The return of The Incredible Sulk
RH156RH
2020-07-01 18:47:52 UTC
In Theresa May the Commons once again has an ex-PM willing and able toperform the role so ably filled by Edward Heath namely, The Incredible Sulk.

RH
Keema's Nan
2020-07-01 19:04:12 UTC
LOL
Joe
2020-07-01 20:06:22 UTC
On Wed, 1 Jul 2020 11:47:52 -0700 (PDT)
Post by RH156RH
In Theresa May the Commons once again has an ex-PM willing and able
toperform the role so ably filled by Edward Heath namely, The
Incredible Sulk.
They can always be challenged to explain why they hadn't made a better
job of it when they were given the opportunity.

Teresa May in particular has absolutely nothing to boast about, and
much to be ashamed of.
the more she talks, the more her rep drops
Ophelia

Huh you got that one right!!!
Basil Jet
2020-07-03 08:48:04 UTC
Post by Ophelia
Huh you got that one right!!!
Did you have a nice holiday?
(That's not connected with the subject line in any way)
--
Basil Jet recently enjoyed listening to
Zero 7 - 2004 - When It Falls
Ophelia
2020-07-03 08:55:14 UTC
Post by Ophelia
Huh you got that one right!!!
Did you have a nice holiday?
(That's not connected with the subject line in any way)

Basil Jet

====

Hi Basil:)) Which holiday was that? Heh we are just about ready to go
again:)))

LOL thanks for the explanation:))
Basil Jet
2020-07-03 09:09:20 UTC
Post by Basil Jet
Post by Ophelia
Huh you got that one right!!!
Did you have a nice holiday?
(That's not connected with the subject line in any way)
Basil Jet
====
Hi Basil:))  Which holiday was that?
I thought you hadn't posted in a week.
Post by Basil Jet
Heh we are just about ready to go again:)))
Broadcasting to the internet that you're about to go on holiday isn't
the best of ideas...
--
Basil Jet recently enjoyed listening to
Zero 7 - 2004 - When It Falls
Ophelia
2020-07-03 14:35:03 UTC
Post by Basil Jet
Heh we are just about ready to go again:)))
Broadcasting to the internet that you're about to go on holiday isn't
the best of ideas...

Basil Jet

===

I doubt anyone knows where I am anyway:)