SHA [sic][SIC!!! LOL] NOW Foreskin PEELER / THE Foreskin PEELER!.,..,.,..SEEMS [sic][SIC!!! LOL] YET AGAIN you have FAILED to POINT OUT that your jew PWNER, jew paedophile Baruch 'Barry' Z. Shein FLOODED these groups with SEVENTY-TWO (72) REPETITIVE jew SHMUT/SHPAM poshtsh EXCRETED from STD.COM
jew kike SHEENIE paedophile Barry Z. SHEIN's preferred jew aliash Ron Jacobson
2020-07-03 15:26:07 UTC
HUH?

EH, SO WELL, NOW HOW, come you KEEP, OVERLOOKING it anus? <B<

Care to, EXPLAIN anus? <G<

Report, BACK anus! <GB<

Is, it because he's your jew PWNER anus? <VGB<

Gotta, be anus! <EGB<

Schmuck! ANUS!
<tsk<
The Peeler
2020-07-03 17:56:24 UTC
Oh, NO! The retarded psychotic serb cunt is STILL crying, wailing and
bleating!
Post by jew kike SHEENIE paedophile Barry Z. SHEIN's preferred jew aliash Ron Jacobson
HUH?
EH, SO WELL, NOW HOW, come you KEEP, OVERLOOKING it anus? <B<
Care to, EXPLAIN anus? <G<
Report, BACK anus! <GB<
Is, it because he's your jew PWNER anus? <VGB<
Gotta, be anus! <EGB<
Schmuck! ANUS!
<tsk<
BRUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!! Is there ANYTHING I can do for
you? Can I give you another hanky? Or do you need a tampon, you endlessly
bleeding cunt? LOL
is any "meaningful" debate to lower the age of consent:
"If there isn't, there should be."
MID: <ZAMUE.174724$***@usenetxs.com>