Just 27 More Days Until Trump Triumphantly Returns To The White House And Rules America Again!
Tucker C.
2021-07-17 14:36:30 UTC
The Prophets have spoken!

Mike Lindell set August 13 as the date in his bonkers theory that Trump will
be reinstated as president

MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell said he believed former President Donald Trump
would take the impossible step of being reinstated as president on August 13.

Speaking to Brannon Howse on the conservative WVW Broadcast Network on
Sunday, Lindell said that by that date Trump's reinstatement would "be the
talk of the world."

"Donald Trump won," he claimed. "I mean, it's pretty simple, OK?"

"Donald Trump will be back in office in August," Lindell said, gesticulating
at a video camera.

"What I'm talking about, Steve, is what I have been doing since January 9.
All of the evidence I have, everything that is going to go before the Supreme
Court, and the election of 2020 is going bye-bye," Lindell said during the
podcast, which aired over the weekend.
FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
2021-07-17 14:42:10 UTC
Post by Tucker C.
[...]
Entire amrikkkan white filth including POTUS n congress "LIVES IN FEAR
of their REAL GOVT" aka Nation State aka
FBI+CIA+NSA+DOE+DHS+DNI+DIA+DARPA+IRS+COPS+DOD etc but yet delude
themselves, lie to themselves and lie to the whole world that amrikkka
is a democracy and free world.

White filth WET THEIR PANTIES just to even CONVERSE about CIA, NSA, FBI etc.

DISGUSTING fucking white race.

40,000 NSA, CIA, DHS and FBI Cointelpro agents are SECRETLY CHIPPING
Amrikkkans with MIND CONTROL CHIPS for more than 40 years.

With Magnetic Nanoparticles, Scientists Remotely Control Neurons and
Animal Behavior
http://www.buffalo.edu/news/releases/2010/07/11518.html

CIA n NSA Mind Control Technologies are 70 YEARS more advanced than what
these university scientists developed with just a couple of million
dollars budget.

You fucking white xtian morons, NSA psychopaths have been SPRAYING these
MIND CONTROL NANOBOTS in the air you breathe. These MIND CONTROL
NANOBOTS go through your NOSE and settle in your brains and stay there
FOR GOOD. These NANOBOTS get recharged by your brain's electric impulses.

CIA, NSA knows EVERY THOUGHT PROCESS that occurs in your brain, which
are being RECORDED in NSA Super computers.

This is WHAT HAPPENED to your cocksucking BRAINS, YOU WHITE XTIAN
MORONS. Your brains are TEAMING with THOUSANDS OF THESE MIND CONTROL
NANOBOTS.

Nanobots replacing neurons

ALL of your brains are TEAMING with tens of thousands of these MIND
CONTROL NANOBOTS. CIA, NSA, FBI CoinelPRO "DOWNLOADED the ENTIRE
contents of your brain including thoughts and memories into their
Supercomputers long time back.

CIA, NSA and FBI psychopaths STEALTHILY TORTURE you and other amrikkkans
and ACCUSE THEM to be schizophrenic, delusional and lunatics, when
VICTIMS COMPLAIN.

WHITES DON'T UNDERSTAND their own PATHOLOGICAL LYING, CUNNING and DECEPTION.

I have been PLAYING and TOYING with the EVIL, COWARD WHITE XTIAN VIRUS
CIA, NSA, MI6, MI5, ASIS, ASIO Psychopaths for more than 20 years and
PUBLICLY and PRIVATELY "HUMILIATED" them and TURNED them into "IMPOTENT
COWARDS", whom the ENTIRE filthy perverted coward WHITE RACE and POTUS n
Prime Ministers "LIVE IN FEAR OF".

MERCILESSLY MASSACRE THE CIA, NSA n FBI AGENTS LIKE FUCKING PIGS for
SECRETLY CHIPPING Amrikkkans with MIND CONTROL CHIPS and TORTURING with
Directed Energy Weapons (DEWs)
https://groups.google.com/g/uk.sport.cricket/c/rATE8TaLIcg/m/B77TudfbAQAJ

WESTERN WHITE CHRISTIANS HAVE ALWAYS BEEN A "RACE OF PUSSIES and COWARDS"
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/uk.sport.cricket/QL1E59PpbHA/mmQTlsDwAwAJ
Jonathan
2021-07-17 14:52:19 UTC
Post by FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
Post by Tucker C.
[...]
Have you been chipped?

How can you be sure?
https://twitter.com/Non_Linear1
Jonathan
2021-07-17 15:00:22 UTC
Post by Tucker C.
[...]
Trump said just the other day Arizona gave everyone
two ballots.

<sarcasm alert>

Gee that would be easy to hide, not surprised no one
else noticed until now! What, were they stealth
coated ballots?

'Case closed' he said, 'people on social media
said it's true', so it must be.

<end sarcasm alert>

I think the more the walls close in around him
the more desperate Trump becomes to get back
in office.

Just like his last days where the military thought
he might be desperate enough to bomb Iran or
stage a coup, I think as his legal problems grow
he'll be prone to ever more extremist and desperate
behavior.

Ya know, we're in the middle of a 'Greek Tragedy'
and we all know how those end.
https://twitter.com/Non_Linear1
Tritek
and we all know how those end.