Oleg's russian roulette
2020-05-21 19:43:15 UTC
gun:

Pick and shovel:

Oleg the electrician:

rustic redneck merriments:

Phantom_View
2020-05-22 01:47:18 UTC
gun: http://youtu.be/uDdSI9ULLe4
Pick and shovel: http://youtu.be/xZrAB1N72ZM
Oleg the electrician: http://youtu.be/3ugxq0FMjoQ
rustic redneck merriments: http://youtu.be/hT44eYyArS4
Heh, heh .... the stuff inside those capacitors (esp Russian ones)
is not particularly good for you - and I did not see any masks.
If Oleg takes a good sniff his balls are likely to wither and fall
off :-)
Oleg Smirnov
2020-05-22 07:22:53 UTC
It's about the recent great MAGA achievents.

<http://tinyurl.com/y63a24sg> F16 crash in France ..
<http://tinyurl.com/ummeyvu> .. crashes in SW Germany ..
<http://tinyurl.com/uc6g39a> F-16 Crashes At Kunsan ..
<http://tinyurl.com/ycsgxycr> F-22 jet crashed ..
<http://tinyurl.com/ydzy2g77> F-35 crashes at Florida
Post by Phantom_View
Heh, heh ...
<http://tinyurl.com/ybf7as9g>
An active shooter situation at the Naval Air Station-Corpus Christi.
<https://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/930926>
Annual US Death Toll From Drugs, Alcohol, Suicide Tops 150,000

Something burns well.
Post by Phantom_View
Heh, heh ...
<https://ourworldindata.org/grapher/total-covid-deaths-per-million>
<https://ourworldindata.org/grapher/new-covid-deaths-per-million>
The American C19 death toll is close to 100,000 by now.
Heh, heh ...
Phantom_View
2020-05-23 00:35:13 UTC
Post by Oleg Smirnov
It's about the recent great MAGA achievents.
<http://tinyurl.com/y63a24sg> F16 crash in France ..
<http://tinyurl.com/ummeyvu> .. crashes in SW Germany ..
<http://tinyurl.com/uc6g39a> F-16 Crashes At Kunsan ..
<http://tinyurl.com/ycsgxycr> F-22 jet crashed ..
<http://tinyurl.com/ydzy2g77> F-35 crashes at Florida
Post by Phantom_View
Heh, heh ...
Sorry, Russias big fuck-up that sprayed radioactive
fallout all over that weapons development site tops
all of the above. "Nothing to see here ! Nothing to
see here ! Disperse and go home !" .

Oh, and then the OTHER big fuck-up ... "No Covid Here !"
"No worries !" "Do not look behind the curtain !" ....

Come on now - Italy, Spain and NYC had all shown what
the virus could do - and Putin pretended otherwise until
he ran out of time. Now he is hiding in the basement of some
dacha out in the countryside .... maybe with Joe Biden ? :-)
Post by Oleg Smirnov
<http://tinyurl.com/ybf7as9g>
An active shooter situation at the Naval Air Station-Corpus Christi.
<https://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/930926>
Annual US Death Toll From Drugs, Alcohol, Suicide Tops 150,000
http://youtu.be/yZP1RodDTWk
http://youtu.be/L2zRQPjpXlo
Something burns well.
Heh, heh ...
Oleg Smirnov
2020-05-23 02:04:09 UTC
Post by Phantom_View
Heh, heh ...
Sorry, Russias big fuck-up that sprayed radioactive
fallout all over that weapons development site tops
all of the above. "Nothing to see here ! Nothing to
see here ! Disperse and go home !" .
Oh, and then the OTHER big fuck-up ... "No Covid Here !"
"No worries !" "Do not look behind the curtain !" ....
Come on now - Italy, Spain and NYC had all shown what
the virus could do - and Putin pretended otherwise until
he ran out of time. Now he is hiding in the basement of some
dacha out in the countryside .... maybe with Joe Biden ? :-)
LOL

Hangover will come.
Heh, heh ...
Byker
2020-05-22 18:26:10 UTC
Post by Phantom_View
Heh, heh .... the stuff inside those capacitors (esp Russian ones)
is not particularly good for you - and I did not see any masks.
If Oleg takes a good sniff his balls are likely to wither and fall
off :-)
Russkies seem to have a thing about artillery shell simulators:

Russian technology has come so far since the collapse of the Soviet Union it
never ceases to amaze me:

Phantom_View
2020-05-23 00:27:44 UTC
Post by Phantom_View
Heh, heh .... the stuff inside those capacitors (esp Russian ones)
is not particularly good for you - and I did not see any masks.
If Oleg takes a good sniff his balls are likely to wither and fall
off :-)
http://youtu.be/WiJCJpW5gCE
http://youtu.be/jfk01MFxEYY
Russian technology has come so far since the collapse of the Soviet Union it
never ceases to amaze me: http://youtu.be/PrtlkBrmDOY
Old metal-body capacitors just become a "steam bomb" when
the insides are cooked ; except the "steam" is a PCB-impregnated
oil. Too much of that shit and your balls WILL wither and you will
have to buy a training bra .....

So we may have to start calling Oleg "Olga" :-)
George