You SOUND UPSET, nay FURIOUS, Foreskin PEELER / THE Foreskin PEELER! HOW, come anus? THINGS, not going WELL for you on these groups innit anus? LOMPO! <GB<
Add Reply
STD.COM ish jew kike paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St B'righton Mass
2020-10-17 13:41:39 UTC
HUH?

HOW, come anus? <B<

CARE, to EXPLAIN anus? <G<

Report, BACK anus! <GB<

Puttana, schifoza, vaffanculo! <VGB<

<tsk<
--

"SHPAMMERSH ARE CROOKSH
DON'T DO BUSINESSH VITH CROOKSH!"
The Peeler
2020-10-17 15:18:15 UTC
It's because your parents were total assholes! Right? <BG>
"Isn't it time that paedophiles were admitted to the LGBTQ rainbow?
Now that every other sexual deviation seems to have been accommodated?"
MID: <Y8LUE.513827$***@usenetxs.com>
Roman the Foreskin PEELER
2020-10-17 21:50:24 UTC
On Sat, 17 Oct 2020 06:41:39 -0700, STD.COM ish jew kike paedophile
BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St B'righton Mass
Post by STD.COM ish jew kike paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St B'righton Mass
HUH?
HOW, come anus? <B<
CARE, to EXPLAIN anus? <G<
Report, BACK anus! <GB<
Puttana, schifoza, vaffanculo! <VGB<
<tsk<
+1

me first, poor psycho! LOL"

The Illiterate Foreskin Peeling Grik anus having still MORE delusions
about growing a pair: "If ANYONE dared to grab me by the neck
like that he'd get my fist in his face."

In spite of all the evidence, the Illiterate Foreskin Peeling Grik anus
STILL has delusions about growing a pair!
"What kind of other-worldly pussies (men?) are you all? If someone
would dare to grab me by the back of my neck like that and push me
around, my instinctive, AUTOMATIC reaction would be to knock him in
the face! NOBODY is allowed to do that to ANYONE!"

Peeler
2020-10-17 22:02:05 UTC
Just HOW do you manage to sound like a TOTAL asshole ALL of the time,
pedophilic dreckserb? What's your "secret"? ROTFLOL
"Why do we still have outdated laws prohibiting paedophilia?"
MID: <FnMUE.676068$***@usenetxs.com>