God is everything
2019-08-09 19:24:29 UTC
He's an expert on everything, so he went mad in the end.

https://imgflip.com/i/37n504

He went so mad that he believed himself to be god! I think this is a case for psychiatry.

#GoBananaRevolution

THE JUNGLE
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nffbCR_uCZ6znjf3gLiFRXSAoLzhWtoZ6U4S7Y37aKc/edit?usp=sharing
2019-08-10 15:56:42 UTC
On Fri, 9 Aug 2019 12:19:14 -0700 (PDT), "WiseTibetanMonkey, Most
Post by Wise TibetanMonkey, Most Humble Philosopher
He's an expert on everything, so he went mad in the end.
https://imgflip.com/i/37n504
He went so mad that he believed himself to be god! I think this is a case for psychiatry.
...actually, the old fart went mad in beginning, drowning all the
innocent fuzzy kittens, orangutans and children on the planet just to
exterminate maybe a few hundred deviant humans. Mass overkill at its
finest. A reprehensible, inexcusable crime born out of pure insanity.
Fortunately its just a dark fairy tale but its absolutely amazing that
40% of the country thinks this atrocity is true and that its just fine
because it's god's will. Bizarre beyond all comprehension.
Actually, what you said is bizarre beyond all misinterpretation.
Hey, remember your god wiped out the dinosaurs...

That's mass killing.