Ethical veganism protected by law
2020-01-03 13:37:43 UTC
Ethical veganism protected by law:

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2020/01/03/veganism-philosophical-belief-therefore-protected-law-judge/

I'm not sure why veganism is protected as a "philosophy" whereas being non-PC
isn't:

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/education/2019/01/12/university-lecturer-claims-hounded-left-wing-colleagues/
Norman Wells
2020-01-03 15:40:53 UTC
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2020/01/03/veganism-philosophical-belief-therefore-protected-law-judge/
I'm not sure why veganism is protected as a "philosophy" whereas being non-PC
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/education/2019/01/12/university-lecturer-claims-hounded-left-wing-colleagues/
According to the news item I heard it was because of his 'ethical
veganism', as opposed to mere food choice veganism, pervaded every part
of his life. They said for example that he wouldn't travel by bus
because it might hit a bird.

Of course it will now be a hate crime to laugh, and no-one will be
allowed not to employ him in any job he chooses because that would be
discrimination.

We surely do live in Bonkers Britain.
Incubus
2020-01-03 16:16:28 UTC
Post by Norman Wells
Post by Incubus
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2020/01/03/veganism-philosophical-belief-therefore-protected-law-judge/
I'm not sure why veganism is protected as a "philosophy" whereas being non-PC
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/education/2019/01/12/university-lecturer-claims-hounded-left-wing-colleagues/
According to the news item I heard it was because of his 'ethical
veganism', as opposed to mere food choice veganism, pervaded every part
of his life. They said for example that he wouldn't travel by bus
because it might hit a bird.
Walking might involve stepping on a cockroach, though. Just how is one
supposed to travel?
Post by Norman Wells
Of course it will now be a hate crime to laugh, and no-one will be
allowed not to employ him in any job he chooses because that would be
discrimination.
We surely do live in Bonkers Britain.
As a result, employers might be less likely to employ someone if they believe
they are vegan.
Norman Wells
2020-01-03 16:21:44 UTC
Post by Norman Wells
Of course it will now be a hate crime to laugh, and no-one will be
allowed not to employ him in any job he chooses because that would be
discrimination.
We surely do live in Bonkers Britain.
As a result, employers might be less likely to employ someone if they believe
they are vegan.
But that would be illegal discrimination. Ethical veganism is now on a
par with religion and race, things we're told are 'worthy of respect' in
society.
Incubus
2020-01-03 16:53:43 UTC
Post by Norman Wells
Post by Incubus
Post by Norman Wells
Of course it will now be a hate crime to laugh, and no-one will be
allowed not to employ him in any job he chooses because that would be
discrimination.
We surely do live in Bonkers Britain.
As a result, employers might be less likely to employ someone if they believe
they are vegan.
But that would be illegal discrimination.
Indeed, but it's a lot harder for someone to prove. Once they have their foot
in the door and have been there for a period of time, there is scope for
causing trouble.
Post by Norman Wells
Ethical veganism is now on a
par with religion and race, things we're told are 'worthy of respect' in
society.
We're so diverse now and to keep it that way, we all have to think the same
things.
G***@skata.co.uk
2020-01-03 17:23:20 UTC
On Fri, 3 Jan 2020 16:16:28 -0000 (UTC), Incubus
Post by Incubus
Post by Norman Wells
Post by Incubus
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2020/01/03/veganism-philosophical-belief-therefore-protected-law-judge/
I'm not sure why veganism is protected as a "philosophy" whereas being non-PC
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/education/2019/01/12/university-lecturer-claims-hounded-left-wing-colleagues/
According to the news item I heard it was because of his 'ethical
veganism', as opposed to mere food choice veganism, pervaded every part
of his life. They said for example that he wouldn't travel by bus
because it might hit a bird.
Walking might involve stepping on a cockroach, though. Just how is one
supposed to travel?
Good point.
Post by Incubus
Post by Norman Wells
Of course it will now be a hate crime to laugh, and no-one will be
allowed not to employ him in any job he chooses because that would be
discrimination.
We surely do live in Bonkers Britain.
As a result, employers might be less likely to employ someone if they believe
they are vegan.
It won't be long before discrimination on the basis of ability becomes
illegal.
Michael Ejercito
2020-01-03 18:06:53 UTC
Post by Incubus
Post by Norman Wells
Post by Incubus
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2020/01/03/veganism-philosophical-belief-therefore-protected-law-judge/
I'm not sure why veganism is protected as a "philosophy" whereas being non-PC
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/education/2019/01/12/university-lecturer-claims-hounded-left-wing-colleagues/
According to the news item I heard it was because of his 'ethical
veganism', as opposed to mere food choice veganism, pervaded every part
of his life. They said for example that he wouldn't travel by bus
because it might hit a bird.
Walking might involve stepping on a cockroach, though. Just how is one
supposed to travel?
Good point.
Indeed.

