Tens of thousands march in BAGHDAD to mourn Soleimani and others killed in U.S. air strike
A. Filip
2020-01-04 15:51:06 UTC
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-iraq-security-airstrike/tens-of-thousands-march-in-baghdad-to-mourn-soleimani-others-killed-in-u-s-air-strike-idUSKBN1Z3065
BAGHDAD (Reuters) - Tens of thousands of people marched in Baghdad on
Saturday to mourn Iran’s military chief Qassem Soleimani and Iraqi
militia leader Abu Mahdi al-Muhandis, killed in a U.S. air strike […]
--
A. Filip
Keema's Nan
2020-01-04 16:11:31 UTC
Post by A. Filip
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-iraq-security-airstrike/tens-of-thousands-m
arch-in-baghdad-to-mourn-soleimani-others-killed-in-u-s-air-strike-idUSKBN1Z30
65
BAGHDAD (Reuters) - Tens of thousands of people marched
They didn’t “march”. It is the funeral.

You will have to get used to it, because the funeral procession will be doing
a tour of the Middle East. People will be burning the US flag and the star of
David (and probably a few Union Jacks) all over the region for the next few
weeks.
Post by A. Filip
in Baghdad on
Saturday to mourn Iran’s military chief Qassem Soleimani and Iraqi
militia leader Abu Mahdi al-Muhandis, killed in a U.S. air strike […]
Which is what you tend to do at funerals.

People will be doing it over here soon, when the suicide bombings begin.
The Todal
2020-01-04 16:26:13 UTC
Post by A. Filip
in Baghdad on
Saturday to mourn Iran’s military chief Qassem Soleimani and Iraqi
militia leader Abu Mahdi al-Muhandis, killed in a U.S. air strike […]
Which is what you tend to do at funerals.
People will be doing it over here soon, when the suicide bombings begin.
Place your bets. What form of revenge can the Iranians attempt? They
probably have drones, of a sort, but not of a type that can cause much
damage.

Does anyone seriously believe that if you kill a leader, that puts an
end to all the terrorism?
Pancho
2020-01-05 10:56:37 UTC
Post by The Todal
Place your bets. What form of revenge can the Iranians attempt?
The Iranians could withdraw from the NPT. That would be very problematic
for Trump. Do nothing and be seen as having driven Iran to develop
nukes. Attack Iran and be seen as an unjustified aggressor. Other
countries do not belong to the NPT and it is racist to "hold a country
to a double standard".
Post by The Todal
They
probably have drones, of a sort, but not of a type that can cause much
damage.
They can probably blow up a Saudi Oil field.
What terrorism was there in the first place?
Keema's Nan
2020-01-05 11:02:52 UTC
Post by The Todal
They
probably have drones, of a sort, but not of a type that can cause much
damage.
They can probably blow up a Saudi Oil field.
In many conflicts, the most effective option is to do what the enemy least
expects you to do.
The Todal
2020-01-05 12:01:10 UTC
Post by The Todal
Does anyone seriously believe that if you kill a leader, that puts an
end to all the terrorism?
What terrorism was there in the first place?
That too. Apparently Soleimani was plotting to target Americans. If we
believe that. In much the same way, of course, that American generals
are plotting to target Iranians.

Mike Pompeo has rebuked Britain for not expressing support, and Raab has
now obediently announced that we're on the same page with Trump. I
wonder if this bullshit is just for the British public or whether the
arse-licking takes place in private too.
Fredxx
2020-01-05 16:53:36 UTC
Post by The Todal
Post by The Todal
Does anyone seriously believe that if you kill a leader, that puts an
end to all the terrorism?
What terrorism was there in the first place?
That too. Apparently Soleimani was plotting to target Americans. If we
believe that. In much the same way, of course, that American generals
are plotting to target Iranians.
Mike Pompeo has rebuked Britain for not expressing support, and Raab has
now obediently announced that we're on the same page with Trump. I
wonder if this bullshit is just for the British public or whether the
arse-licking takes place in private too.
Shame Raab felt obliged, I think the delay in expressing support was
significant.
Keema's Nan
I haven’t heard much from BoJo.
Fredxx
2020-01-05 16:52:23 UTC
That would put on the same status as Israel. Quite fitting perhaps.
Keema's Nan
2020-01-05 17:00:20 UTC
Post by Fredxx
Post by Pancho
Post by The Todal
Place your bets. What form of revenge can the Iranians attempt?
The Iranians could withdraw from the NPT.
That would put on the same status as Israel. Quite fitting perhaps.
They could also accelerate their nuclear programme to a full scale nuclear
deterrent one.

