It's Clintons fault Iran shot down plane
2020-01-14 20:54:26 UTC
If Hitlery hadn't most to Donald Trump Iran would never have shot down
civilian airliner
If only Alexander the Great had wiped out all of Persia way back when:

PhantomView
2020-01-15 02:48:35 UTC
If Hitlery hadn't most to Donald Trump Iran would never have shot down
civilian airliner
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/13/a7/b6/13a7b683c46b07094e17234745c719ed.jpg
If only Lawrence had decided to stay home and collect
butterflies instead of setting the stage for many unstable
governments across the middle-east ......

In any case, yea. You can put Blame on anyone, any time,
that serves ones political agenda of the moment.
Byker
2020-01-15 17:58:55 UTC
Post by PhantomView
Post by Byker
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/13/a7/b6/13a7b683c46b07094e17234745c719ed.jpg
If only Lawrence had decided to stay home and collect
butterflies instead of setting the stage for many unstable
governments across the middle-east ......
In any case, yea. You can put Blame on anyone, any time,
that serves ones political agenda of the moment.
If only the proto-Sumerians had remained hunter-gatherers
and let someone else in the Fertile Crescent invent farming...
Keema's Nan
2020-01-15 18:13:48 UTC
Post by PhantomView
Post by Byker
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/13/a7/b6/13a7b683c46b07094e17234745c719ed.jp
If only Lawrence had decided to stay home and collect
butterflies instead of setting the stage for many unstable
governments across the middle-east ......
In any case, yea. You can put Blame on anyone, any time,
that serves ones political agenda of the moment.
Which is quite ironic, because no one seems to have blamed Putin.
Byker
2020-01-15 18:26:13 UTC
"PhantomView" wrote in message
Post by PhantomView
In any case, yea. You can put Blame on anyone, any time,
that serves ones political agenda of the moment.
Which is quite ironic, because no one seems to have blamed Putin.
Turdeau is blaming Trump (of course):

https://www.businessinsider.com/justin-trudeau-blames-plane-crash-on-trump-and-irans-escalation-2020-1
PhantomView
2020-01-16 02:46:39 UTC
Post by PhantomView
In any case, yea. You can put Blame on anyone, any time,
that serves ones political agenda of the moment.
Which is quite ironic, because no one seems to have blamed Putin.
https://www.businessinsider.com/justin-trudeau-blames-plane-crash-on-trump-and-irans-escalation-2020-1
Should we have just gone ahead and annexed Canada back
in the 1790s ?

Nah ! It was already full of Canadians even then ...
M I Wakefield
2020-01-16 03:11:18 UTC
Should we have just gone ahead and annexed Canada back in the 1790s ?
You tried that in 1812.

And in 1813.

And in 1814.

Then you gave up.
Byker
2020-01-16 17:01:10 UTC
Post by M I Wakefield
Should we have just gone ahead and annexed Canada back in the 1790s ?
You tried that in 1812.
And in 1813.
And in 1814.
Then you gave up.
We should have given it a second try when Britain balked at paying
back its WWI debts: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_Plan_Red

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=war+plan+red+documentary

It probably would've ended in a stalemate considering how
large the Royal Navy was back then compared to ours...
Wolffan
2020-01-19 16:07:49 UTC
Post by M I Wakefield
Should we have just gone ahead and annexed Canada back in the 1790s ?
You tried that in 1812.
And in 1813.
And in 1814.
Then you gave up.
Someone pointed out that if the US kept Canada it’d have to keep Quebec,
and no-one was able to offer a big enough bribe for _that_.

