identified me as the person MI5 are
after. Recently they have been telling everybody; I am nice, they are
nice,
everyone is nice. I have no problem with her being friendly, but being
identified was unwelcome. However, in fairness, she didn't say
anything to make me believe MI5 had spoken to her.

The second and third instances were in the Angus steak house on Oxford
Street. The waiter seemed to know me personally, and invited me to
return to the restaurant whenever I liked.

Also at the Angus, after I went in, a group of six young male Anglos
followed me and took a table near to where I was sitting. They worried
me. Firstly, they appeared to be working class. Such people don't
usually go
into restaurants such as the Angus, whose clientele is mostly
tourists. Also they were very quiet. The thought occurred to me that
they could be MI5's employees. They were in their twenties or
thereabouts, and
I doubt they would be paid much money to follow me around. I was
considering taking their picture, but they weren't saying anything.
There was insufficient evidence of their being security service
employees.

MI5's job is national security, and what may have happened today is
clearly not national security.
M***@closed.gov.uk
2020-01-24 11:30:27 UTC
Post by M***@closed.gov.uk
[...]
Oxford Street is a very popular location for MI5's nefarious doings.
It's central, easy to reach, and full of people.
What really worries me is that so many random people can identify me
by sight. The sales lady in John Lewis recognised me, even though she
had never met me IRL before. The waiter in Angus identified me.

It worries me that people I've never met IRL know me by sight. You
wonder if MI5 are propagating my image through society.
M***@closed.gov.uk
2020-01-25 08:23:18 UTC
Post by M***@closed.gov.uk
What really worries me is that so many random people can identify me
by sight. The sales lady in John Lewis recognised me, even though she
had never met me IRL before. The waiter in Angus identified me.
It worries me that people I've never met IRL know me by sight. You
wonder if MI5 are propagating my image through society.
They use Faecesbook just like everyone else. THAT'S how they do it.
They were doing this before Facebook. I remember in Washington DC in
1995, I was identified by two American males. I think one black and
one white. The white guy said to the effect that I was seriously
hated.

I don't want to be hated. I want peace and quiet.
KWills Shill #2
2020-01-25 12:06:23 UTC
Post by M***@closed.gov.uk
Post by M***@closed.gov.uk
What really worries me is that so many random people can identify me
by sight. The sales lady in John Lewis recognised me, even though she
had never met me IRL before. The waiter in Angus identified me.
It worries me that people I've never met IRL know me by sight. You
wonder if MI5 are propagating my image through society.
They use Faecesbook just like everyone else. THAT'S how they do it.
They were doing this before Facebook. I remember in Washington DC in
1995, I was identified by two American males. I think one black and
one white. The white guy said to the effect that I was seriously
hated.
I don't want to be hated. I want peace and quiet.
Until and unless your schizophrenia is under control, you will
believe MI5 is attacking you.
--
Shill #2
Los Angeles Branch.
M***@closed.gov.uk
2020-01-28 22:16:21 UTC
On Sat, 25 Jan 2020 04:06:23 -0800, KWills Shill #2
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by M***@closed.gov.uk
They were doing this before Facebook. I remember in Washington DC in
1995, I was identified by two American males. I think one black and
one white. The white guy said to the effect that I was seriously
hated.
I don't want to be hated. I want peace and quiet.
Until and unless your schizophrenia is under control, you will
believe MI5 is attacking you.
MI5 really is attacking me, dum dum.

I wonder if there is any possibility of a 'peace and quiet'
arrangement. Basically I stop irritating them, and they stop
irritating me. I give them guarantees as to my behaviour.

