odd that there is simultaneous locust plagues on different continents...
Add Reply
CheeseySock
2020-06-29 15:03:35 UTC
odd that there is simultaneous locust plagues on different continents...

pakistan, india, argentina brazil, africa....

seems a bit suspicious as though a man made cause... (maybe just lack of
human activity due to this overhyped coronavirus world-reset into
bankster corpo-ratking new world order premise)

I have noticed not many bees around in this locality.

If the aim of this coronavirus scare was to make the majority scared of
their own shadows then it has been a total success....
Keema's Nan
2020-06-29 15:18:19 UTC
Post by CheeseySock
odd that there is simultaneous locust plagues on different continents...
pakistan, india, argentina brazil, africa....
seems a bit suspicious as though a man made cause... (maybe just lack of
human activity due to this overhyped coronavirus world-reset into
bankster corpo-ratking new world order premise)
I have noticed not many bees around in this locality.
If the aim of this coronavirus scare was to make the majority scared of
their own shadows then it has been a total success....
I think Mother Nature would prefer the damage done by a swarm of millions of
locusts, to the constant damage done by swarms of many millions of humans.
CheeseySock
2020-06-30 11:21:24 UTC
On 29 Jun 2020, CheeseySock wrote (in article
Post by CheeseySock
odd that there is simultaneous locust plagues on different
continents...
pakistan, india, argentina brazil, africa....
seems a bit suspicious as though a man made cause... (maybe just lack
of human activity due to this overhyped coronavirus world-reset into
bankster corpo-ratking new world order premise)
I have noticed not many bees around in this locality.
If the aim of this coronavirus scare was to make the majority scared of
their own shadows then it has been a total success....
I think Mother Nature would prefer the damage done by a swarm of
millions of locusts, to the constant damage done by swarms of many
millions of humans.
I doubt the other animals that will starve due to locusts would be very
happy about it!

Locusts Even Hitting Sicily apparently....
Keema's Nan
2020-06-30 11:47:00 UTC
Post by CheeseySock
odd that there is simultaneous locust plagues on different
continents...
pakistan, india, argentina brazil, africa....
seems a bit suspicious as though a man made cause... (maybe just lack
of human activity due to this overhyped coronavirus world-reset into
bankster corpo-ratking new world order premise)
I have noticed not many bees around in this locality.
If the aim of this coronavirus scare was to make the majority scared of
their own shadows then it has been a total success....
I think Mother Nature would prefer the damage done by a swarm of
millions of locusts, to the constant damage done by swarms of many
millions of humans.
I doubt the other animals that will starve due to locusts would be very
happy about it!
I suspect that the species which became extinct due to locust induced
starvation are far less than the species extinction from unprovoked human
killings.