I wonder how ethical vegans deal with dust mites.

They might accidentally breathe one in!
Post by G***@skata.co.uk
Post by Incubus
Post by Norman Wells
Of course it will now be a hate crime to laugh, and no-one will be
allowed not to employ him in any job he chooses because that would be
discrimination.
We surely do live in Bonkers Britain.
As a result, employers might be less likely to employ someone if they believe
they are vegan.
It won't be long before discrimination on the basis of ability becomes
illegal.
Given this trend, I would not be surprised if it were to become illegal
for schools to fire, or refuse to hire, ephebophiles, even if they have a
track record of making babies inside the wombs of underage students!

Michael
Connoisseur de merde, Baruch 'Barry' Shein
2020-01-05 13:20:16 UTC
On Sat, 4 Jan 2020 09:16:19 -0800, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
Post by Incubus
As a result, employers might be less likely to employ someone if they believe
they are vegan.
It won't be long before discrimination on the basis of ability becomes
illegal.
Given this trend, I would not be surprised if it were to become illegal
for schools to fire, or refuse to hire, ephebophiles, even if they have a
track record of making babies inside the wombs of underage students!
That's only illegal if humans 'mate' with subhumans.
They are all human.
No, they are not. Orientals such as you, for example, are totally
subhuman.
There are no subhumans among them.
Yes there are.
It is illegal if the student is underage.
No it is not. It is only illegal if humans 'mate' with subhumans.
If the student is at or above the age of consent, it can still lead to
the teacher's termination as well as revocation of the teaching credentials.
Not if the teacher is at or above the age of consent.

me first, poor psycho! LOL"

The Illiterate Foreskin Peeling Grik anus having still MORE delusions
about growing a pair: "If ANYONE dared to grab me by the neck
like that he'd get my fist in his face."

In spite of all the evidence, the Illiterate Foreskin Peeling Grik anus
STILL has delusions about growing a pair!
"What kind of other-worldly pussies (men?) are you all? If someone
would dare to grab me by the back of my neck like that and push me
around, my instinctive, AUTOMATIC reaction would be to knock him in
the face! NOBODY is allowed to do that to ANYONE!"

Peeler
2020-01-05 15:26:09 UTC
On Sun, 05 Jan 2020 05:20:16 -0800, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making an ass of herself as "Connoisseur de merde, Baruch
Post by Connoisseur de merde, Baruch 'Barry' Shein
They are all human.
No, they are not. Orientals such as you, for example, are totally
subhuman.
They are ALL superior to you! WAY superior to you!
Post by Connoisseur de merde, Baruch 'Barry' Shein
There are no subhumans among them.
Yes there are.
You are projecting your OWN subhumanity onto those superior to you!
Post by Connoisseur de merde, Baruch 'Barry' Shein
It is illegal if the student is underage.
No it is not. It is only illegal if humans 'mate' with subhumans.
You are twisting things, pedophilic dreckserb. It's ILLEGAL for a pervert
like you to "mate" with little boy!
Post by Connoisseur de merde, Baruch 'Barry' Shein
If the student is at or above the age of consent, it can still lead to
the teacher's termination as well as revocation of the teaching credentials.
Not if the teacher is at or above the age of consent.
We know already that you keep HOPING so, retarded pedophilic dreckserb!
youngsters 'mature'."
MID: <gKNUE.1374684$***@usenetxs.com>
Michael Ejercito
2020-01-06 04:46:43 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
Given this trend, I would not be surprised if it were to become illegal
for schools to fire, or refuse to hire, ephebophiles, even if they have a
track record of making babies inside the wombs of underage students!
That's only illegal if humans 'mate' with subhumans.
They are all human.
No, they are not. Orientals such as you, for example, are totally
subhuman.
Mangina, there is nothing subhuman about Orientals.

