Piccadilly Theatre ceiling collapses in anticipation of Brexit
Grikbusstarde®™
2019-11-07 14:33:56 UTC
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-london-50323329

The whole world is crashing!

LOLOK
Peeler
2019-11-07 15:10:09 UTC
On Thu, 07 Nov 2019 06:33:56 -0800, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Post by Grikbusstarde®™
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-london-50323329
The whole world is crashing!
You are PROJECTING, yet again!
Post by Grikbusstarde®™
LOLOK
"LOLOK"??? Is that the sound you make when you choke on dick, cocksucking
Razovic?
being widely accepted."
MID: <rlMUE.676067$***@usenetxs.com>
Ian Jackson
2019-11-07 16:41:43 UTC
Post by Grikbusstarde®™
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-london-50323329
The whole world is crashing!
LOLOK
No - it's only the sky (as predicted).
Ian
Peeler
2019-11-07 17:57:14 UTC
On Thu, 7 Nov 2019 16:41:43 +0000, Idiot Jackson, the notorious,
Post by Ian Jackson
Post by Grikbusstarde®™
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-london-50323329
The whole world is crashing!
LOLOK
No - it's only the sky (as predicted).
The troll thanks you nicely for feeding him with yet another absolutely
unnecessary and useless input! <tsk>
Grikbassturde®™
2019-11-07 18:06:54 UTC
On Thu, 7 Nov 2019 16:41:43 +0000, Ian Jackson
Post by Ian Jackson
Post by Grikbusstarde®™
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-london-50323329
The whole world is crashing!
LOLOK
No - it's only the sky (as predicted).
Project Fear lives!

It's not like this is the first time it's happened...wasn't there a
similar incident at the Royal Ballet a few years ago? I'm surprised
it doesn't happen more often...19th century plaster ceilings + water
damage = disaster.
Peeler
2019-11-07 19:24:15 UTC
On Thu, 07 Nov 2019 10:06:54 -0800, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Post by Grikbassturde®™
Project Fear lives!
Nope, but your psychopathy does!
Post by Grikbassturde®™
It's not like this is the first time it's happened...wasn't there a
similar incident at the Royal Ballet a few years ago? I'm surprised
it doesn't happen more often...19th century plaster ceilings + water
damage = disaster.
Trying to draw another senile fool into your psychopathic world, psychopath?
<BG>
doesn't know what's going on?"
MID: <FnMUE.676068$***@usenetxs.com>