Is Democracy compatible with Jesus?
2019-10-06 16:05:51 UTC
It seems to me that Jesus is not compatible with democracy. The minute you get too smart, you get punished. No philosophers, no wisdom. The sheep rule. 🙊

"Is democracy compatible with Jesus? The Greeks had many gods, and so the philosophers thrived."

https://qr.ae/TW24jW

Expect some wise monkeys as well as some sheep to answer. Quora is a place for philosophers and people who question everything.

#GoBananaRevolution

THE JUNGLE
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nffbCR_uCZ6znjf3gLiFRXSAoLzhWtoZ6U4S7Y37aKc/export?format=pdf
2019-10-06 21:40:25 UTC
On Sun, 6 Oct 2019 09:01:15 -0700 (PDT), "WiseTibetanMonkey, Most
It seems to me that Jesus is not compatible with democracy. The minute you get too smart, you get punished. No philosophers, no wisdom. The sheep rule. ?
"Is democracy compatible with Jesus? The Greeks had many gods, and so the philosophers thrived."
...being subjugated under the commandments of "God"/Jesus is the same
as being under the rule of a fascist dictator. All you have to do is
piss sideways and there'll be repercussions.
And they willingly accept and want others to follow their fascist dictator.

https://imgflip.com/i/3cju8l
2019-10-07 07:27:11 UTC
When you launch a revolution, it should be wise to a) Dump the old gods, b) Create new gods, c) Make everyone a god?

https://qr.ae/TW25NC
2019-10-07 07:40:06 UTC
Post by Wise TibetanMonkey, Most Humble Philosopher
When you launch a revolution, it should be wise to a) Dump the old gods, b) Create new gods, c) Make everyone a god?
https://qr.ae/TW25NC
Oh, we should have d) Bring back the Greek gods. This one is flashy enough to catch enough to catch the attention of Christians.

https://imgflip.com/gif/3ckx5w
2019-10-07 07:43:44 UTC
Post by Wise TibetanMonkey, Most Humble Philosopher
When you launch a revolution, it should be wise to a) Dump the old gods, b) Create new gods, c) Make everyone a god?
https://qr.ae/TW25NC
Oh, we should have d) Bring back the Greek gods. This one is flashy enough to catch the attention of the Christians.

https://imgflip.com/gif/3ckx5w
abelard
2019-10-07 08:26:38 UTC
On Sun, 6 Oct 2019 09:05:51 -0700 (PDT), "Wise TibetanMonkey, Most
It seems to me that Jesus is not compatible with democracy. The minute you get too smart, you get punished. No philosophers, no wisdom. The sheep rule. ?
"Is democracy compatible with Jesus?
is it compatible with parliament? or the unaccountable 'supreme'
court?
2019-10-07 15:01:36 UTC
On Sun, 6 Oct 2019 09:05:51 -0700 (PDT), "Wise TibetanMonkey, Most
It seems to me that Jesus is not compatible with democracy. The minute you get too smart, you get punished. No philosophers, no wisdom. The sheep rule. ?
"Is democracy compatible with Jesus?
is it compatible with parliament? or the unaccountable 'supreme'
court?
To me they are all safety mechanisms to prevent people power.

But Jesus is the voter shooting himself in the foot.