New Bill of Rights OR Magna Carta Nova
i***@iniref.org
2019-11-05 18:01:09 UTC
United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland

NEW BILL OF RIGHTS or MAGNA CARTA NOVA

core essentials

Propositions 1, for debate November 2019

1. All power in the state belongs to and can effectively be used and applied by the people.

Comments to:
I&R ~ GB Citizens' Initiative and Referendum
Campaign for direct democracy in Britain
http://www.iniref.org/ Link to site index
http://www.iniref.org/control+election2017.html Take back control
http://www.iniref.org/carta.htm General election 2019 campaign call
e-mail ***@iniref.org
Joe
2019-11-05 19:59:00 UTC
On Tue, 5 Nov 2019 10:01:09 -0800 (PST)
Post by i***@iniref.org
United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
NEW BILL OF RIGHTS or MAGNA CARTA NOVA
core essentials
Propositions 1, for debate November 2019
1. All power in the state belongs to and can
effectively be used and applied by the people.
And how were you planning on getting that past the HoC? They've made
very clear over the last year or so that it's their country, not ours.
i***@iniref.org
2019-11-05 20:31:20 UTC
Post by i***@iniref.org
United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
NEW BILL OF RIGHTS or MAGNA CARTA NOVA
core essentials
Propositions 1, for debate November 2019
1. All power in the state belongs to and can
effectively be used and applied by the people.
And how were you planning on getting that past the HoC? They've made
very clear over the last year or so that it's their country, not ours.
Across the UK countries and (existing) union we need a Campaign for better democracy and governance. Here are a few suggestions about how to obtain a more co-operative (and joyously enthusiastic) House of Commons:

In Future General Elections we can TAKE BACK CONTROL BY CLAIMING OUR ACTIVE POLITICAL RIGHTS
Spread the word and kick off debates about the need for more and better participation in politics: We need the People's Law Proposal (Citizens' Initiative) and the Electors' Veto referendum to block unwanted government law or policy. http://www.iniref.org/control+election2017.html

Ideas for campaigning:
Approach parliamentary candidates and ask them to support the introduction of citizen launched referendum. For this, Parliament must pass a new Democracy and Political Rights Act – more detail is at http://www.iniref.org/carta.htm