I don't think this is possible because they have thirty-odd agents
(very odd agents) gainlessly employed stalking me. I think those
agents would be very much opposed to their employment being
terminated.
M***@closed.gov.uk
2020-01-28 22:35:26 UTC
On Tue, 28 Jan 2020 14:29:13 -0800, Grikbassturder®?
Post by M***@closed.gov.uk
MI5 really is attacking me, dum dum.
I wonder if there is any possibility of a 'peace and quiet'
arrangement. Basically I stop irritating them, and they stop
irritating me. I give them guarantees as to my behaviour.
Not a chance.
Post by M***@closed.gov.uk
I don't think this is possible because they have thirty-odd agents
(very odd agents) gainlessly employed stalking me.
That is simply not true. At most there is ONE MI5 agent, working with
several outside sub-contractors.
Post by M***@closed.gov.uk
I think those
agents would be very much opposed to their employment being
terminated.
That simply won't happen.
So the 35 agents won't lose their jobs, but there is only one agent on
the case?

Sort your argument out, dum dum.
KWills Shill #2
2020-01-29 09:51:11 UTC
Post by M***@closed.gov.uk
I think those
agents would be very much opposed to their employment being
terminated.
That simply won't happen.
So the 35 agents won't lose their jobs, but there is only one agent on
the case?
Sort your argument out, dum dum.
Do keep in mind the degenerate seeks only to cause you harm.
--
Shill #2
Los Angeles Branch.
Grikkbassturddo®™
2020-01-29 13:07:40 UTC
Post by M***@closed.gov.uk
I think those
agents would be very much opposed to their employment being
terminated.
That simply won't happen.
So the 35 agents won't lose their jobs, but there is only one agent on
the case?
There AREN'T any 35 agents employed stalking you. There is at most
ONE and he just supervises the sub-contractors who DO stalk you.
Sort your pharmaceutically-fucked mind out instead.
Peeler
2020-01-29 13:17:09 UTC
On Wed, 29 Jan 2020 05:07:40 -0800, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making an ass of herself as "jGrikkbassturddo®™", farted
Post by Grikkbassturddo®™
There AREN'T any 35 agents employed stalking you. There is at most
ONE and he just supervises the sub-contractors who DO stalk you.
There is NONE, you lying, instigating, psychopathic dreckserb!
Post by Grikkbassturddo®™
Post by M***@closed.gov.uk
Sort your argument out, dum dum.
Sort your pharmaceutically-fucked mind out instead.
Heed your own advice, you clinically insane asshole!
KWills Shill #2
2020-01-29 09:51:02 UTC
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by M***@closed.gov.uk
They were doing this before Facebook. I remember in Washington DC in
1995, I was identified by two American males. I think one black and
one white. The white guy said to the effect that I was seriously
hated.
I don't want to be hated. I want peace and quiet.
Until and unless your schizophrenia is under control, you will
believe MI5 is attacking you.
MI5 really is attacking me, dum dum.
Not so. It's all in your mind. I know you believe you're being
attacked, but you are not.
Is calling me a small sucker supposed to insult me?
Post by M***@closed.gov.uk
I wonder if there is any possibility of a 'peace and quiet'
arrangement. Basically I stop irritating them, and they stop
irritating me. I give them guarantees as to my behaviour.
With your illness, nothing will result in a permanent ceasing of
what you believe is happening.
Post by M***@closed.gov.uk
I don't think this is possible because they have thirty-odd agents
(very odd agents) gainlessly employed stalking me. I think those
agents would be very much opposed to their employment being
terminated.
There is no stalking. You connect things that aren't actually
connected.
I wish I could snap my fingers and rid you of your illness.
Knowing that you "know" all of this is happening is saddening.
--
Shill #2
Los Angeles Branch.
marston shores
2020-02-01 22:51:14 UTC
Post by KWills Shill #2
With your illness, nothing will result in a permanent ceasing of
what you believe is happening.
It's demons that are tormenting Mike. Rev. Larson alone can save him.
And you.
NOT KWilly
Rev. Larson IS a demon...one of the best.
Peeler
2020-02-02 14:12:58 UTC
On Sun, 02 Feb 2020 05:20:06 -0800, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Post by NOT KWilly
Post by marston shores
It's demons that are tormenting Mike. Rev. Larson alone can save him.
And you.
Rev. Larson IS a demon...one of the best.
Beats being a useless piece of shit like you, dreckserb Razovic!
KWills Shill #2
2020-02-02 13:45:23 UTC
Post by marston shores
Post by KWills Shill #2
With your illness, nothing will result in a permanent ceasing of
what you believe is happening.
It's demons that are tormenting Mike.
How can fictional entities torment someone?
Post by marston shores
Rev. Larson alone can save him.
And you.
Your jokes aren't funny anymore. Come up with some new ones,
please.