What is subhuman about him?

Post by Connoisseur de merde, Baruch 'Barry' Shein
There are no subhumans among them.
Yes there are.
Not that you can show.
Post by Connoisseur de merde, Baruch 'Barry' Shein
It is illegal if the student is underage.
No it is not. It is only illegal if humans 'mate' with subhumans.
Many human teachers found themselves in prison for having sex with
underage human students.
Post by Connoisseur de merde, Baruch 'Barry' Shein
If the student is at or above the age of consent, it can still lead to
the teacher's termination as well as revocation of the teaching credentials.
Not if the teacher is at or above the age of consent.
Many schools have policies forbidding sexual contact, or even sexual
speech, between teachers and students, regardless of whether the student had
reached the age of consent.

Michael
Peeler
2020-01-06 09:01:02 UTC
There appears to be everything subhuman about the mangina, though!
Keema's Nan
2020-01-06 09:54:08 UTC
Post by Peeler
Post by Michael Ejercito
Mangina, there is nothing subhuman about Orientals.
There appears to be everything subhuman about the mangina, though!
Although, anyone who is prone to sudden eczema flare-ups on their wedding
tackle (of all places) would pray to have a mangina for the duration.
Connoisseur de merde, Baruch 'Barry' Shein
2020-01-06 12:45:14 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
Given this trend, I would not be surprised if it were to become illegal
for schools to fire, or refuse to hire, ephebophiles, even if they have a
track record of making babies inside the wombs of underage students!
That's only illegal if humans 'mate' with subhumans.
They are all human.
No, they are not. Orientals such as you, for example, are totally
subhuman.
Mangina, there is nothing subhuman about Orientals.
Needledick, all you Orientals are subhuman by definition!
Post by Michael Ejercito
What is subhuman about him?
http://youtu.be/_7nrB2wSdnI
Why would I want to look at another gook?
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by Connoisseur de merde, Baruch 'Barry' Shein
There are no subhumans among them.
Yes there are.
Not that you can show.
Not that you can show otherwise.
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by Connoisseur de merde, Baruch 'Barry' Shein
If the student is at or above the age of consent, it can still lead to
the teacher's termination as well as revocation of the teaching credentials.
Not if the teacher is at or above the age of consent.
Many schools have policies forbidding sexual contact, or even sexual
speech, between teachers and students, regardless of whether the student had
reached the age of consent.
Again, not that you can show.
Post by Michael Ejercito
Michael
Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)

Peeler
2020-01-06 15:09:36 UTC
On Mon, 06 Jan 2020 04:45:14 -0800, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Post by Michael Ejercito
Mangina, there is nothing subhuman about Orientals.
Needledick, all you Orientals are subhuman by definition!
ONLY a real SUBHUMAN would ever make such a sick statement!
Post by Michael Ejercito
What is subhuman about him?
http://youtu.be/_7nrB2wSdnI
Why would I want to look at another gook?
Well, for one, because of your obsession and fascination with all people who
are superior to you, pedophilic gay Razovic!
Post by Michael Ejercito
Not that you can show.
Not that you can show otherwise.
YOU made a claim. So YOU provide the proof! BTW, we got EVERY proof that YOU
are indeed subhuman!
Post by Michael Ejercito
Many human teachers found themselves in prison for having sex with
underage human students.
Not that you can show.
No need to show it! It's world wide known, Connoisseur de merde!
Post by Michael Ejercito
Many schools have policies forbidding sexual contact, or even sexual
speech, between teachers and students, regardless of whether the student had
reached the age of consent.
Again, not that you can show.
No need to show it! EVERYONE, except pedophiles such as yourself, knows and
accepts it!
Post by Connoisseur de merde, Baruch 'Barry' Shein
Post by Michael Ejercito
Michael
Cheers!
is any "meaningful" debate to lower the age of consent:
"If there isn't, there should be."
MID: <ZAMUE.174724$***@usenetxs.com>
Peeler
2020-01-03 18:11:12 UTC
On Fri, 03 Jan 2020 09:23:20 -0800, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Are you sure, ***@skata.co.uk? Psychopathically sure, again? <BG>
JNugent
2020-01-03 15:41:04 UTC
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2020/01/03/veganism-philosophical-belief-therefore-protected-law-judge/
I'm not sure why veganism is protected as a "philosophy" whereas being non-PC
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/education/2019/01/12/university-lecturer-claims-hounded-left-wing-colleagues/
So-called "ethical veganism" doesn't *need* to be protected by law.

