Scottish Independence
John
2020-01-12 06:59:16 UTC
How should we deal with Scottish refugees when Scotland gets independence.
Farmer Giles
2020-01-12 07:15:44 UTC
Play a Jimmy Shand record and tie their legs together - that'll "learn 'em".
Ophelia
2020-01-12 21:08:36 UTC
Post by John
How should we deal with Scottish refugees when Scotland gets independence.
Play a Jimmy Shand record and tie their legs together - that'll "learn 'em".

==

lol you are a cruel man:))
Ned Latham
2020-01-12 07:33:20 UTC
Put 'em in a boat for Ireland.
Byker
2020-01-12 18:12:47 UTC
Post by Ned Latham
Post by John
How should we deal with Scottish refugees when Scotland gets
independence.
Put 'em in a boat for Ireland.
Appalachians could always use an infusion of new stock from
the Old Country: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scotch-Irish_Americans

Read all about it: https://tinyurl.com/sr3fhf5
Paul Elam
2020-01-12 09:05:21 UTC
The same way we will deal with English refugees,send them packing.
Keema's Nan
2020-01-12 16:45:43 UTC
Post by Paul Elam
Post by John
How should we deal with Scottish refugees when Scotland gets independence.
The same way we will deal with English refugees,send them packing.
That should double the population of Scotchland - good news for England yet
again.
David Edmunds
2020-01-13 00:45:26 UTC
Post by John
How should we deal with Scottish refugees when Scotland gets independence.
'Runners' is the name given to the new Scots from the south - who are settling in Scotland in their droves.

David Martin Edmunds
True Blue
2020-01-13 05:25:55 UTC
Post by David Edmunds
Post by John
How should we deal with Scottish refugees when Scotland gets independence.
'Runners' is the name given to the new Scots from the south
Although there isn't a single reference to the term used in that manner on a Google search.
Farmer Giles
2020-01-13 07:58:20 UTC
Post by True Blue
Post by David Edmunds
- who are settling in Scotland in their droves.
Wishful thinking methinks, TB. I know lots of people, and I don't know
anyone who's moved to Scotland, or thought about it - apart from a
Brother-in-law who foolishly married a Scottish woman. She turned out to
be as mad as a box of frogs.

I don't know what possessed him, but they're divorced now and he's
happily back to normal.
Keema's Nan
2020-01-13 09:25:35 UTC
Post by Farmer Giles
Post by True Blue
Post by David Edmunds
- who are settling in Scotland in their droves.
Wishful thinking methinks, TB. I know lots of people, and I don't know
anyone who's moved to Scotland, or thought about it - apart from a
Brother-in-law who foolishly married a Scottish woman. She turned out to
be as mad as a box of frogs.
I don't know what possessed him, but they're divorced now and he's
happily back to normal.
I don’t know anyone who even wants to move to Scotland, due to the
persistent bad weather.

I do know a woman who married a Scotsman, and they now live in Salisbury.
abelard
2020-01-13 10:24:40 UTC
On Mon, 13 Jan 2020 09:25:35 +0000, Keema's Nan
Post by Farmer Giles
Post by True Blue
Post by David Edmunds
- who are settling in Scotland in their droves.
Wishful thinking methinks, TB. I know lots of people, and I don't know
anyone who's moved to Scotland, or thought about it - apart from a
Brother-in-law who foolishly married a Scottish woman. She turned out to
be as mad as a box of frogs.
I don't know what possessed him, but they're divorced now and he's
happily back to normal.
I don’t know anyone who even wants to move to Scotland, due to the
persistent bad weather.
lapps do likewise...born to it

they get used to the reindeer and the echo from the pole
I do know a woman who married a Scotsman, and they now live in Salisbury.
RH156RH
2020-01-13 07:41:09 UTC
Translation: English men and women on missionary work... RH
Maxwell Boltzmann
2020-01-13 08:31:18 UTC
Post by David Edmunds
Post by John
How should we deal with Scottish refugees when Scotland gets independence.
'Runners' is the name given to the new Scots from the south - who are
settling in Scotland in their droves.
Desperate to pay Scotland's additional income tax?
Max
abelard
2020-01-13 10:22:15 UTC
On Mon, 13 Jan 2020 08:31:18 +0000, Maxwell Boltzmann
Post by Maxwell Boltzmann
Post by David Edmunds
Post by John
How should we deal with Scottish refugees when Scotland gets independence.
'Runners' is the name given to the new Scots from the south - who are
settling in Scotland in their droves.
Desperate to pay Scotland's additional income tax?
they already do that...when not in scotchland
2020-01-13 09:47:49 UTC
Post by John
How should we deal with Scottish refugees when Scotland gets independence.
Build a really big wall. They can pay for it with their oil.