Boris Johnson says he won't be 'bullied' into taking a knee in support of [Marxist scum...] Black Lies Matter
Leroy N. Soetoro
2020-07-03 20:41:58 UTC
https://www.businessinsider.com/boris-johnson-wont-take-knee-support-
black-lives-matter-lbc-2020-7

Prime Minister Boris Johnson has said he won't be "bullied" into taking a
knee in support of racial-equality protests because "I don't believe in
gestures."

The opposition Labour Party leader, Keir Starmer, was pictured in June
taking a knee in support of the Black Lives Matter movement.

Speaking on LBC radio on Friday morning, Johnson said he wouldn't do the
same because "I don't believe in gestures — I believe in substance."

The UK prime minister added that he would not be "bullied" into taking
part.

"I don't want people to be bullied into doing things they don't
necessarily want to do," he told LBC's Nick Ferrari.

Taking a knee became associated with the worldwide protests following
George Floyd's killing at least in part because it was how the NFL
quarterback Colin Kaepernick silently protested police brutality and
racial inequality before NFL games in the 2016 season.

Johnson also said it was wrong for some police officers to have taken a
knee during recent protests, however, adding that they had felt pressured
into it.

The prime minister was also pushed on the fact that he had not appointed
any Black people to his Cabinet. The sole Black member of Johnson's senior
team was removed after last year's general election.

Johnson replied that "I put my hands up" on the issue and promised to do
more to form a representative government in the future.

Watch Boris Johnson refuse to take a knee:

When asked whether he would take the knee, Boris Johnson said "I don't
believe in gestures. I believe in substance."

He adds there "are injustices we need to rectify" but "I don't want people
to be bullied into doing things they don't want to do"

#BorisOnLBC

2:24
4.5K views
1:31 AM · Jul 3, 2020
64
53 people are Tweeting about this

truck.

of the Obama presidency.

queer liberal democrat donors.

President Trump has boosted the economy, reduced illegal immigration,
appointed dozens of judges and created jobs.

Senile loser and NAMBLA supporter Nancy Pelosi got "Trumped" on February
5, 2020. "President Trump, Not Guilty."
Dan S. MacAbre
2020-07-03 22:46:11 UTC
Post by Leroy N. Soetoro
[...]
Fine words; but he was happy enough to clap for the NHS on Thurdays.
abelard
interesting comment
JNugent
2020-07-04 08:10:57 UTC
Post by Dan S. MacAbre
Post by Leroy N. Soetoro
[...]
"...things they *don't* want to do..."

People doing what they DO want to do is another matter, surely?
Col
2020-07-04 08:21:06 UTC
Post by JNugent
Post by Dan S. MacAbre
Fine words; but he was happy enough to clap for the NHS on Thurdays.
"...things they *don't* want to do..."
People doing what they DO want to do is another matter, surely?
He also said he didn't believe in 'gestures'.
Well wasn't the NHS clap just that?
Col
Dan S. MacAbre
2020-07-04 10:57:54 UTC
Post by Col
Post by JNugent
Post by Dan S. MacAbre
Fine words; but he was happy enough to clap for the NHS on Thurdays.
"...things they *don't* want to do..."
People doing what they DO want to do is another matter, surely?
He also said he didn't believe in 'gestures'.
Well wasn't the NHS clap just that?
Certainly was, which was why I never did it. The neighbours still seem
happy to talk to me. But I'd guess that only about a third of them
actually bothered. I was once out working on the car when some of them
started doing it - it was a bit odd.
Keema's Nan
2020-07-04 12:20:22 UTC
Post by Col
Post by JNugent
Post by Dan S. MacAbre
Fine words; but he was happy enough to clap for the NHS on Thurdays.
"...things they *don't* want to do..."
People doing what they DO want to do is another matter, surely?
He also said he didn't believe in 'gestures'.
Well wasn't the NHS clap just that?
Certainly was, which was why I never did it. The neighbours still seem
happy to talk to me. But I'd guess that only about a third of them
actually bothered. I was once out working on the car when some of them
started doing it - it was a bit odd.
Yes it was strange to me as well, mainly because I had no idea of the time.

I was in the garden shed looking for an old shovel (that is my excuse) when I
heard this strange sound coming from somewhere outside one Thursday evening.
I just assumed it was a neighbour doing some weird gardening until I found
the shovel and stepped outside. Then it dawned on me that it was clapping and
banging of saucepans.

I hadn’t realised it was 8pm, not that it would have mattered because I am
not going to be kow-towed by the virtue signalling snowflakes.
Pamela
2020-07-05 11:19:27 UTC
On 4 Jul 2020, Dan S. MacAbre wrote (in article
Post by JNugent
Post by Dan S. MacAbre
[...]
I'm not sure clapping for the NHS was virtue signalling as much as
encouragement for NHS staff to risk going to work on Covid wards and be
there to save them in their hour of need. The gesture is borne out of
fear and self-interest.

Not that the NHS did particualrly well. One cause of the UK's colossal
death rate was the NHS triaging away the Covid sick and discharging many
prematurely.