What do the other members of Lar$on's cult think of your racist
views?
What do the other members of Lar$on's cult think of your claim
that Lar$on is the messiah?

About Bob Larson:
">He works hard at scamming gullible suckers, yes he does.
"Yes he does."
Marston agreeing that Lar$on scams people in Message-ID:
<onlk8g$31i$***@gioia.aioe.org>

"Shut up, gook! You have no right to demand anything."
Marston Shores, racist and Bob Larson supporter,
in Message-ID: <oogthh$1fvn$***@gioia.aioe.org>

"Whites and niggers should never mix! It's against God's will."
Marston Shores, racist and Bob Larson supporter,
in Message-ID: <o7ljuj$1ah7$***@gioia.aioe.org>

"Japan is full of gooks and gook lovers. When Jesus returns, he will
judge them as he will all the inferior races.
Praise God!"
Marston Shores, racist and Bob Larson supporter,
in Message-ID: <oogt9n$1fvn$***@gioia.aioe.org>

"I am proud to be a racist."
Marston Shores, racist and Bob Larson supporter,

"You probably have the mark of Cain (dark skin) on you now."
Marston Shores, racist and Bob Larson supporter,
in Message-ID: <oem0q3$n6v$***@gioia.aioe.org>

"I lied about the pictures."
Marston Shores admitting he lied about the pictures he claimed I
posted in Message-ID: <o2kkih$146k$***@gioia.aioe.org>

Me:Once again you PROVE that, for you, lying is as natural as
breathing. Not that this was ever in question.

Marston Shores: Indeed.

Marston Shores actually admitting lying is very easy for him in

Moe: I'm glad I decided to be Pagan. The Goddess is way more
compassionate than that sadist.

Marston: There is no "Goddess", that's Satan deceiving you.

Me: And you would know, since you worship Satan.

Marston: That I would, heathen.

Marston Shores openly admitting he worships Satan in

Marston Shores claims Bob Lar$on is christ:
"I will make
sure of that for as long as you deny that Bob Larson can save your
immortal soul."

"You need to go to Bob Larson for salvation, Kentucci"
Marston Shores claiming Bob Larson is the savior in

