Nigel Farage films French escorting migrants to international waters
2020-05-21 10:18:27 UTC
https://twitter.com/Nigel_Farage/status/1263183674914283521
--
Basil Jet recently enjoyed listening to
Raining Pleasure - 2003 - Forwards + Backwards
Keema's Nan
2020-05-21 10:47:44 UTC
Sink the bastards, and the French navy boats as well.
Farmer Giles
2020-05-21 17:13:26 UTC
Post by Basil Jet
https://twitter.com/Nigel_Farage/status/1263183674914283521
Sink the bastards, and the French navy boats as well.
Several boats already today, and all being escorted in by the 'border
farce' - and all of them will stay, and then disappear. Not a peep from
the [anti] British Broadcasting Corporation.

"All our organisations appear to be headed by secret agents of our
opponents." (and many are, of course).
Keema's Nan
2020-05-21 17:25:13 UTC
Post by Farmer Giles
Post by Keema's Nan
Post by Basil Jet
https://twitter.com/Nigel_Farage/status/1263183674914283521
Sink the bastards, and the French navy boats as well.
Several boats already today, and all being escorted in by the 'border
farce' - and all of them will stay, and then disappear. Not a peep from
the [anti] British Broadcasting Corporation.
"All our organisations appear to be headed by secret agents of our
opponents." (and many are, of course).
The Bilderberg/Cercle/Bill Gates establishment will love it, because
coronavirus is killing old white people. Meanwhile they are turning a blind
eye to their replacements who are non-white, non-British, and non-traceable.

20 people paying €5000 each = €100,000 per inflatable each time.

I wonder how much of a cut the officials are getting to look the other way?
Farmer Giles

Basil Jet
2020-05-21 20:45:01 UTC
Post by Farmer Giles
http://youtu.be/KuuD2KZmzuU
Nigel's lost so much weight! I hope it's deliberate to help fight the
commie coof and not a result of illness.
--
Basil Jet recently enjoyed listening to
Polvo - 1996 - Exploded Drawing
Keema's Nan
2020-05-22 08:06:34 UTC
Post by Basil Jet
Post by Farmer Giles
http://youtu.be/KuuD2KZmzuU
Nigel's lost so much weight! I hope it's deliberate to help fight the
commie coof and not a result of illness.
And now, as if by magic - 24 hours later, the Guardian prints an article
which directly contradicts what we saw with our own eyes on the Farage film,
and could be stated to be a complete pack of lies, were it not for the fact
that they turn the subject on its head.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/may/21/home-office-deporting-migrants-
who-cross-channel-in-small-boats

The Home Office has launched an initiative to deport migrants who cross the
Channel from France (https://www.theguardian.com/world/france) to the UK in
small boats, the Guardian has learned.

The initiative, known as Operation Sillath, is thought to be in response to
rising numbers of people arriving in boats from France. Earlier this montha
record 145 people
(https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8303351/More-migrants-arrive-Dover-
day-record-150-caught-trying-cross-English-Channel.html)were picked up after
crossing the Channel on 8 May as they headed for the Kent coast. The previous
daily record was 102 in February 2020. There were 297 boat crossings by
migrants in 2018, 1,890 last year and at least 1,040 so far this year.

Under current legislation known as the Dublin convention one EU country can
send an asylum seeker back to another if there is evidence that they were
fingerprinted, claimed asylum or spent time in the first EU country before
arriving in the second.

However, human rights lawyers and campaigners say that they have gathered
evidence that under Operation Sillath migrants are already being returned
swiftly to France before their asylum claims have been properly considered,
and even if there is no evidence of these things happening in France, in
breach of the convention.

Lily Parrott, a lawyer at Duncan Lewis solicitors, who is working on a legal
challenge about Operation Sillath and the return of asylum seekers to France
who arrive in small boats, said: “We are increasingly concerned about a
trend that we have seen where the Home Office seeks to remove people from the
UK to France after they arrived to the UK by boat. We feel that this is being
done illegally and on the basis of a conflation between the Dublin convention
and a UK-France treaty about border management.

“This would be an egregious breach of European law that allowed many
asylum-seekers to be wrongly removed from the UK.”

Earlier this month the home secretary, Priti Patel,urged her French
counterparts
(https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics/2020/05/06/priti-patel-seeks-french-
backing-plan-return-channel-migrants/)to back a new crackdown to enable the
UK to return Channel migrants to France even if they have been found in
British waters.

A Home Office freedom of information response in March 2020 seen by the
Guardian stated that last year (2019) 21 people were removed to France under
the disputed clause of the Dublin convention.

A further freedom of information response from the Home Office refers to
Operation Sillath but declines to provide information about the operation on
the basis that it would be too costly.

An immigration detention centre visitor group has also raised concerns about
the practice of returning people to France. The organisation sends visitors
to people in the detention centres where some of the migrants have been
detained.

They expressed concern about “an alarming trend” to attempt to remove
asylum seekers from the UK to France even though their fingerprints had not
been found in the European-wide database known as Eurodac and there was no
clear evidence they spent any significant amount of time in France or claimed
asylum there. They said that out of nine such cases they worked with recently
at least two were possible victims of trafficking and three were possible
victims of torture. One was removed to France by the Home Office where he was
subjected to torture and abuse by migrant smugglers.

Clare Moseley, founder of the charityCare4Calais,
(https://care4calais.org/)said that people crossing on boats had fled some of
the most dangerous countries in the world.

“When they turn to us for help we simply must treat them fairly and
properly. I know a man who was sent back to France in error and then was
finally and correctly given UK asylum thanks to the excellent work of his
lawyers. Being aware of his suffering I find it deeply shocking to think a
different outcome was possible and may well have happened to others in the
same position.”

A Home Office spokesperson said: “No one should be making these dangerous
and illegally-facilitated crossings from France to the UK. France is a safe
country and no one should be getting on these boats and putting themselves in
danger. We are working closely with the French government to tackle this
dangerous and illegal activity, including returning over 155 migrants back to
European countries.”

The French embassy has been approached for comment.