A great legacy for an ex-POTUS to have..... NOT
Fredxx
2020-01-05 19:55:49 UTC
Post by Pancho
Post by The Todal
Place your bets. What form of revenge can the Iranians attempt?
The Iranians could withdraw from the NPT.
That would put Iran on the same status as Israel. Quite fitting perhaps.
They could also accelerate their nuclear programme to a full scale nuclear
deterrent one.
So, become equal with Israel?
Post by Keema's Nan
A great legacy for an ex-POTUS to have..... NOT
So far it's the most stupid thing for Trump to do. Watch this space and
of escalation.

I wonder who is next in the firing line of Iran?
Keema's Nan
2020-01-05 20:51:54 UTC
Post by Fredxx
Post by Keema's Nan
Post by Pancho
Post by The Todal
Place your bets. What form of revenge can the Iranians attempt?
The Iranians could withdraw from the NPT.
That would put Iran on the same status as Israel. Quite fitting perhaps.
They could also accelerate their nuclear programme to a full scale nuclear
deterrent one.
So, become equal with Israel?
Well yes, but Israel cannot cope with that, as the Mullahs have said they
would like to wipe Israel off the map.
Post by Fredxx
Post by Keema's Nan
A great legacy for an ex-POTUS to have..... NOT
So far it's the most stupid thing for Trump to do. Watch this space and
of escalation.
It is stupid because it took a while to get Iran on board with the JCPOA, and
now all that hard work is in tatters.
Post by Fredxx
I wonder who is next in the firing line of Iran?
It depends if Iran manage a complete take over of Iraq by stealth, and then
an alliance with the Syria/Russia/China axis; and the west has lost much of
the Middle East.

I wouldn’t want to be Turkey.
Fredxx
2020-01-05 21:02:01 UTC
Post by Fredxx
Post by Keema's Nan
Post by Fredxx
I wonder who is next in the firing line of Iran?
It depends if Iran manage a complete take over of Iraq by stealth, and then
an alliance with the Syria/Russia/China axis; and the west has lost much of
the Middle East.
I wouldn’t want to be Turkey.
Turkey has one of the biggest armies and is a member of NATO.

Turkey is also friendly with Russia.

As an aside, if Turkey is attacked and NATO doesn't act then there is
very little point in NATO.
Byker
2020-01-04 18:16:39 UTC
Post by A. Filip
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-iraq-security-airstrike/tens-of-thousands-march-in-baghdad-to-mourn-soleimani-others-killed-in-u-s-air-strike-idUSKBN1Z3065
BAGHDAD (Reuters) - Tens of thousands of people marched
They didn’t “march”. It is the funeral.
You will have to get used to it, because the funeral procession will be
doing a tour of the Middle East. People will be burning the US flag and
the star of David (and probably a few Union Jacks) all over the region for
the next few weeks.
Good targets for MOABs:

Loose Cannon
2020-01-04 19:32:02 UTC
Post by A. Filip
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-iraq-security-airstrike/tens-of-thousands-march-in-baghdad-to-mourn-soleimani-others-killed-in-u-s-air-strike-idUSKBN1Z3065
BAGHDAD (Reuters) - Tens of thousands of people marched
They didn’t “march”. It is the funeral.
You will have to get used to it, because the funeral procession will be
doing a tour of the Middle East. People will be burning the US flag and
the star of David (and probably a few Union Jacks) all over the region for
the next few weeks.
https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2020/01/04/02/22972404-7850619-image-a-7_1578106068933.jpg
https://s.abcnews.com/images/International/WireAP_4c1e319de37f4209937538387ce182fd_16x9_992.jpg
Meanwhile, jew Central (NYC) in the Great Satan is an EXCELLENT target
for the Eye-ranians! Americans and jews squashed together like rats!!
Peeler
2020-01-04 20:42:06 UTC
On Sat, 04 Jan 2020 11:32:02 -0800, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Post by Loose Cannon
Post by Byker
https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2020/01/04/02/22972404-7850619-image-a-7_1578106068933.jpg
https://s.abcnews.com/images/International/WireAP_4c1e319de37f4209937538387ce182fd_16x9_992.jpg
Meanwhile, jew Central (NYC) in the Great Satan is an EXCELLENT target
for the Eye-ranians! Americans and jews squashed together like rats!!
STILL angry at the Yanks that they bombed the shit out of Belgrade a few
years ago, dreckserb Razovic? LOL
doesn't know what's going on?"
MID: <FnMUE.676068$***@usenetxs.com>
True Blue
2020-01-05 04:38:19 UTC
All the bombs and all the bullets and all the lives lost in the ME since the "War on Terror" began and what has been achieved?
Keema's Nan
2020-01-05 09:36:43 UTC
Post by True Blue
Post by Byker
https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2020/01/04/02/22972404-7850619-image-a-7_157810
6068933.jpg
https://s.abcnews.com/images/International/WireAP_4c1e319de37f4209937538387c
e182fd_16x9_992.jpg
All the bombs and all the bullets and all the lives lost in the ME since the
"War on Terror" began and what has been achieved?
Exactly, and all those Brits (who were killed in Iraq and Afghanistan) have
died for nothing. Just right wing cannon fodder.
Byker
2020-01-05 21:11:17 UTC
https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2020/01/04/02/22972404-7850619-image-a-7_1578106068933.jpg
https://s.abcnews.com/images/International/WireAP_4c1e319de37f4209937538387ce182fd_16x9_992.jpg
The asslifters' Leftist lackeys in America are doing
it too:

I get the feeling that FEMA camps are standing by...
Incubus
2020-01-09 11:09:06 UTC
The arms trade has boomed and the oil cartels are happy. What's not to like?
A. Filip
2020-01-09 11:19:09 UTC
Post by True Blue
Post by Byker
https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2020/01/04/02/22972404-7850619-image-a-7_1578106068933.jpg
https://s.abcnews.com/images/International/WireAP_4c1e319de37f4209937538387ce182fd_16x9_992.jpg
All the bombs and all the bullets and all the lives lost in the ME
since the "War on Terror" began and what has been achieved?
The arms trade has boomed and the oil cartels are happy. What's not to like?
US&UK have gained real life cost estimate of hostile military takeovers
(Iraq+Afghanistan) "disliked" by neighbours and "strategical opponents".
<irony> Wouldn't it make the world/ME more peaceful place? </irony>
--
A. Filip
Vidcapper
2020-01-10 06:59:52 UTC
Post by True Blue
All the bombs and all the bullets and all the lives lost in the ME
since the "War on Terror" began and what has been achieved?
Let me answer that with another question.

What did appeasing Hitler achieve...?
Paul Hyett, Cheltenham
A. Filip
2020-01-10 07:32:31 UTC
Post by True Blue
All the bombs and all the bullets and all the lives lost in the ME
since the "War on Terror" began and what has been achieved?
Let me answer that with another question.
What did appeasing Hitler achieve...?
Appeasing Hitler achieved "Peace for our time":
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peace_for_our_time
Post by Byker
Peace for our time" was a declaration made by the Prime Minister of
the United Kingdom Neville Chamberlain in his 30 September 1938 speech
concerning the Munich Agreement and the Anglo-German Declaration.[1]
[…] It is primarily remembered for its ironic value […]
"Very decisive response to terrorism" achieved The War To End All Wars:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assassination_of_Archduke_Franz_Ferdinand_of_Austria
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_war_to_end_war
--
A. Filip
Byker
2020-01-10 16:51:20 UTC
For how long, eleven months?
A. Filip
2020-01-10 17:38:10 UTC
Post by Byker
Peace for our time" was a declaration made by the Prime Minister of
the United Kingdom Neville Chamberlain in his 30 September 1938 speech
concerning the Munich Agreement and the Anglo-German Declaration.[1]
[…] It is primarily remembered for its ironic value […]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assassination_of_Archduke_Franz_Ferdinand_of_Austria
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_war_to_end_war
For how long, eleven months?
World War One lasted longer than eleven months.
Too little salt is bad. Too much salt is bad too.
--
A. Filip
Vidcapper
2020-01-05 07:10:54 UTC
They didn’t “march”. It is the funeral.
You will have to get used to it, because the funeral procession will be doing
a tour of the Middle East. People will be burning the US flag and the star of
David (and probably a few Union Jacks) all over the region for the next few
weeks.
How many Iranian exiles will be mourning, though?
Paul Hyett, Cheltenham
The Todal
2020-01-05 09:34:42 UTC
Post by Vidcapper
Post by Keema's Nan
They didn’t “march”. It is the funeral.
You will have to get used to it, because the funeral procession will be doing
a tour of the Middle East. People will be burning the US flag and the star of
David (and probably a few Union Jacks) all over the region for the next few
weeks.
How many Iranian exiles will be mourning, though?
Thousands of them will be anxious about what will happen to their
families back in Iran. Yet more "shock and awe" bombings seem likely,
from a President keen to deflect attention from his impeachment. Time
for Baby Trump to be taken out with a strategic drone strike. It's the
only way this evil can be stopped.
Keema's Nan
2020-01-05 09:46:44 UTC
Post by The Todal
Post by Vidcapper
Post by Keema's Nan
They didn’t “march”. It is the funeral.
You will have to get used to it, because the funeral procession will be doing
a tour of the Middle East. People will be burning the US flag and the star of
David (and probably a few Union Jacks) all over the region for the next few
weeks.
How many Iranian exiles will be mourning, though?
Thousands of them will be anxious about what will happen to their
families back in Iran. Yet more "shock and awe" bombings seem likely,
from a President keen to deflect attention from his impeachment.
Don’t forget that Netanyahu needs many more votes in order to fight off the
challenges from his opponents.