"You need Bob Larson in your life. He can save your soul."
Marston Shores claiming Bob Larson is the savior. Again.
Your eternal soul is no joke. Only Rev. Larson can save you.
Roger
2020-02-02 18:02:18 UTC
This thread makes about as much sense to me as that Virgin Media ad with the seal.
NOT KWilly
2020-02-02 18:19:22 UTC
You HAVE no soul! Begone, SATAN!
marston shores
2020-02-02 18:20:58 UTC
Post by NOT KWilly
Post by marston shores
Post by KWills Shill #2
Your jokes aren't funny anymore.
Your eternal soul is no joke. Only Rev. Larson can save you.
You HAVE no soul! Begone, SATAN!
Your demons are in control. Will you seek out the salvation only Rev.
Larson can offer?
NOT KWilly
I don't NEED Rev. Larson and his demons! Fuck him!
Peeler
2020-02-02 21:21:34 UTC
On Sun, 02 Feb 2020 11:30:07 -0800, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Post by NOT KWilly
I don't NEED Rev. Larson and his demons! Fuck him!
What you NEED is a BRAIN and a LIFE, psychopath!
marston shores
2020-02-04 01:11:38 UTC
He's not a homo. Homo!
marston shores
2020-02-05 04:50:18 UTC
He IS a homo just like YOU.
He's married to a woman, faggot.
KKKernal Corn
2020-02-05 12:35:10 UTC
Many faggots ARE, faggot.
Peeler
2020-02-05 12:45:50 UTC
On Wed, 05 Feb 2020 04:35:10 -0800, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Post by KKKernal Corn
Post by marston shores
He's married to a woman, faggot.
Many faggots ARE, faggot.
YOU would know eh, pedophilic gay Razovic? <BG>
Keema's Nan
2020-02-05 13:16:06 UTC
I love faggots... in gravy with peas and mash.
Peeler
2020-02-05 13:22:29 UTC
On Wed, 05 Feb 2020 13:16:06 +0000, Keema's Nan, an especially retarded,
Post by Keema's Nan
Post by KKKernal Corn
Many faggots ARE, faggot.
I love faggots... in gravy with peas and mash.
You obviously ESPECIALLY love sucking troll cock, you especially retarded
senile piece of shit!
KKKernal Corn
They deserve nothing less than drowning in gravy.
KWills Shill #2
2020-02-06 09:50:10 UTC
Post by Keema's Nan
Post by KKKernal Corn
Post by marston shores
He IS a homo just like YOU.
He's married to a woman, faggot.
Many faggots ARE, faggot.
I love faggots... in gravy with peas and mash.
I don't think a bundle of sticks would be good no matter how
they're prepared.
--
Shill #2
Los Angeles Branch.
2020-02-06 10:07:00 UTC
Post by Keema's Nan
Post by KKKernal Corn
Post by marston shores
He IS a homo just like YOU.
He's married to a woman, faggot.
Many faggots ARE, faggot.
I love faggots... in gravy with peas and mash.
I don't think a bundle of sticks would be good no matter how
they're prepared.
Maybe not but there are a number of different meanings for the word faggot,
so try reading them and you might learn something:

1 A type of food; it is made from a pig’s heart, liver and the fat belly
meat, minced and mixed together with breadcrumbs and herbs for seasoning. The
mixture is then shaped into balls each of which is wrapped incaul
(https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=caul)fat from the pig’s
omentum, each of these individual balls is a faggot. They are then cooked and
served in a thick gravy with peas and mashed potatoes.
2 The traditional English name for abouquet garni
(https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=bouquet%20garni)(thecooking
one (https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=cooking%20one)not the
Urban Dictionary one), a bundle of herbs consisting of bay leaf,thyme
(https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=thyme)and parsley tied
together and used as seasoning.
3 A disparaging name for an old andslatternly
(https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=slatternly)woman.
4 A bundle of sticks tied together and used as fuel.
5 A disparaging name for a gay man, used mostly in the United States and
often abbreviated to fag.
KWills Shill #2
2020-02-07 10:51:28 UTC
Post by Keema's Nan
Post by KKKernal Corn
Post by marston shores
He IS a homo just like YOU.
He's married to a woman, faggot.
Many faggots ARE, faggot.
I love faggots... in gravy with peas and mash.
I don't think a bundle of sticks would be good no matter how
they're prepared.
Maybe not but there are a number of different meanings for the word faggot,
I realize my joke was very lame (most of mine are), but you can't
be this thick. You're playing us, right?

