half a million road accidents per year caused by wimmin applying makeup while driving....
CheeseySock
2018-03-11 10:10:57 UTC
half a million road accidents per year caused by wimmin applying makeup
while driving....

wimmin' drivers eh!

(working mothers eh! a side effect of the modern way of life... also
relates to the paper coffee cup problem, not got time to stop and drink
your coffee out of porcelain eh! instead want to use phtalate lined paper
cups to drink on the go...)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5486219/Middle-aged-mums-
liability-wheel.html

and in another story.... daily mail says experts say Emma Watsons lips
are not perfect, these experts are of course plastic surgeons who profit
from plastic surgery.... Emma Watsons lips are the nicest of any of the
pictures DM ("right-wing" dungeon master, international kikemasonry meme
inserters, daily mail) shows to illustrate the perfect lips. I reckon
the other bints obviously doing a angeloony jolie body mod impersonation
would have nicer lips before pumping them up to look like a negro/jew eh!

"The findings come from a study of 560 plastic surgeons and the same
number of members of the public, drawn from 35 nations."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5485861/Scarlett-Johansson-
perfect-lips-Emma-Watson-needs-help.html

and in another story, fuck murkle and the sas!

and in another story... THE RUSSIANS DID IT!!!! SCREAM SCREAM! THE
RUSSIANS ARE COMING!
A. Filip
2018-03-11 10:33:00 UTC
Post by CheeseySock
half a million road accidents per year caused by wimmin applying makeup
while driving....
[...]
Post by CheeseySock
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5485861/Scarlett-Johansson-
perfect-lips-Emma-Watson-needs-help.html
[...]
Do you advertise self-driving cars? :-)
--
A. Filip