SHAY NOW, jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN! Apparently, hideoush circumcished jew hag and GBLTPQC+ enabler Ruth Bader Ginshboig'sh decomposhing jew carcassh vas the FOISHT to be allowed into the Great Shatan'sh 'Capitol'! SHAY, it ishn't SHO! <G<
Add Reply
jew kike SHEINIE paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN of 700 Washington St B'righton Mass
2020-10-17 15:44:29 UTC
HUH?

VOT ish the VOILD coming to jew paedo SHWEIN????

VOT ish that jew VHIFF? VOT ish that g-ddam jew SHTENCH???

VHY, it'sh that pungent butt curioush jew blend of shtale urine,
shtale shweat, schmaltz herring, diarrhoea and garlic!

POOH!

QUICK! SHEND that dishgushting jew carcassh off to the jew landfill
before it shmellsh up the whole fucking 'Capitol'!

LOMPOP!
--

"SHPAMMERSH ARE CROOKSH
DON'T DO BUSINESSH VITH CROOKSH!"
The Peeler
2020-10-17 15:52:30 UTC
Simply because you ARE a sick asshole?

You bet! LOL
being widely accepted."
MID: <rlMUE.676067$***@usenetxs.com>
Roman the Foreskin PEELER
2020-10-17 21:49:45 UTC
On Sat, 17 Oct 2020 08:44:29 -0700, jew kike SHEINIE paedophile BARRY
Post by jew kike SHEINIE paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN of 700 Washington St B'righton Mass
HUH?
VOT ish the VOILD coming to jew paedo SHWEIN????
VOT ish that jew VHIFF? VOT ish that g-ddam jew SHTENCH???
VHY, it'sh that pungent butt curioush jew blend of shtale urine,
shtale shweat, schmaltz herring, diarrhoea and garlic!
POOH!
QUICK! SHEND that dishgushting jew carcassh off to the jew landfill
before it shmellsh up the whole fucking 'Capitol'!
LOMPOP!
A decomposing jew in the 'Capitol'??

YUK!

me first, poor psycho! LOL"

The Illiterate Foreskin Peeling Grik anus having still MORE delusions
about growing a pair: "If ANYONE dared to grab me by the neck
like that he'd get my fist in his face."

In spite of all the evidence, the Illiterate Foreskin Peeling Grik anus
STILL has delusions about growing a pair!
"What kind of other-worldly pussies (men?) are you all? If someone
would dare to grab me by the back of my neck like that and push me
around, my instinctive, AUTOMATIC reaction would be to knock him in
the face! NOBODY is allowed to do that to ANYONE!"

Peeler
2020-10-17 22:02:56 UTC
<FLUSH sick blather>

...sick blather's gone! LOL
is any "meaningful" debate to lower the age of consent:
"If there isn't, there should be."
MID: <ZAMUE.174724$***@usenetxs.com>