our police are 'underfunded'...but fortunately
2020-02-03 12:14:45 UTC
we have enough police persons available to follow a lunatic
around waiting for him to start carving up the locals
2020-02-03 13:39:54 UTC
we have enough police persons available to follow a lunatic
around waiting for him to start carving up the locals
Yes, because that can be described as a ’terror attack’ which will be
picked up by every MSM search bot on the planet and multiplied
uncontrollably.

It was probably a good day for burying some bad news.
John
It also got rid of a pillock.
Keema's Nan
2020-02-03 16:02:11 UTC
Post by John
On 3 Feb 2020, abelard wrote (in
we have enough police persons available to follow a lunatic around
waiting for him to start carving up the locals
Yes, because that can be described as a ’terror attack’ which will be
picked up by every MSM search bot on the planet and multiplied
uncontrollably.
It was probably a good day for burying some bad news.
It also got rid of a pillock.
I’m sure that someone could invent ways of getting rid of pillocks without
inflicting indirect injuries to innocent bystanders.
Custos Custodum
2020-02-06 20:37:19 UTC
we have enough police persons available to follow a lunatic
around waiting for him to start carving up the locals
"Our police"?
"We"?

Did you move back to the UK without telling anyone?