USA: The land of freedom (to preventive censorship) :-) [YouTube=Google v. one more week president Trump]
A. Filip
2021-01-13 14:07:46 UTC
https://www.foxnews.com/tech/youtube-temporarily-suspends-trumps-ability-to-upload-cotent-over-potential-for-violence
YouTube suspends Trump's ability to upload content indefinitely
Last week, Twitter suspended Trump permanently
YouTube said Tuesday it had removed new content from President Trump’s
official channel and will prevent videos from being uploaded for a
minimum of a week.
The company, which is owned by Google, said the decision was made
"After review, and in light of concerns about the ongoing potential
for violence" in the wake of a pro-Trump riot that breached the
U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6. […]
--
A. Filip : Big Tech Brother is watching you.
Incubus
2021-01-13 15:19:09 UTC
Post by A. Filip
https://www.foxnews.com/tech/youtube-temporarily-suspends-trumps-ability-to-upload-cotent-over-potential-for-violence
YouTube suspends Trump's ability to upload content indefinitely
Last week, Twitter suspended Trump permanently
YouTube said Tuesday it had removed new content from President Trump’s
official channel and will prevent videos from being uploaded for a
minimum of a week.
The company, which is owned by Google, said the decision was made
"After review, and in light of concerns about the ongoing potential
for violence" in the wake of a pro-Trump riot that breached the
U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6. […]
It seems to me that the tech giants fit the definition of a cartel.

Perhaps they'll get Merriam Webster to change the definition.
A. Filip
2021-01-13 22:08:27 UTC
Post by A. Filip
https://www.foxnews.com/tech/youtube-temporarily-suspends-trumps-ability-to-upload-cotent-over-potential-for-violence
YouTube suspends Trump's ability to upload content indefinitely
Last week, Twitter suspended Trump permanently
YouTube said Tuesday it had removed new content from President Trump’s
official channel and will prevent videos from being uploaded for a
minimum of a week.
The company, which is owned by Google, said the decision was made
"After review, and in light of concerns about the ongoing potential
for violence" in the wake of a pro-Trump riot that breached the
U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6. […]
It seems to me that the tech giants fit the definition of a cartel.
Perhaps they'll get Merriam Webster to change the definition.
I predict big tech online dictionary with no printed copies :-)