once again abbott talks rot
2020-02-05 23:11:07 UTC
as if a person who spent his life following orders cannot
be bullied!
Pancho
2020-02-06 11:11:14 UTC
as if a person who spent his life following orders cannot
be bullied!
It appears to me that Abbott is just about the most bullied MP at
Westminster. When giving someone a job with responsibility it is
desirable that they are able to stand up to a little bullying.

If someone is a snowflake they should get a job appropriate to their
talents. I think it particularly distasteful this pathetic Blackrod
fellow is given airtime rather than the white feather he deserves.
abelard
2020-02-06 11:22:19 UTC
On Thu, 6 Feb 2020 11:11:14 +0000, Pancho
Post by Pancho
Post by abelard
as if a person who spent his life following orders cannot
be bullied!
It appears to me that Abbott is just about the most bullied MP at
Westminster. When giving someone a job with responsibility it is
desirable that they are able to stand up to a little bullying.
If someone is a snowflake they should get a job appropriate to their
talents. I think it particularly distasteful this pathetic Blackrod
fellow is given airtime rather than the white feather he deserves.
white feathers are racist...please withdraw your disgusting slur
2020-02-06 11:26:56 UTC
Post by Pancho
Post by abelard
as if a person who spent his life following orders cannot
be bullied!
It appears to me that Abbott is just about the most bullied MP at
Westminster. When giving someone a job with responsibility it is
desirable that they are able to stand up to a little bullying.
If someone is a snowflake they should get a job appropriate to their
talents. I think it particularly distasteful this pathetic Blackrod
fellow is given airtime rather than the white feather he deserves.
Probably because he is English. We like phrases such as Black and Rod; until,
that is, we meet a proper black person with a rod that we could only dream
about, and then we kick up a big fuss and want them put on the next banana
boat outta here.