It was so bad that hospitals always had unused capacity while the sick
were dying in the community. This is now triumphed as an achievement by a
master stroke of doublethink.
Keema's Nan
2020-07-05 11:57:36 UTC
Post by JNugent
Post by Dan S. MacAbre
[...]
That was true of the initial Thursday, but when it became *every* Thursday at
a designated time supported by mainstream media, it changed from a genuine
’thank you’ gesture into a more sinister ‘do this or we will shame you
into submission’ idea.
Post by Pamela
The gesture is borne out of
fear and self-interest.
Not that the NHS did particualrly well. One cause of the UK's colossal
death rate was the NHS triaging away the Covid sick and discharging many
prematurely.
I assume they had no choice in the matter. There must have been a central
instruction to get rid of ageing bed-blockers, otherwise so many individual
hospitals would not have done that.

That instruction may have been highly confidential and has probably now been
destroyed, but I could guess where it originated.
Post by Pamela
It was so bad that hospitals always had unused capacity while the sick
were dying in the community. This is now triumphed as an achievement by a
master stroke of doublethink.
Isn’t that the forte of the politician? To turn everything into a disaster
but spin it as if it were a triumph.
Pamela
2020-07-05 13:58:04 UTC
Post by Pamela
The gesture is borne out of fear and self-interest.
Not that the NHS did particualrly well. One cause of the UK's colossal
death rate was the NHS triaging away the Covid sick and discharging
many prematurely.
I assume they had no choice in the matter. There must have been a
central instruction to get rid of ageing bed-blockers, otherwise so many
individual hospitals would not have done that.
That instruction may have been highly confidential and has probably now
been destroyed, but I could guess where it originated.
In an instruction to hospitals the government specifically instructed that
"negative tests are not required prior to transfers or admissions into the
care home". This was later changed but the new instruction to test
negative was widely ignored.

Boris and Matt Hancock often hide this by referring to "medically approved
discharges". Ha! The Mail has this story about it:

"Furious care chief launches blistering attack on government for
emptying hospitals and filling care homes with infected residents"

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8335611/Elderly-hospital-
patients-COVID-19-symptoms-discharged-care-homes-WITHOUT-tests.html

OR http://dailym.ai/2BEL8UD
Dan S. MacAbre
2020-07-04 10:55:07 UTC
Post by JNugent
Post by Dan S. MacAbre
Post by Leroy N. Soetoro
[...]
Well, I suppose he was just doing what was expected at the time (it
would have taken a very brave PM not to do it), and seems to realise
that BLM isn't quite as popular with 'real people' as the NHS is. It's
a bit of an inconsistency that could trip him up, though. All someone
has to say is 'why don't you want to do the BLM thing, then?' Would he
dare say that it's a subversive Marxist organisation that promotes
hatred of white people? I can't see it, somehow. :-)
Basil Jet
2020-07-04 11:58:28 UTC
Post by Dan S. MacAbre
Well, I suppose he was just doing what was expected at the time (it
would have taken a very brave PM not to do it), and seems to realise
that BLM isn't quite as popular with 'real people' as the NHS is.  It's
a bit of an inconsistency that could trip him up, though.  All someone
has to say is 'why don't you want to do the BLM thing, then?'  Would he
dare say that it's a subversive Marxist organisation that promotes
hatred of white people?  I can't see it, somehow. :-)
It's also a feminist organisation that uses black men as cannon fodder.

--
Basil Jet recently enjoyed listening to
Epic Soundtracks - Everything Is Temporary
Basil Jet
2020-07-04 05:32:30 UTC
Post by Leroy N. Soetoro
When asked whether he would take the knee, Boris Johnson said "I don't
believe in gestures. I believe in substance."
He adds there "are injustices we need to rectify" but "I don't want people
to be bullied into doing things they don't want to do"
It's nice for him to say that, but why doesn't he criminalise companies
forcing their staff from expressing support for BLM, instead of just
standing their laughing at what the plebs have to do while bragging
about the fact that he doesn't have to do it.
JNugent
2020-07-04 08:12:18 UTC
Post by Basil Jet
Post by Leroy N. Soetoro
When asked whether he would take the knee, Boris Johnson said "I don't
believe in gestures. I believe in substance."
He adds there "are injustices we need to rectify" but "I don't want people
to be bullied into doing things they don't want to do"
It's nice for him to say that, but why doesn't he criminalise companies
forcing their staff from expressing support for BLM, instead of just
standing their laughing at what the plebs have to do while bragging
about the fact that he doesn't have to do it.
Do you mean companies:

(a) forcing their staff to express support or

(b) preventing them from expressing support?
FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
2020-07-04 19:20:38 UTC
Post by Basil Jet
Post by Leroy N. Soetoro
When asked whether he would take the knee, Boris Johnson said "I don't
believe in gestures. I believe in substance."
He adds there "are injustices we need to rectify" but "I don't want people
to be bullied into doing things they don't want to do"
It's nice for him to say that, but why doesn't he criminalise companies
forcing their staff from expressing support for BLM, instead of just
standing their laughing at what the plebs have to do while bragging
about the fact that he doesn't have to do it.
Hey bible thumping genocidal barbaric white christian THIEF,

Genocidal White Christian Racist THIEF Winston Churchill:
"the riches of the West are built on the graves of the East"

Pay the STOLEN MONEY which is $45 TRILLION dollars (with interest) back
to India and "YOU and ALL your fellow brit white christian thieves"
would be BEGGING FOR FOOD and SHITTING IN STREETS today.