[Snip of irrelevant definitions]
--
Shill #2
Los Angeles Branch.
2020-02-07 13:14:42 UTC
Post by Keema's Nan
Post by KKKernal Corn
Post by marston shores
He IS a homo just like YOU.
He's married to a woman, faggot.
Many faggots ARE, faggot.
I love faggots... in gravy with peas and mash.
I don't think a bundle of sticks would be good no matter how
they're prepared.
Maybe not but there are a number of different meanings for the word faggot,
I realize my joke was very lame (most of mine are), but you can't
be this thick. You're playing us, right?
[Snip of irrelevant definitions]
Your ‘joke’ was so lame, that I decided to take the view it was more of a
patronising comment than a joke, and simply returned the uncomplimentary
favour.
KWills Shill #2
2020-02-08 10:06:35 UTC
Post by Keema's Nan
Post by KKKernal Corn
Post by marston shores
He IS a homo just like YOU.
He's married to a woman, faggot.
Many faggots ARE, faggot.
I love faggots... in gravy with peas and mash.
I don't think a bundle of sticks would be good no matter how
they're prepared.
Maybe not but there are a number of different meanings for the word faggot,
I realize my joke was very lame (most of mine are), but you can't
be this thick. You're playing us, right?
[Snip of irrelevant definitions]
Your ‘joke’ was so lame,
That's pretty much the norm for my jokes.
that I decided to take the view it was more of a
patronising comment than a joke, and simply returned the uncomplimentary
favour.
Be honest. You lack the intellect to understand jokes. Even lame
ones I offer.
--
Shill #2
Los Angeles Branch.
marston shores
2020-02-05 18:38:31 UTC
Post by KKKernal Corn
Many faggots ARE,
You're a faggot. The Spirit of Discernment told me, homo!
KKKernal Corn
2020-02-05 20:46:11 UTC
YOU'RE a faggot and a pedophile. Just like fake Rev. Larson!
Peeler
2020-02-05 21:58:58 UTC
On Wed, 05 Feb 2020 12:46:11 -0800, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Post by KKKernal Corn
YOU'RE a faggot and a pedophile. Just like fake Rev. Larson!
Nope, NEITHER of them is like you, pedophilic gay Razovic!
KWills Shill #2
2020-02-02 19:40:59 UTC
Post by marston shores
Post by NOT KWilly
Post by marston shores
Post by KWills Shill #2
Your jokes aren't funny anymore.
Your eternal soul is no joke. Only Rev. Larson can save you.
You HAVE no soul! Begone, SATAN!
Your demons are in control. Will you seek out the salvation only Rev.
Larson can offer?
Is the degenerate Serb keeping you awake? One minute after he
posts, you were COMPELLED to reply.
--
Shill #2
Los Angeles Branch.
marston shores
2020-02-04 01:12:53 UTC
Your sin is keeping you awake in Hell!
KWills Shill #2
2020-01-25 12:05:13 UTC
Post by M***@closed.gov.uk
Post by M***@closed.gov.uk
[...]
How did they recognize you? If they addressed you by name, and
you've never met, you could have cause for concern. If they were
merely friendly, then they were simply doing their job.
--
Shill #2
Los Angeles Branch.
KWills Shill #2
2020-01-23 10:13:55 UTC
Post by Keema's Nan
Why. Let them assault you. That way you can prosecute them and find out
exactly who they are.
I have not found the police useful in dealing with conventional crime.
From what I've heard, they're more concerned with ensuring people
have their tax disk up to date. It may be worth noting I was told of
this roughly 10 years ago, so they may have expanded to harassing the
homeless.
Post by M***@closed.gov.uk
I had my coat nicked in Islington, the police never got anywhere with
that.
Unless there was something that uniquely identified the coat,
there probably wasn't much that could be done. Without something to
prove it was yours, the wearer could just claim it belongs to them.
Post by M***@closed.gov.uk
I was mugged and threatened in Balham, the police didn't even
try to do anything.
That is very wrong. Even if the chances of catching the mugger(s)
was slim, they should have taken a statement and started an
investigation.
Post by M***@closed.gov.uk
That's conventional crime. As for crimes committed by MI5 operatives,
forget it. The police will never do anything.
You would need to present something more than your word.
Something more than someone said X. I said X two days ago. They would
see it as a coincidence, and nothing more.
--
Shill #2
Los Angeles Branch.
Ed Rhodes
2020-03-31 09:55:03 UTC
The numbers are .... each MI5 agent costs 250,000 per year ... times 35
agents, equals 8,750,000 pounds per year
MI5 have been stalking me for 30 years, equals 262 million pounds
If I live for another twenty years, that equals 175 million pounds
Only a government agency could be so wasteful.
Except, the number of agents assigned to you is one. One filing clerk
whose job it is to keep track of your claims. Everything else is only
happening in your head.