Vigilantes Threaten Innocent Couple
Grikbassturdo®™
2019-11-06 21:18:18 UTC
Rather a feeble excuse - that they got inaccurate information from other
vigilante organisations.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-sussex-50324952
You'd think a couple of poofs from Brighton would know better than to
go to a shithole like Hull.
Peeler
2019-11-06 22:15:13 UTC
On Wed, 06 Nov 2019 13:18:18 -0800, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Post by Grikbassturdo®™
Rather a feeble excuse - that they got inaccurate information from other
vigilante organisations.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-sussex-50324952
You'd think
Which part of you does the "thinking", pedophilic gay Razovic? The shit you
got for brains?
youngsters 'mature'."
MID: <gKNUE.1374684$***@usenetxs.com>
Vidcapper
2019-11-07 07:26:54 UTC
Post by Grikbassturdo®™
Rather a feeble excuse - that they got inaccurate information from other
vigilante organisations.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-sussex-50324952
You'd think a couple of poofs from Brighton would know better than to
go to a shithole like Hull.
If homophobes like you live there, then I'd also suggest they not go
there...
Paul Hyett, Cheltenham
GB
2019-11-07 09:51:02 UTC
Post by Vidcapper
Post by Grikbassturdo®™
Rather a feeble excuse - that they got inaccurate information from other
vigilante organisations.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-sussex-50324952
You'd think a couple of poofs from Brighton would know better than to
go to a shithole like Hull.
If homophobes like you live there, then I'd also suggest they not go
there...
He doesn't actually mean any of it, Paul. He has a pathological,
compulsive need for attention, and he'll write any drivel in order to
provoke a reaction.

He has no other life than spending hours every day on Usenet, so I tend
to feel sorry for him and his miserable existence. It's obviously a
shame that he cannot find anything better to do with his time, but as he
cannot, and clearly needs the attention, we should put up with him with
more or less good humour. And thank God that we are not like him, poor sod!
Grikbusstardo®™
2019-11-07 13:04:21 UTC
On Thu, 7 Nov 2019 09:51:02 +0000, jewboi GB (jb)
Post by GB
Post by Vidcapper
Post by Grikbassturdo®™
Rather a feeble excuse - that they got inaccurate information from other
vigilante organisations.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-sussex-50324952
You'd think a couple of poofs from Brighton would know better than to
go to a shithole like Hull.
If homophobes like you live there, then I'd also suggest they not go
there...
He doesn't actually mean any of it, Paul.
<jew b'leating b'rissed>

Are you still here, jewboi? When are you going to do an aliyah and
join your fellow ragheads in your Middle East shithole 'Israeel'?
Peeler
2019-11-07 15:01:11 UTC
On Thu, 07 Nov 2019 05:04:21 -0800, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Post by Grikbusstardo®™
Post by GB
He doesn't actually mean any of it, Paul.
<jew b'leating b'rissed>
Are you still here, jewboi? When are you going to do an aliyah and
join your fellow ragheads in your Middle East shithole 'Israeel'?
The truth as stated by your master GB restored and added to the sig.
--
"GB" about psychopathic gay anal Razovic:
Homophiles like you should also give Hull a wide berth...
Peeler
2019-11-07 15:03:35 UTC
On Thu, 07 Nov 2019 05:02:44 -0800, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Post by Grikbusstardo®™
Post by Vidcapper
If homophobes like you live there, then I'd also suggest they not go
there...
Homophiles like you should also give Hull a wide berth...
A pedophile like you should give ANY functioning society a wide berth ...and
you really obviously DO it, you housebound psychotic idiot who has been
"living" on Usenet for OVER TWENTY YEARS, virtually around the clock! LOL
--
"GB" about psychopathic pedophilic gay Razovic:
Post by Grikbusstardo®™
Post by Vidcapper
Post by Grikbassturdo®™
Rather a feeble excuse - that they got inaccurate information from other
vigilante organisations.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-sussex-50324952
You'd think a couple of poofs from Brighton would know better than to
go to a shithole like Hull.
If homophobes like you live there, then I'd also suggest they not go
there...
Homophiles like you should also give Hull a wide berth...
Indeed.

How sick they are!

Michael
Grikbassturde®™
2019-11-08 17:17:16 UTC
On Thu, 7 Nov 2019 08:49:21 -0800, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by Grikbusstardo®™
Post by Vidcapper
Post by Grikbassturdo®™
Rather a feeble excuse - that they got inaccurate information from other
vigilante organisations.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-sussex-50324952
You'd think a couple of poofs from Brighton would know better than to
go to a shithole like Hull.
If homophobes like you live there, then I'd also suggest they not go
there...
Homophiles like you should also give Hull a wide berth...
Indeed.
How sick they are!
You're a homophobe®™ in spite of being a GBLTPQC+ ladyboy.

Clinical studies show that most rabid 'homophobes'®™ are in fact
GBLTPQC+ themselves.
The Jews
2019-11-08 18:31:44 UTC
Using one of his many inane aliases, the lazy, inbred,
pedophile, glue huffing Gordon Radovich
[***@tiscali.co.uk], continually beaten and humiliated
by Jews, Filipinos, Asians, Africans, and White people of
every stripe and denomination, returned for more degradation
and debasement at the hands of his physical, intellectual,
and moral superiors, when he typed the following plagiarized,
Clinical studies show that most rabid white supremacists are in fact
GBLTPQC+ themselves.
Tell us something we DON'T know.

ROFLMJAO

-Gordon Radovich 2018

2019 Score Card for Gordon Radovich

# of Jews holocausted to date - 0
# of subhumans deported to date - 0

-Gordon Radovich, Wed, 17 Jan 2018

"null.net account traceable ?
-Gordon Radovich
Peeler
2019-11-08 18:54:22 UTC
On Fri, 08 Nov 2019 09:17:16 -0800, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Post by Grikbassturde®™
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by Grikbusstardo®™
Homophiles like you should also give Hull a wide berth...
Indeed.
How sick they are!
You're a homophobe®™ in spite of being a GBLTPQC+ ladyboy.
He is neither. He, like every decen person, just hates your kind, pedophilic
gay dreckserb!
Post by Grikbassturde®™
Clinical studies show that most rabid 'homophobes'®™ are in fact
GBLTPQC+ themselves.
That's the "argument" of every TRUE gay perv! So, no wonder you use it!
on Facebook is incapable of consent?"
MID: <Og0VE.1298131$***@usenetxs.com>