YO SAY now, sick old SPAMMING nazoid paedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron ("Barry Z")... why do you eat shit?
Add Reply
NoSpamAtAll
2020-10-16 16:18:09 UTC
<quote>

Only ONE spammer here: Andrew "Andrzej" Baron

aka "Barry", "Berry", "Zachary", "Disgusted of Tunbridge Wells",
"NEMO", "Bozena", "Professeur de merde", "Greekbassturdder",
"KKKernal Corn", "Shitsack moishe", etc. etc. etc.

While posting for more than 20 years now, Andrzej's massive
SPAM campaign began about 16 years ago, under his most
"famous" alias, "The Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe". He
often posted a 100 articles per day to uk.local.london
and other forums.

His MO is simple: he spams a few newsgroups, most of them
totally unrelated, with racist, profanity-laced, and utterly
moronic articles -- and he does it for many hours a day, for
many years. In addition, he's posting from at least three
service providers (he was kicked from a few other ones, in
the past).

Andrzej hates basically everyone: Poles, Jews, Brits, Blacks,
Orientals, women, the Catholic Church, children...

Sadly, we're dealing here with a truly sick, depraved individual.

Cordially, Q.

</quote>
Roman the Foreskin PEELER
2020-10-16 20:35:47 UTC
On Fri, 16 Oct 2020 16:18:09 +0000 (UTC), NoSpamAtAll
<***@not.home> aka jew paedophile shpammer BARRY Z. SHEIN shpammed
from STD.COM:

<jew shite b'risshed>

No Shpam At All? Shpamnot??? You excrete nothing BUTT jew SHPAM from
your disheashed jew anush domain STD.COM, jew paedophile SHEIN!

LOMPOP!

me first, poor psycho! LOL"

The Illiterate Foreskin Peeling Grik anus having still MORE delusions
about growing a pair: "If ANYONE dared to grab me by the neck
like that he'd get my fist in his face."

In spite of all the evidence, the Illiterate Foreskin Peeling Grik anus
STILL has delusions about growing a pair!
"What kind of other-worldly pussies (men?) are you all? If someone
would dare to grab me by the back of my neck like that and push me
around, my instinctive, AUTOMATIC reaction would be to knock him in
the face! NOBODY is allowed to do that to ANYONE!"

Peeler
2020-10-16 20:59:20 UTC
On Fri, 16 Oct 2020 13:35:47 -0700, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making an ass of herself as "Roman the Foreskin PEELER",
Post by NoSpamAtAll
[...]
Truly sick, depraved individual? That's putting it mildly!
We know. He's still being too polite, you subnormal, degenerate, perverted
entity!
is any "meaningful" debate to lower the age of consent:
"If there isn't, there should be."
MID: <ZAMUE.174724$***@usenetxs.com>