Maybe we could make France take Quebec? Nah. Not even Frenchmen deserve
Quebecois. Perhaps the Orange One could get Pony Boy Putin to take ‘em,
swap ‘em for Ukrainians...
Wolffan
2020-01-19 16:02:56 UTC
Post by PhantomView
In any case, yea. You can put Blame on anyone, any time,
that serves ones political agenda of the moment.
Which is quite ironic, because no one seems to have blamed Putin.
https://www.businessinsider.com/justin-trudeau-blames-plane-crash-on-trump-a
nd-irans-escalation-2020-1
Should we have just gone ahead and annexed Canada back
in the 1790s ?
Nah ! It was already full of Canadians even then ...
speaking as someone who spent what seemed like a year during a week in Ottawa
and Toronto not long ago... why would anyone _want_ Canada?
Keema's Nan
It is big, and it has lots of trees?
Vincent
But it has a deadly cancer of Wakefield, wannabee and others.
Keema's Nan
2020-01-20 09:10:29 UTC
Post by Vincent
Post by Keema's Nan
Post by Wolffan
Post by PhantomView
In any case, yea. You can put Blame on anyone, any time,
that serves ones political agenda of the moment.
Which is quite ironic, because no one seems to have blamed Putin.
https://www.businessinsider.com/justin-trudeau-blames-plane-crash-on-trum
p-
nd-irans-escalation-2020-1
Should we have just gone ahead and annexed Canada back
in the 1790s ?
Nah ! It was already full of Canadians even then ...
speaking as someone who spent what seemed like a year during a week in Ottawa
and Toronto not long ago... why would anyone _want_ Canada?
It is big, and it has lots of trees?
But it has a deadly cancer of Wakefield, wannabee and others.
I didn’t realise there was anything wrong with Wakefield.

Don’t they grow rhubarb there? Are you saying rhubarb can give people
cancer?
Wolffan
2020-01-20 12:17:06 UTC
Post by Vincent
Post by Keema's Nan
)
Post by Wolffan
Post by PhantomView
In any case, yea. You can put Blame on anyone, any time,
that serves ones political agenda of the moment.
Which is quite ironic, because no one seems to have blamed Putin.
https://www.businessinsider.com/justin-trudeau-blames-plane-crash-on-tru
p-
nd-irans-escalation-2020-1
Should we have just gone ahead and annexed Canada back
in the 1790s ?
Nah ! It was already full of Canadians even then ...
speaking as someone who spent what seemed like a year during a week in Ottawa
and Toronto not long ago... why would anyone _want_ Canada?
It is big, and it has lots of trees?
But it has a deadly cancer of Wakefield, wannabee and others.
I didn’t realise there was anything wrong with Wakefield.
Don’t they grow rhubarb there? Are you saying rhubarb can give people
cancer?
dihydrogen monoxide gives people cancer. (go on, name one person who has or
ever had cancer and who was NOT a dihydrogen monoxide addict) rhubarb
contains dihydrogen monoxide. It’s an evil Quebecois (is there any other
kind?) plot, I tell you? the Quebecois must be stopped! Release the Arctic
Attack Penguins!
Ned Latham
That's "dihydrogen oxide", if you don't mind.
Keema's Nan
2020-01-20 15:01:48 UTC
Post by Wolffan
Post by Keema's Nan
Post by Vincent
Post by Keema's Nan
Post by Wolffan
Post by PhantomView
[...]
Sorry, but the polar bears ate them - and drank all the dihydrogen whatsit.

However, the trees will keep us all in toilet paper for a few more years,
until the permafrost melts and they all sink into the swamp.
George
2020-01-20 19:06:30 UTC
On Mon, 20 Jan 2020 07:17:06 -0500
Post by Wolffan
Post by Keema's Nan
Post by Vincent
Post by Keema's Nan
(in
)
Post by Wolffan
(in
Post by PhantomView
[...]
Aha but if you water dihydrogen monoxide down you could flood low lying
islands by filling clouds
Keema's Nan
What has that got to do with rhubarb in Wakefield?
George
Depends on the method and rate of insertion
Keema's Nan
2020-01-20 21:21:03 UTC
Post by Keema's Nan
Post by George
On Mon, 20 Jan 2020 07:17:06 -0500
Post by Wolffan
(in
Post by Keema's Nan
Post by Vincent
Post by Keema's Nan
(in
Post by Wolffan
On Wed, 15 Jan 2020 12:26:13 -0600,
(in
Post by PhantomView
[...]
You have tried it?

Do let us know more details of your results.

Is that what the distributor meant when he said ’this rhubarb has been
forced’ ?

Byker
2020-01-20 19:03:34 UTC
Post by Wolffan