No-one has ever challenged the right not to eat meat, or not to wear
shoes made of proper material, or not to use cosmetics tested on
animals, etc. Anyone who chooses not to do those things is free to make
their own choices.

This case is preparatory to an assertion that "ethical vegans" are,
because of their "protection", empowered to act in breach of contracts
(performing actions that would count as gross misconduct if done by
anyone else), *and* the criminal law, in pursuance of their "ethical"
objectives.

The rest of us will apparently have no right to be protected from
them... you can see it coming.
abelard
2020-01-03 15:46:52 UTC
Post by JNugent
Post by Incubus
[...]
next...corbynism and other forms of fascism to be 'protected'....

next stage...enforcement
Post by JNugent
The rest of us will apparently have no right to be protected from
them... you can see it coming.
the puritans are coming to get you/us
2020-01-03 16:15:01 UTC
Post by JNugent
Post by Incubus
[...]
Hasn't this effectively happened already in this case?
Post by JNugent
The rest of us will apparently have no right to be protected from
them... you can see it coming.
I am finding it harder and harder to take the judiciary seriously. In the
other case that I linked to, the person appears to have been hounded out of his
job for being non-PC but has no protection at all. It's a really odd double
standard.
JNugent
2020-01-03 17:15:08 UTC
Post by JNugent
Post by Incubus
[...]
Not quite yet. The appeal against dismissal for his gross misconduct
(dislosing the charity's confidential business to persons with no right
to it) is a separate thing and hasn't happened yet.
:-(
True Blue
2020-01-04 09:05:03 UTC
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2020/01/03/veganism-philosophical-belief-therefore-protected-law-judge/
"The Equality Act 2010[1] is an Act of Parliament of the United Kingdom with the primary purpose of consolidating, updating and supplementing the numerous prior Acts and Regulations, that formed the basis of anti-discrimination law in Great Britain.

[...]

"The act has broadly the same goals as the four major EU Equal Treatment Directives, whose provisions it mirrors and implements[3]. However, the act also offers protection beyond the EU directives, protecting against discrimination based on a person's nationality and citizenship[4][5] and also extending individuals' rights in areas of life beyond the workplace in religion or belief, disability, age, sex, sexual orientation and gender reassignment. [6][7]"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Equality_Act_2010

So, in short, gold-plated EU directives.

This is the *real* test of Johnson's claims to unshackle us from the EU. Wholesale repeals of special interest privileging that masquerade as "rights", should be part of our definition of independence.
Incubus
2020-01-09 10:05:50 UTC
Post by True Blue
Post by Incubus
[...]
Let us hope so. Unfortunately, the Leftists are fooled by terms such as "The
Equality Act" and will believe any repeal to mean the government is in favour
of deliberate discrimination.

What we really need is a bill of rights developed along 19th Century liberal
ideals.
True Blue
I agree. There should also be an emphasis on freedom of association.
Fredxx
2020-01-04 23:36:09 UTC
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2020/01/03/veganism-philosophical-belief-therefore-protected-law-judge/
I'm not sure why veganism is protected as a "philosophy" whereas being non-PC
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/education/2019/01/12/university-lecturer-claims-hounded-left-wing-colleagues/
I thought this was a lowly tribunal, where there was no opposition from
the league over this claim.

In other words the finding is worthless and is not protected outside of
this specific tribunal.
Omega
2020-01-05 10:57:48 UTC
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2020/01/03/veganism-philosophical-belief-therefore-protected-law-judge/
I'm not sure why veganism is protected as a "philosophy" whereas being non-PC
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/education/2019/01/12/university-lecturer-claims-hounded-left-wing-colleagues/
I wonder if his three monthly injection of vitamin B12 is part of his
philosophy? Perhaps someone should tell him it's made from beef extract?

Fucking daft people!

omega