This re-election business is the time to make civilians pay the ultimate
price.
Pancho
2020-01-05 13:42:50 UTC
Post by Vidcapper
Post by Keema's Nan
They didn’t “march”. It is the funeral.
You will have to get used to it, because the funeral procession will be doing
a tour of the Middle East. People will be burning the US flag and the star of
David (and probably a few Union Jacks) all over the region for the next few
weeks.
How many Iranian exiles will be mourning, though?
The Iranian exiles I know despise the Mullahs, but they also dislike US
interference in the region. They see US actions as enabling the Mullahs
to retain power, as preventing reform. The Mullahs use the USA as a bete
noir, a common enemy, to unite Iran behind them.

I remember one Persian friend telling me how in 1998, after the Taliban
executed some Iranian diplomats, the rural, poor, uneducated Iranians
looked upon the Taliban as mad religious fanatics. By extension they
started to see their own leaders in a similar way, he felt there was a
good chance for reform. Then the USA invaded Afghanistan and that was
the end of that.
Keema's Nan
2020-01-05 14:10:29 UTC
Post by Pancho
Post by Vidcapper
Post by Keema's Nan
They didn’t “march”. It is the funeral.
You will have to get used to it, because the funeral procession will be doing
a tour of the Middle East. People will be burning the US flag and the star of
David (and probably a few Union Jacks) all over the region for the next few
weeks.
How many Iranian exiles will be mourning, though?
The Iranian exiles I know despise the Mullahs, but they also dislike US
interference in the region. They see US actions as enabling the Mullahs
to retain power, as preventing reform. The Mullahs use the USA as a bete
noir, a common enemy, to unite Iran behind them.
I remember one Persian friend telling me how in 1998, after the Taliban
executed some Iranian diplomats, the rural, poor, uneducated Iranians
looked upon the Taliban as mad religious fanatics.
I see most US citizens as mad religious fanatics, but self appointed
Christian ones instead of Islamic.
the end of that.
Ned Latham
2020-01-05 14:29:18 UTC
Post by Pancho
Post by Vidcapper
[...]
All religionists are mad; monotheists are bigoted as well, and if they
get fundy they become homicidal maniacs.
The USA is an exemplar of the reverse midas touch.
abelard
2020-01-05 14:46:13 UTC
Post by Keema's Nan
Post by Pancho
By extension they started to see their own leaders in a similar way,
he felt there was a good chance for reform. Then the USA invaded
Afghanistan and that was the end of that.
The USA is an exemplar of the reverse midas touch.
such a simplistic world you 2 occupy
2020-01-05 15:16:55 UTC
Post by Keema's Nan
Post by Pancho
By extension they started to see their own leaders in a similar way,
he felt there was a good chance for reform. Then the USA invaded
Afghanistan and that was the end of that.
The USA is an exemplar of the reverse midas touch.
such a simplistic world you 2 occupy
Far better a simplistic and truthful world; than your complex one which is
supported purely by lies.
Ned Latham
2020-01-05 15:55:43 UTC
Post by Keema's Nan
Post by Pancho
By extension they started to see their own leaders in a similar way,
he felt there was a good chance for reform. Then the USA invaded
Afghanistan and that was the end of that.
The USA is an exemplar of the reverse midas touch.
such a simplistic world you 2 occupy
Presumably that refers to the comments on religionism: perhaps you could
explain just what it is that you think is "simplistic" about describing
lunatics as mad.
Farmer Giles
Don't hold your breath waiting for an answer - a sensible one at least.
abelard
2020-01-05 16:32:39 UTC
On Sun, 05 Jan 2020 09:55:43 -0600, Ned Latham
Post by Ned Latham
Post by abelard
Post by Keema's Nan
Post by Pancho
By extension they started to see their own leaders in a similar way,
he felt there was a good chance for reform. Then the USA invaded
Afghanistan and that was the end of that.
The USA is an exemplar of the reverse midas touch.
such a simplistic world you 2 occupy
Presumably that refers to the comments on religionism: perhaps you could
explain just what it is that you think is "simplistic" about describing
lunatics as mad.
you belong to a simplistic religion that has killed more
people in the last century than islam could dream of

