Now Norway Goes Totally Insane - Elects Leftists
2021-09-14 20:12:55 UTC
"SevenOverSix" wrote in message news:98CdnRj27un4g938nZ2dnUU7-***@earthlink.com...

Yea ... the Norgies were SO disappointed in NOT having
enough Taliban/al-Queda/ISIS operatives amongst them
that they voted in a far more leftist govt yesterday.

May they get exactly what they deserve ...

Consider "Fjordman," who was all but run out of his native Norway for daring
to speak the truth about Islam:
https://gatesofvienna.net/2015/11/islam-a-permanent-world-war/

The Norwegian government holds him "personally responsible" for "creating an
atmosphere" that led to Anders Breivik's 2011 bloodbath, and politicos are
STILL howling for his "prosecution." His essays have been sending leftist
Euro-twits into convulsions for 15 years and he's not about to let up. Note
the titles of his essays, most of which appear on Gatesofvienna.net:
http://chromatism.net/fjordman/fjordmanfiles.htm

His latest: https://gatesofvienna.net/2021/09/the-crash-of-civilization/

Euros STILL don't realize that the welcoming of huge numbers of Muslim
immigrants to the West is a mistake. Islam is invading the West, and HAS
invaded the West. The asslifters intend to eventually dominate, but only if
the Euros let them. In 2018 a Belgian politician said civil war in Europe is
"closer than we think" as a result of authorities losing control of entire
areas of cities now dominated by Islamic gangs.

From "Gates of Vienna", dated (2007) but still relevant:

Is European Civil War Inevitable By 2025? - Part One:
http://gatesofvienna.blogspot.com/2007/03/is-european-civil-war-inevitable-by.html

Is European Civil War Inevitable By 2025? - Part Two:
http://gatesofvienna.blogspot.com/2007/04/is-european-civil-war-inevitable-by.html

Also check out "The Danish Civil War": https://tinyurl.com/2nty68

By the same author: https://tinyurl.com/2nnrfcs8
BeamMeUpScotty
2021-09-14 20:45:10 UTC
Yea ... the Norgies were SO disappointed in NOT having
enough Taliban/al-Queda/ISIS operatives amongst them
that they voted in a far more leftist govt yesterday.
They probably had Marxist-Democrats there consulting on how to
successfully steal an election.
--
That's Karma

*The first rule of SURVIVAL CLUB is we talk about it*
We hate censorship. Never trust what Democrats or Marxists tell you.
Make them prove it with actual verifiable facts and science. And if you
didn't find the duplicitous lies in what the Marxist-Democrats told you
then you didn't dig deep enough. The *Gruber Doctrine* is the
Marxist-Democrat plan that says it's "to the Democrats advantage to have
a lack of transparency and then lie about everything".
https://rumble.com/vkt8ld-call-it-the-stupidity-of-the-american-voter-or-whatever.-how-libs-exploit-t.html

*The next rule of SURVIVAL CLUB is*

Shovel ready Jobs never happened and so... *ASK JOE BIDEN*

*WHERE DID THE MONEY GO* ????
SevenOverSix
2021-09-16 03:09:06 UTC
Post by Byker
[...]
The Taliban and friends have SHOWN THE WAY - infiltrate
and PERSIST ... apply constant pressure and threat and
disruption for decades, GENERATIONS if need be, until
the opponents crumble and Islam reigns supreme.

The western military paradigm has long revolved around
the idea of an army marching in the field to attack.
Our defenses, tech, mindset, all revolve around that.
But the Islamists are NOT an army marching up to the
gate - they are infiltrators now, you let them IN
the gate one by one, and they'll keep stabbing you
in the back forever-after until the jihad is a
success. Our jets and artillery have no real target
because The Enemy is embedded in our midst.

We'd planned to fight the USSR, tanks and jets and
a million soldiers. Instead The Enemy often carries
only a knife, here and there, unnoticed, creating
super-expensive disruptions that turn us against
each other, deplete resources and undermine
democratic principles. In short, we got it all
wrong and still fail to see the error.

Better start memorizing the Koran ... in the
original Arabic .......

China will rule half the world, and Islam the rest.
Oughtta be fun.