anyone know where the latest video from Trump that youtube deleted can be found~?
Add Reply
CheeseySock
2021-01-13 10:40:27 UTC
anyone know where the latest video from Trump that youtube deleted can be
found?

seems strange to me no alternative media have posted a link to its
alternative location....

I noticed 2 days ago that the "alternative media" link to the original
"new" trump youtube video ended at the youtube "this account has been
banned" page....

internet corporations in america banning a sitting president from
accessing his citizens eh! who runs the usa (and uk) eh?

the power of the internet eh! and it's off switch eh!

OK for antifa to arrange real riots though eh!

(and OK for the fifth columnists in us government to arrange stand-down
of forces guarding the senate in the first place eh! making it easy for
protestors to waltz in eh!)

anyway both parties have their plentiful supply of fifth columnists...
CheeseySock
2021-01-13 20:13:07 UTC
Post by CheeseySock
anyone know where the latest video from Trump that youtube deleted can
be found?
seems strange to me no alternative media have posted a link to its
alternative location....
I noticed 2 days ago that the "alternative media" link to the original
"new" trump youtube video ended at the youtube "this account has been
banned" page....
internet corporations in america banning a sitting president from
accessing his citizens eh! who runs the usa (and uk) eh?
the power of the internet eh! and it's off switch eh!
OK for antifa to arrange real riots though eh!
(and OK for the fifth columnists in us government to arrange stand-down
of forces guarding the senate in the first place eh! making it easy for
protestors to waltz in eh!)
anyway both parties have their plentiful supply of fifth columnists...
alex jones actually did have it up, may have been edited, just seemed a
lot of bluster, I would have liked to see a wide angle shot, I would not
be surprised to see only a 100m section of wall standing in isolation in
a larger horizon of no wall at all....
Bender B. Rodriguez
2021-01-13 20:20:05 UTC
Post by CheeseySock
anyone know where the latest video from Trump that youtube deleted can be
found?
seems strange to me no alternative media have posted a link to its
alternative location....
I noticed 2 days ago that the "alternative media" link to the original
"new" trump youtube video ended at the youtube "this account has been
banned" page....
internet corporations in america banning a sitting president from
accessing his citizens eh! who runs the usa (and uk) eh?
the power of the internet eh! and it's off switch eh!
OK for antifa to arrange real riots though eh!
(and OK for the fifth columnists in us government to arrange stand-down
of forces guarding the senate in the first place eh! making it easy for
protestors to waltz in eh!)
anyway both parties have their plentiful supply of fifth columnists...
Probly on gab tv. I've no idea if this is the whole thing, but this is
what my quick search found.

https://tv.gab.com/channel/realdonaldtrump/view/we-have-to-have-peace-5ff62ceaf0a21cb861e2a3d2