labour = dead to voters if they let this happen
4threichishere
2019-10-19 02:59:44 UTC
* nomic fliks thru bst chatter monthly
<nomic> i see i am featured again
<nomic> nmc
<nomic> ys
<nomic> fking gr8 ..
<nomic> ys
<nomic> m here
<nomic> fking gr8 .
<nomic> leet chat
<nomic> fking mazing
<nomic> top level
<nomic> hi
<nomic> is nmc time fkng wow nmc hi im nmc rdy to nswer qstions here i am
this is my cht my channl my hour hi
<nomic> this is it ppl.
<nomic> fking nmc
<nomic> nmc.
<nomic> fking mzing
<nomic> im in room wiht nmc? yeah u r . wut u gotta say caller 13k
callers on line
<nomic> well im here man and im talking to u, nmc wow
<nomic> wow nmc
<nomic> yeah its me
<nomic> its fking unblvble ur here now yeah its me honey im nomc don't
waste ur time here
<nomic> well i just gotta say boris johnson is a fucking FASCIST
<nomic> the labour party is DEAD if they fking do this
<nomic> their fking mps they fking do this they fking put this fi-gure in
they put that piece of shit in
<nomic> DEAD
<nomic> you hear me nmc? ILL NEVER VOTE LABOUR AGAIN
<nomic> same with me honey
<nomic> nexct caller
4threichishere
2019-10-19 03:42:49 UTC
[...]
<nomic> x.
<nomic> ok
<nomic> k
<nomic> fkit
<nomic> fking status
<nomic> i ama goddam CHAT GOD
<nomic> nother caller
<nomic> hi nmc
<nomic> yeah its me
<nomic> rlly
<nomic> noway
<nomic> its u ys ur live n air don't waste time
<nomic> fk its u NMC? hi ur my idol man i can't believe im chatting to u
<nomic> wut u gotta say caller
<nomic> etc
<nomic> fkkng boring mortals
<nomic> bore the shit outta me
<nomic> outta my mind here with boredom i am
<nomic> one after the other 'wow am i talking to nomic?' fk this
<nomic> i tell u ppl
<nomic> its hard being a god hard
<nomic> i mean
<nomic> ppl thik u know .. they think its fkng simple like its just a
regular thing .. turned up in chat channels
<nomic> could be anyone any fking moron
<nomic> fking morons
<nomic> outta mind with boredom
<nomic> fking 'hi'
<nomic> fk them
<nomic> im here i REPRESENT
<nomic> u know
<nomic> brb
<nomic> shutting down this motherfucking chat here now
<nomic> fking morons
<nomic> U KNOW WHAT WE GOT HERE
<nomic> LAZST OF
<nomic> LAST OF FKING CIVILISATION THATS WHAT
<nomic> IM HERE
<nomic> trying to represent motherfucker
<nomic> u fking morons out there
<nomic> yeah this is live yeah
<nomic> i do not care
<nomic> these r my deepest thoughts
<nomic> im here and this is the fking channel rite
<nomic> and u r fking morons
<nomic> thats all i gotta say motherfuckers
<nomic> ur lost in here these fking nowhere places
<nomic> look @ this shit
<nomic> down here in the fking lowest fking depths of irc
<nomic> nowhere
<nomic> goddam infants
<nomic> nothins u say is real
<nomic> nothing
<nomic> wow i grew up man
<nomic> mah pappy said was on irc mah grand pappy
<nomic> he talked to nomic wow
<nomic> yeah he did
<nomic> yo dad he talked to nomic?
<nomic> yeah he did
<nomic> wow
<nomic> i believe u
<nomic> thats what mah mama told me mah pappy yeah he was on irc one time
in 2019 2019 yeah? thats a long long time ago
<nomic> he talked to nomic
<nomic> noway
<nomic> yes way thats what mah momma told me her grandmother
<nomic> and she SWORE
<nomic> she fking talked to nomic
<nomic> yeah
<nomic> thats the honest goddam truth
<nomic> fking nomic?
<nomic> yeah, nomic let me spell it out
<nomic> n o m i c
<nomic> fking nomic
<nomic> she spoke to him mah gr8 grannma that is in the family fking
history we based now
<nomic> we on this fking rock
<nomic> farmikng
<nomic> farming
<nomic> yeah?
<nomic> noway
<nomic> u fking str8 up motherfuckers
<nomic> we got unique callers in here this is fking unique
<nomic> goddam primitives the base
<nomic> we on this rock here
<nomic> spinning round
<nomic> fking mzing
<nomic> u out there wow this is fking like .... we get a cnnxtion now and
again
<nomic> spinning round
<nomic> well we gotta say this is it, here
<nomic> we are here and this is now we have another caller here
<nomic> 'yeah mah mama talked to nomic'
<nomic> noway
<nomic> 'nomic'
<nomic> 'yeah he was on irc and he was spouting all this shit about pythn
nobody knew wt the fuck he was on about'
<nomic> 'he went on and on and on and on' 'it was fking wild @ time'
'nobody told him to stfu cos he owned the fking channel' 'it was his'
<nomic> 'fking nmc' 'it ws him' 'we got transcripts'
<nomic> there are many fakes
<nomic> 'it is ours we got this we know they don't belive' 'he was full
of all this shit' 'went on and on and on an on' 'robots n shit'
<nomic> <cuts line>
<nomic> we got another bullshit caller there
<nomic> nobody knew or defined what nomic was on about -
<nomic> it was not robots
<nomic> goddam fakes
4threichishere
2019-10-19 03:51:10 UTC
after this

fascism

boris johnson isn't a responsible politician