We Hindus should INVADE Britain, enslave YOU FILTHY RACIST THIEVES until
you pay back the $45 TRILLION YOU STOLE FROM US.

The Dark Ages Of Colonial India — Great Famine Of Madras (1877)
https://indictales.com/2019/10/30/the-dark-ages-of-colonial-india-great-famine-of-madras-1877/

HOW THE RACIST WHITE CHRISTIAN BRITISH THIEVES "PLUNDERED INDIA AND
DESTROYED A GREAT CIVILIZATION" - by Will Durant
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/rec.sport.cricket/kQi3eckXQYE/hQVTkbaDAwAJ

WHITE CHRISTIAN THIEVES NOT ONLY STOLE INDIAN WEALTH BUT ALSO INDIAN
KNOWLEDGE AND CLAIMED AS THEIR OWN
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/rec.sport.cricket/CS3gizIKXEs/V3nKXtAQDAAJ

THE "GREAT THEFT" OF INDIA BY IMPERIAL BRITAIN - PART 1
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/rec.sport.cricket/ZRclN20SXk0/iARZeWp5DAAJ

HOW COLONIAL INDIA MADE "MODERN BRITAIN" - By Aditya Mukherjee
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/rec.sport.cricket/W9bOTgmsq5U/3SWdV6WnBAAJ

BRITISH WHITE CHRISTIAN THIEVES LOOTED MORE THAN 9 TRILLION POUNDS FROM
INDIA OVER 173 YEARS
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/rec.sport.cricket/crH56ZzevBg/_wY8kxvJAgAJ

How Britain stole $45 trillion from India - And LIED About it
https://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/opinion/britain-stole-45-trillion-india-181206124830851.html

Banerji robbed of credit for Indus civilization findings' by BIBLE
THUMPING BRITISH THIEF John Marshall
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/rec.sport.cricket/UDDagBs7Ask/B5Z4T6C8AAAJ

GENOCIDAL RACIST THIEF Winston Churchill's policies to blame for
millions of Indian famine deaths, study says
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/rec.sport.cricket/Qm119TUD5JA/EChEoT6HAgAJ

The shameful truth about Churchill
https://cherwell.org/2017/12/23/churchill-and-india/

HOLLYWOOD "IMMORTALIZES THE RACIST GENOCIDAL MANIAC FILTH" Winston
Churchill
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/rec.sport.cricket/EcfbmGocWp0/WszyDW-JBAAJ

THE CRIMES OF GENOCIDAL RACIST MANIAC "WINSTON CHURCHILL"
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/rec.sport.cricket/uOKKtQTRKzc/VAx8Aok9BAAJ

WINSTON CHURCHILL IS A GENOCIDAL RACIST, THIEF AND A LIAR
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/rec.sport.cricket/dzIgx_uavP4/hsv6mZ6nAwAJ
m***@btopenworld.com
2020-07-04 07:50:59 UTC
Post by Leroy N. Soetoro
Johnson replied that "I put my hands up" on the issue and promised to do
more to form a representative government in the future.
Quite right too I feel just the same. It's to do with this mpdern fashion of wearing one's heart on their sleeve. I know right from wrong and have no use for pointless gestures that purport to emphasise that fact. If you feel no antipathy towards our fellow BME citizens then why kick up such a fuss about them?

Nobody has reason to have any worries abut me. I won't give anyone a bad time so why should I apologise on behalf of those who do.
Keema's Nan
2020-07-04 08:11:14 UTC
Post by Leroy N. Soetoro
Johnson replied that "I put my hands up" on the issue and promised to do
more to form a representative government in the future.
Quite right too I feel just the same. It's to do with this mpdern fashion of
wearing one's heart on their sleeve. I know right from wrong and have no use
for pointless gestures that purport to emphasise that fact. If you feel no
antipathy towards our fellow BME citizens then why kick up such a fuss about
them?
Nobody has reason to have any worries abut me. I won't give anyone a bad time
Liar

You told me on this ng recently that the best thing I could do with a knife
was slash my own wrists.
m***@btopenworld.com
2020-07-04 12:46:51 UTC
Post by Leroy N. Soetoro
Johnson replied that "I put my hands up" on the issue and promised to do
more to form a representative government in the future.
Quite right too I feel just the same. It's to do with this mpdern fashion of
wearing one's heart on their sleeve. I know right from wrong and have no use
for pointless gestures that purport to emphasise that fact. If you feel no
antipathy towards our fellow BME citizens then why kick up such a fuss about
them?
Nobody has reason to have any worries abut me. I won't give anyone a bad time
Liar
You told me on this ng recently that the best thing I could do with a knife
was slash my own wrists.
Then your jugular vein must be severely misplaced!