your cult religion is mad...at the very least it is far more
mad than the competitive religions which you abhor so
2020-01-05 16:47:27 UTC
Post by Ned Latham
Post by abelard
Post by Keema's Nan
Post by Pancho
By extension they started to see their own leaders in a similar way,
he felt there was a good chance for reform. Then the USA invaded
Afghanistan and that was the end of that.
The USA is an exemplar of the reverse midas touch.
such a simplistic world you 2 occupy
Presumably that refers to the comments on religionism: perhaps you could
explain just what it is that you think is "simplistic" about describing
lunatics as mad.
you belong to a simplistic religion that has killed more
people in the last century than islam could dream of
your cult religion is mad...at the very least it is far more
mad than the competitive religions which you abhor so
How many people have Israelis killed in the last 100 years? Or don’t you
bother counting?
Ned Latham
2020-01-05 16:56:18 UTC
Post by Ned Latham
Post by Pancho
By extension they started to see their own leaders in a similar
way, he felt there was a good chance for reform. Then the USA
invaded Afghanistan and that was the end of that.
The USA is an exemplar of the reverse midas touch.
such a simplistic world you 2 occupy
Presumably that refers to the comments on religionism: perhaps you
could explain just what it is that you think is "simplistic" about
describing lunatics as mad.
you belong to a simplistic religion that has killed more
people in the last century than islam could dream of
Well... no, I belong to nothing simplistic, and
no, I belong to no religion, and
no, I belong to nothing that has killed people, and
no, *nothing* has killed more than Islamists can dream of, and
no, even if true, none of that would explain what it is that
Post by abelard
your cult religion is mad...at the very least it is far more
mad than the competitive religions which you abhor so
I knew you sometimes went off the rails, but I didn't know you were
a paid-up member of La-La.
abelard
2020-01-05 18:07:46 UTC
On Sun, 05 Jan 2020 10:56:18 -0600, Ned Latham
Post by Ned Latham
Post by abelard
Post by Ned Latham
Post by abelard
your cult religion is mad...at the very least it is far more
mad than the competitive religions which you abhor so
I knew you sometimes went off the rails, but I didn't know you were
a paid-up member of La-La.
there is no useful definition of 'mad'
Farmer Giles
2020-01-05 19:02:43 UTC
Post by Ned Latham
Post by abelard
Post by Ned Latham
Post by abelard
your cult religion is mad...at the very least it is far more
mad than the competitive religions which you abhor so
I knew you sometimes went off the rails, but I didn't know you were
a paid-up member of La-La.
there is no useful definition of 'mad'
There are plenty: deranged, mentally disturbed, insane, nutty, etc, etc
- and you fit them all, Babbelard.
Keema's Nan
2020-01-05 19:29:48 UTC
Post by Ned Latham
Post by abelard
Post by Ned Latham
Post by abelard
your cult religion is mad...at the very least it is far more
mad than the competitive religions which you abhor so
I knew you sometimes went off the rails, but I didn't know you were
a paid-up member of La-La.
there is no useful definition of 'mad'
There are plenty: deranged, mentally disturbed, insane, nutty, etc, etc
- and you fit them all, Babbelard.
Latest info suggests that Trump was practising with his brand new Prezza
version of Alexa, which he received as a Christmas present.

It is linked via high security microwave channels to the Dept Of Defense (or
however the lard-arses spell it).

Apparently Trump was just back from his daily jog, and shouted in his weird
voice “Alexa, how many miles is it I ran today?”.

The reply was “Thankyou, launching many missiles to Iran today”.
Ophelia

Ackkkkkkkkkkk LOLOL
Farmer Giles
:-)
A. Filip
2020-01-04 19:27:14 UTC
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-iraq-security-primeminister/iraqi-pm-declares-national-mourning-for-soleimani-muhandis-statement-idUSKBN1Z30K7
January 4, 2020
BAGHDAD (Reuters) - Iraqi Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi declared on
Saturday three days of national mourning for Iranian military
commander Qassem Soleimani, Iraqi militia leader Abu Mahdi
al-Muhandis, and others killed in a U.S. air strike in Baghdad. […]
--
A. Filip