Record 430 migrants from EU cross English Channel in single day
Add Reply
A. Filip
2021-07-20 06:38:01 UTC
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-57897601
Record 430 migrants cross English Channel in single day
; Published 2021-07-20T04:23:15.000Z
At least 430 migrants crossed the English Channel to the UK on Monday -
a new record for a single day - the Home Office has said. […]
--
A. Filip : Big Tech Brother is watching you.
Pancho
2021-07-20 08:15:11 UTC
Post by A. Filip
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-57897601
Record 430 migrants cross English Channel in single day
; Published 2021-07-20T04:23:15.000Z
At least 430 migrants crossed the English Channel to the UK on Monday -
a new record for a single day - the Home Office has said. […]
Did GB News dispatch Farage to the beach to report on it.

In fact, if I were Andrew Neil I would be hiring a raft and organising
migrants to make the crossing so that they could be uncovered by Farage
and his camera team.
Joe
2021-07-20 12:46:27 UTC
On Tue, 20 Jul 2021 09:15:11 +0100
Post by Pancho
Post by A. Filip
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-57897601
Record 430 migrants cross English Channel in single day
; Published 2021-07-20T04:23:15.000Z
At least 430 migrants crossed the English Channel to the UK on
Monday - a new record for a single day - the Home Office has said.
[…]
Did GB News dispatch Farage to the beach to report on it.
In fact, if I were Andrew Neil I would be hiring a raft and
organising migrants to make the crossing so that they could be
uncovered by Farage and his camera team.
He doesn't need to make them up:

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2021/07/20/french-dump-boat-migrants-baffled-tv-crew-english-channel/
Pancho
2021-07-20 21:45:08 UTC
Post by Pancho
Post by A. Filip
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-57897601
Record 430 migrants cross English Channel in single day
; Published 2021-07-20T04:23:15.000Z
At least 430 migrants crossed the English Channel to the UK on
Monday - a new record for a single day - the Home Office has said.
[…]
Did GB News dispatch Farage to the beach to report on it.
In fact, if I were Andrew Neil I would be hiring a raft and
organising migrants to make the crossing so that they could be
uncovered by Farage and his camera team.
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2021/07/20/french-dump-boat-migrants-baffled-tv-crew-english-channel/
Yeah, we all know they are there, but if you want good TV film coverage
you need to stage manage it.

A bit like we all know about lemmings jumping off cliffs, but David
Attenborough will have a special crew member to herd them over the edge.
Pancho
2021-07-22 21:22:00 UTC
Post by Pancho
Post by A. Filip
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-57897601
Record 430 migrants cross English Channel in single day
; Published 2021-07-20T04:23:15.000Z
At least 430 migrants crossed the English Channel to the UK on
Monday - a new record for a single day - the Home Office has said.
[…]
Did GB News dispatch Farage to the beach to report on it.
In fact, if I were Andrew Neil I would be hiring a raft and
organising migrants to make the crossing so that they could be
uncovered by Farage and his camera team.
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2021/07/20/french-dump-boat-migrants-baffled-tv-crew-english-channel/
Yeah, we all know they are there, but if you want good TV film coverage
you need to stage manage it.
A bit like we all know about lemmings jumping off cliffs, but David
Attenborough will have a special crew member to herd them over the edge.
Farage in the Channel.

<https://twitter.com/GBNEWS/status/1417829563242098692?s=20>

Well who'd guessed this would happen.