Biden Poleaxes Trump
Add Reply
Augustus Tiberius Smith
2019-10-29 15:52:01 UTC
| O'DONNELL: President Trump has said publicly, 'Joe Biden
| and his son are stone cold corrupt.' And chances are, he's
| watching this interview. Anything ... you want to say to
| him?
|
| BIDEN: Yeah. Mr. President, release your tax returns. Let's
| see how straight you are, okay old buddy? I put out 21
| years of mine. So show us your tax returns, bud, what are
| you hidin'? You want to deal with corruption? Start to act
| like it. Release your tax returns or shut up.
<https://www.cbsnews.com/news/joe-biden-interview-full-transcript-watch-v
ideo-norah-odonnell-60-minutes-exclusive-2019-10-27/>
--bks
Trump must be the only pathologically lying, corrupt pedophile president in
history. He's very popular with the rightists in the shithole states.
Trump's CONFESSION
2019-11-10 17:37:59 UTC
| O'DONNELL: President Trump has said publicly, 'Joe Biden
| and his son are stone cold corrupt.' And chances are, he's
| watching this interview. Anything ... you want to say to
| him?
|
| BIDEN: Yeah. Mr. President, release your tax returns. Let's
| see how straight you are, okay old buddy? I put out 21
| years of mine. So show us your tax returns, bud, what are
| you hidin'? You want to deal with corruption? Start to act
| like it. Release your tax returns or shut up.
<https://www.cbsnews.com/news/joe-biden-interview-full-transcript-watch-
video-norah-odonnell-60-minutes-exclusive-2019-10-27/>
--bks
HAHAHHAHA
Tax Cheat, Liar, Draft Dodger, Rapist, Racist.....

I can see why he's popular in the Red States.