a very strange human reaction...the reification of the nhs
2020-03-23 22:43:31 UTC
we are not locking you up for your own safety...

we are not locking you up because we want to...

we are locking you up to save the nhs

is a nationalised health service a threat to freedom?

i am interested to watch the usa....and the partial
systems as in most places outside the uk

i am loathe to post this but believe it essential that these
matters are discussed/analysed
2020-03-24 08:12:52 UTC
we are not locking you up for your own safety...
we are not locking you up because we want to...
we are locking you up to save the nhs
is a nationalised health service a threat to freedom?
It is a threat to the freedom to live, if it is swamped by people with severe
breathing difficulties.
Richmond
2020-03-24 08:13:12 UTC
is a nationalised health service a threat to freedom?
I think the freedom to be dead is overrated.

I am expecting though, now that people recognise the value of life, that
all motor vehicles will be banned absolutely forever, to save the
thousands of people that are killed every year by them.